PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Most Embarrassing Moment (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=650)

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 06:45 PM

Most Embarrassing Moment

Well, I dunno if there's a thread like this one from a long time ago or anything, and if there is....sorry. But, anyway, what's your most embarrassing moment? Here's mine:

When I was in elementary school during first grade, I felt really sick one day. :sick: But, my mom made me go to school anyway, so I went. Later on in the day, my class and I were using the computers in the room. I felt sooo sick and ready to puke, so I asked my teacher. But, she was delayed by some pesky kid, so I had to wait. Finally, when she let me go, I started to walk out, but then, I couldn't hold it in any longer and I threw up in the middle of the room. Good thing all the desks were in a circle. :right: Two days later, when I went back to school, there was this huge stain on the floor where I threw up. Everyone was looking at me and avoiding stepping on that spot for the whole day. Goddammit....I just wanted to die. :p

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 2nd, 2002 06:47 PM

Most embaressing moment would have to be when i crashed my sled into a tree and bent up the hood

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSnake
Most embaressing moment would have to be when i crashed my sled into a tree and bent up the hood
Man! That must've hurt!

BowevelJoe Mar 2nd, 2002 06:50 PM

Hmm most embarrasing..hmm...at school, one time me and some friends were messing with the trash, lighting it on fire, then putting it out, and one of my friends busted a flammable cologne bottle in the trash and the teacher was walking by and it was my turn to light it, and i did and WOOSH!! i didnt see the mofo break the bottle in there and i hurried up and sat in the trashcan to keep the teacher from seeing but she did :( hah i had a black booty and had to go home :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 2nd, 2002 06:59 PM

Man Bowevel Joe that must of looked pretty cool

Pu the Owl Mar 2nd, 2002 09:13 PM

Don't have a particular embarassing moment, because I have a nice collection of them :heh:
The threwing up thing also happened to me when I was 6 or 7, and not only once, but three or four times :p
Yes, I spent my childhood throwing up when I was at school maybe :blergh:

Anyway, I think one of the most embarassing moments of my life happened when I was 3 and while arguing with a boy I fell down from a children's slide and broke my right arm...

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:16 PM

That is pretty embarrassing, Fortune. But, I don't blame you, 'cause you were in the middle of an arguement. You were probably distracted. What's embarrassing is, if you're flirting with a guy, then you accidently trip then broke you're arm. But, then...that would be considered stupidity...oh well. :)

jenova_jeb Mar 2nd, 2002 09:16 PM

When I lost to my little sister in Soul Calibur in front of all my friends and it was the first time she had ever played. :disturb:

Hadoken Mar 2nd, 2002 09:17 PM

lol! how the heck could that happen jeb? how old is your sister? it would be even more hilarious if she were only about 6.

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 2nd, 2002 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jenova_jeb
When I lost to my little sister in Soul Calibur in front of all my friends and it was the first time she had ever played. :disturb:

Omg you lost to her,man i feel your pain i lost to my little cousin and i felt very dumb

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jenova_jeb
OH MAN! That is embarrassing! Omigod! If that ever happened to me, my ego would be seriously shattered! Yeah, how old is your sister?

Pu the Owl Mar 2nd, 2002 09:20 PM

hehehe great day for your little sister :D

jenova_jeb Mar 2nd, 2002 09:21 PM

Well, she was 9 or 10 at the time, and I was 13. I couldn't believe it because I had been playing it for months, and was very good. She picked it up and on her first try she humiliated me. :weep:

jenova_jeb Mar 2nd, 2002 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fortune
hehehe great day for your little sister :D
Believe me, she wouldn't let it die :roll: .

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 2nd, 2002 09:22 PM

Button pusher i bet.

Pu the Owl Mar 2nd, 2002 09:24 PM

Button pushers can be extraordinarily lucky sometimes :D

Spirit Mar 2nd, 2002 09:25 PM

when I was in middle school....but I'd rather not talk about it =P

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:25 PM

Yeah, that actually happens, jenova. Even though you've been playing for years, someone always comes along and beats you at their first try. It's like their luck or something. There was this one time when I was playing Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast, and my sister (who was 21 at the time) came along and beat the crap outta my character. I was like :shock: then I was like :frust:

jenova_jeb Mar 2nd, 2002 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fortune
Button pushers can be extraordinarily lucky sometimes :D
Thankyou! Atleast now I feel a little better. :D Yeah, it must've been luck :cool: .

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 2nd, 2002 09:27 PM

Yeah game that you can win by button pushing can cause some fraustration and some bad language