PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Creativity Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Because Everyone loves Moogles... right? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6544)

kupoartist Jul 29th, 2003 02:04 PM

Because Everyone loves Moogles... right?

As ever, you've probably noticed I have a new Signature. Well. As ever, theres a full sized version as well. and you can see it for free. umm... as ever. There aren't "moogles" beyond this link, but there is a moogle. Playing on a PC (a free bonus prize of nothing to anyone who knows what the games are!)

I hereby declare that I like moogles and have clicked this link in order to see Moogles!

Enjoy and comment and stuff!

DSgamer Jul 29th, 2003 04:20 PM

wow!! i like it!!!!

Gadzoox Jul 29th, 2003 09:39 PM

Eeeee! Thats really cute!!

I love how much there is to look at here, and the colours, and the colouring and the angle and the... everything! ^^

Wish I had as many computers and games as that moogle does!

It looks like there's Zelda on one of those screens... *drool*

Pu the Owl Jul 30th, 2003 03:14 PM

One of the cutest things EVER!

It looks like the hacker-moogle, if there is one, more than player-moogle, but it's really nice! :love:

Hylas Aug 3rd, 2003 04:25 AM

This cute little moogle! Do you have a name for it?

kupoartist Aug 3rd, 2003 05:47 AM

yay good responses :) i'm glad you all liked it! i did try to be a bit more detailed, but even then I got a bit lazy and rushed certain features...

I can see where the Hacker moogle idea is from... assuming of course that hackers have messy hair and loads of computers (just like the moovies!) ... its not zelda ( link is green right? ^_^ , but you can't really see much anyway...). The moogle in question has no name... to be perfectly honest I haven't even assigned it a gender (not too sure that moogles really need genders... well, I suppose baby moogles come from somewhere...) :laugh:

Hylas Aug 3rd, 2003 08:27 AM

I remember in FFIX there were some moogles couples... I could be wrong though, but if I'm not this would mean gender is somewhat required! And some moogle-style name would be cool: you could even start using this character in more artworks after giving a "personality" to the cute hairy-hacker moogle XD

Gadzoox Aug 3rd, 2003 10:07 AM

OH!! In FF7 there was the game, in the Golden Saucer thing and you had to get the moogle to impress the other moogle and if you won they had babies!!!!

Hylas Aug 4th, 2003 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gadzoox

OH!! In FF7 there was the game, in the Golden Saucer thing and you had to get the moogle to impress the other moogle and if you won they had babies!!!!
Awww! Must play FFVII again! I don't remember this part of the game! :cry:

kupoartist Aug 4th, 2003 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hylas
Awww! Must play FFVII again! I don't remember this part of the game! :cry:
I missed it first time as well... its very sweet, but you'll kick yourself if you watch it more than once (they reward you the first time ^_^) and yes, there were female moogles in FF9 (the ones wearing the purple waistcoats :happy:

Hero Aug 4th, 2003 05:20 PM

Wow artist, you're really good.

Carlito Aug 4th, 2003 07:00 PM

Haha! Looks really cool! It seems the moogle has not great concentration, otherwise I don't see how can someone follow what's happening on all these monitors at the same time!

Chara Aug 4th, 2003 08:41 PM

Its pretty cool, I like it.

Is that chrono trigger in the background?

ssjtrunks13 Aug 5th, 2003 02:15 AM

Yeah, that's an awesome pic. I like the headband and the bag that says K.P. nuts leaning on the soda. Wait, on the keyboard there's a button that says 'Kupo' on it, I wonder what that is for.

I've played Chrono Trigger and the game on the left most monitor definately is not it, the character's sprites are too small to be it. I'm guessing maybe it's a final fantasy game? I can't even tell what's on the one on the right most PC that you can see what's on, looks like it's during a CG cinema. Unless that is from Zelda there is no Zelda pictured in there. Could you tell us what games those 2 are?

kupoartist Aug 5th, 2003 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Yeah, that's an awesome pic. I like the headband and the bag that says K.P. nuts leaning on the soda. Wait, on the keyboard there's a button that says 'Kupo' on it, I wonder what that is for.

I've played Chrono Trigger and the game on the left most monitor definately is not it, the character's sprites are too small to be it. I'm guessing maybe it's a final fantasy game? I can't even tell what's on the one on the right most PC that you can see what's on, looks like it's during a CG cinema. Unless that is from Zelda there is no Zelda pictured in there. Could you tell us what games those 2 are?
the one on the left is indeed a FF game (a SNES one...). as the main character is blue, perhaps that will help people :)

I didn't expect anyone to guess the other one... its not even out yet (but it is in game, and actually belongs on a PC screen...)

blindman Aug 6th, 2003 05:44 PM

Heh, that pictures cute...nice one artist.

Soul Angel Aug 25th, 2003 04:27 PM

It looks really cute!
I really like the colours you've used and the way its drawn.
Keep it up!

Vulcan Raven Oct 30th, 2003 12:23 AM

Quote:

I didn't expect anyone to guess the other one... its not even out yet (but it is in game, and actually belongs on a PC screen...)
and what might that game be??

please tell us!

and hay, its Otacon-Moogle!

that would be cool man.

Kupo is the best word ever.

awwww...its soo cute..yet still a cool hacker style coolness.

and is that game FFXI online in the corner?

kupoartist Oct 30th, 2003 04:29 PM

Left monitor = Ancient Library from Final Fantasy 5
Right Monitor = Homeworld 2 (inspiration of https://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/sho...&threadid=6836)