PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   hunter (apache heli) (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=4018)

shaunathon260 Nov 5th, 2002 07:28 PM

hunter (apache heli)

Guess what everyone......I have found a way to get the apache heli without cheating in anyway or getting 100 packages.....it works everytime also...........if you wanna know just so so in this thread and I will post it......( I got to level 54 in the apache before i got tired and bored....i have over 5 MILLION dollars..........hahahahaha)

remember post your reply if you want the apache without cheating in anyway or not collecting 100 packages.

shaunathon260 Nov 5th, 2002 07:35 PM

oh and also.......anyone know what level it goes up to????
and where can I find the hearse without using a code?????

blaquetruck Nov 5th, 2002 08:07 PM

Jeez man, just post the hint already. cuz i'm not even close to all packages...'preciate it.

shaunathon260 Nov 5th, 2002 08:23 PM

O.K. ................In order to do this you must have done up to the mission where you get your cop uniform........first put it on.....next go to a heli of any kind.....drive over to the military base...........dont worry they wont shoot at you if you have the police uniform on.......on the northern end there should be one............remember you must wear the cop uniform in order for it to work!!!!!!! (that is it......your probably thinking....why didn''t I do that earlier?????????)

timers Nov 6th, 2002 12:32 AM

Dude Level 54? WTF?

It goes that high? You played it for 54 levels, damn man, get some rest, your not thinking right.

5,000,000,000, hehe, thats a lot. Anyone else think this is true?

mrh92386 Nov 6th, 2002 02:02 AM

Where is the outfit?

I remember doing the mission where I wore the police outfit but it was so long ago and I forget where the outfit is placed at. Please help me out. Thanks.

SolidSnakeJake Nov 6th, 2002 02:46 AM

Ya I totally agree that this is true.

Btw, Shaun (or is it Shauna?) The Hunter is only supposed to be available WITHOUT the 100 packages if you've completed all main story missions.

Thats what I've head over and over anyway.

Richg67 Nov 6th, 2002 06:19 AM

Quote:

and where can I find the hearse without using a code?????
I seen a hearst in the 'Two Bit Hit' mission.
Hell I'm still trying to figure out how to save vehicles.

Andi Nov 6th, 2002 07:43 AM

^^https://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/cont...ackeye/lol.gifhttps://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Laugh%20on%20own.gifhttps://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Poke.gif U need to wake up old boy! or stop playing the game for a bit ! giv ya eyes a rest !:laugh:

zimm Nov 6th, 2002 09:35 AM

You have to buy some property with a garage to save your cars, Im still looking for the Mansion with Three 2 car garages and a helipad anyone know were this is.

Richg67 Nov 6th, 2002 01:38 PM

Quote:

U need to wake up old boy! or stop playing the game for a bit ! giv ya eyes a rest !:laugh:
I'm not sure I follow. Perhaps it is you that needs to awaken. The man asked how to get a hearst. If you're refering to me not knowing how to save cars etc,...well...heh...then I haven't played ENOUGH.

P.S. Thanx Zimm for answering a question and not laughing at someone for posting.

Andi Nov 6th, 2002 02:50 PM

lol lol

dan da man Nov 6th, 2002 03:15 PM

who ever has the apache heli is destructive and is it the fastest flying veichle?

twiztidfreak69er Nov 6th, 2002 03:38 PM

Like I said in anouther post about the fighter chopper I fly over the base with the cop suit and i never see it there at all and i fly around the whole base quite a bit and still never find it im over 40% in the game i wanna find it lol I wanna blow up some cops while im airborn and also does the Apache hili have infinite missiles and bullets???

shaunathon260 Nov 6th, 2002 04:18 PM

to answer two questions above........the police uniform is located at the ocean beach police station in the locker room......... and second you do not need to complete the game for this to work but only have to unlock all the islands.........oh and another thing the reason I got so high up in levels is because its so easy to pass one with the hunter(apache)

JxBxH Nov 6th, 2002 10:23 PM

Do u have to get the uniform from the police station or can u just put in the clothes code until u find it?i put in the code and flew to the base.the plugged me and i never saw a single helicopter?whats the deal?

shaunathon260 Nov 6th, 2002 10:58 PM

Just go put the uniform on........it doesn't take that long...........then just take a maverick, sparrow, whatever heli you want to get there, then it should appear.

SolidSnakeJake Nov 7th, 2002 12:31 AM

The Pirate (Hunter) chopper only appears if you have either 100 packages or have completed the MAIN story missions.

twiztidfreak69er Nov 7th, 2002 12:37 AM

must be cause i done tried with having the police suite and police mavric and flew over the base and it never shown up ever

Andi 2 Nov 7th, 2002 12:46 PM

tell me were i can find a helicopter ASAP ! "Fukin going nuts here"!

Sort it out daft ****s!