PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Action And Adventure (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Two Towers!!!! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5769)

synicalgohan91 Mar 29th, 2003 05:00 PM

Two Towers!!!!

Two Towers is one of the best games i have played in along time. The graphics are really good, and the story flows really well. I like to use aragorn as my character, because he has the best of both worlds he has a decent amonut out strength and he has the bow abililty. But although it seems like legalos is the character that is babied the most. He has more arrows, and he has 2 swords. And to get the meter up to excelent is so easy if u don't get them u have to be the worst player i have ever seen. i think i got a perfect on almost every level with him.
So tell me what ur favorite character is, and why.

ssjtrunks13 Mar 30th, 2003 04:39 PM

Aragorn because I've got perfects on every single level with him, he doesn't die as much as Gimley does when I play him, it's easier for me to get perfects with him than with Legolas for some reason, and just like Goku in Budokai it's because you start off playing him.

Azuma_Ninja Apr 4th, 2003 01:27 AM

legolas babied the most? I think not. If anyone is babied it's aragorn, why? Well because he's the main character. Also as for legolas having two swords i'm going to have to say look at their lenght compared to Aragorns.

dan da man Apr 4th, 2003 03:32 PM

Ive always kept a eye on this game, but never plaed it, I cant see why, maybe one day I might play it.

synicalgohan91 Apr 4th, 2003 05:00 PM

ok

ok first of all u must not play the game becuase it is so easy to get ur meter up with legolas i mean all u have to do is use his shit attack and then when there on the ground and stab them and u get a excelent everytime. and another thing i was fighting the cave troll with him it wasn't even hard i think i had to shoot him like 5 times and he was dead. yeah he is really not babied i don't know what u are smoking. And dan i really recomend u pick up this game because it will be really fun i garuntee it.

Azuma_Ninja Apr 4th, 2003 05:08 PM

poor gohan are you upset because legolas is the archer of the story so of course his bow is going to kick more ass than aragorn's ever will. so now let's see if we let aragorn's bow be as strong as legolas's then i guess aragorn would have it made then i mean he would now have the most balanced attack power and the archery. don't take your frustration out on legolas cause you can get perfects with him and not with your fav character:P

Preventer Wind Apr 6th, 2003 03:07 AM

Well, to get technical Aragorn's bow skills should be pretty high. He is a ranger and they are skilled in almost every aspect of battle.

I really didn't have a favorite character. I used each one the same amount of time. I did do the last 2 missions with Aragorn because he was the strongest. So I guess he was my favorite. He was my favorite out of the 3 from the book.

Azuma_Ninja Apr 6th, 2003 03:11 AM

I have nothing against Aragorn he is the man. Legolas however has always been my fav. I wish that game had more levels though.

ssjtrunks13 Apr 6th, 2003 01:43 PM

I got all perfects for Aragorn and now I'm working on LEgolas but I'm taking a break from it and it's probably gonna take a while before I get to it.

Azuma_Ninja Apr 6th, 2003 01:50 PM

The hardest character for me to use was Gimli. His weapons reach really gave me a problem especially on the last level. Also I didn't really like his throwing axes, I just could never use them as effectively as the bow and arrows.

Reid Apr 6th, 2003 04:30 PM

I rented this one and I'm stuck on the second last mission where you have to defend the gate into Helm's Deep.

I can hold out until the catapault boss comes in but I can't keep the gate strong enough to destroy it.

:P

Azuma_Ninja Apr 6th, 2003 06:25 PM

that mission is tough.........when the catapault comes i always rush to attack it the walls going to take some hits but that's inevitable.

Reid Apr 6th, 2003 09:55 PM

Well, I pulled it off (just barely) and had about two tries on the last mission before I had to return it.

That's a solid game though, I might have to pick it up.

There's not too many genres quite as fun as a good hack and slash.

:D

Azuma_Ninja Apr 6th, 2003 10:06 PM

The thing I didn't like about the game is it's called The Two Towers but who do they give you for a secret character? Isildur and he's not even original he's got all the moves that Aragorn has. If it's called the Two Towers then you'd think the secret character would be someone like Eomer. I guess it would be kind've weird playing as Eomer though since you start off in the Fellowship of the Ring's story.

SplinterJD Apr 7th, 2003 06:47 AM

Quote:

The thing I didn't like about the game is it's called The Two Towers but who do they give you for a secret character? Isildur and he's not even original he's got all the moves that Aragorn has. If it's called the Two Towers then you'd think the secret character would be someone like Eomer. I guess it would be kind've weird playing as Eomer though since you start off in the Fellowship of the Ring's story.
To me its just another dodgy bonus that ea usually add to their adventure games. Anyway I rented it overnight and enjoyed the game, but not something I would buy. On the other hand if it had co-op play like I've heard the X-Box version does then i probably would consider buying it.;)

Azuma_Ninja Apr 7th, 2003 10:38 AM

Quote:

On the other hand if it had co-op play like I've heard the X-Box version does then i probably would consider buying it.
Wow a co op mode that would be super cool:) Me and my brother always said it would be a lot more fun to fight back to back, plus it would give me a chance to use my x-box again :laugh: