PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Comics And Anime Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   KYO,Hiei are Kenshin who would win??? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=8359)

duovash55 Feb 3rd, 2005 09:04 AM

KYO,Hiei are Kenshin who would win???

Me and my friends get in constant arguments on who would win My friend says hiei would kill them all but i this is a simple sword fight sword techniqes only i belive that kenshin would win he just knows every techniqe in history but i wanna here other opinoins :fold:

Uchiha Sasuke Feb 4th, 2005 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duovash55
Me and my friends get in constant arguments on who would win My friend says hiei would kill them all but i this is a simple sword fight sword techniqes only i belive that kenshin would win he just knows every techniqe in history but i wanna here other opinoins :fold:

Eh Kenshin only knows one style. Atleast from my knowledge. All and all I would go with Kenshin because I like his character better hehe.

Keyblade Master Feb 4th, 2005 09:20 PM

Even though these two sword masters never lost a single match in their lives, it's still a close match. I personally like Hiei cause of his sh**y
attitude and cool speed attacks. I also like Kenshin cause of his
Hetin-Mitsuruugi style always kicks everyones ass. Honestly I think
Hiei would burn the sh** out of Kenshin with his "DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!" attack. (Even if Kenshin tries to dodge it, Hiei would
go Warp Kamehameha! on his ass.) :laugh:

Kaolla Su Feb 6th, 2005 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyblade Master
Honestly I think
Hiei would burn the sh** out of Kenshin with his "DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!" attack. (Even if Kenshin tries to dodge it, Hiei would
go Warp Kamehameha! on his ass.) :laugh:

Good call Keyblade Master ;) and duovash55's friend too! He would dominate them both!

Phenom Feb 9th, 2005 11:28 AM

I agree. If it were just a sword fight Kenshin would win without a doubt. But since we're adding the supernatural element into it might as well cancel Kenshin out completely. Sure he has the god-like speed, but that's all. Hiei and Kyo "shrugs" I'd probably have to go with Kyo. Speed can't win you a battle alone, and I'm pretty sure Kyo could dodge/block Hiei's Flame.

Gun_To_Da_Grave Feb 9th, 2005 09:34 PM

There's really no one short of Bui who can block or dodge Hiei's dragon so Kyo and Kenshin would actually be disintegrated by it. Now if this were a plain old sword fight, it could go either way. Hiei could speed behind them and chop their heads off in an instant. Or Kyo could do one of his weird techniques he does and Kenshin do the same. The only outcome is by fate.

duovash55 Feb 10th, 2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun_To_Da_Grave
There's really no one short of Bui who can block or dodge Hiei's dragon so Kyo and Kenshin would actually be disintegrated by it. Now if this were a plain old sword fight, it could go either way. Hiei could speed behind them and chop their heads off in an instant. Or Kyo could do one of his weird techniques he does and Kenshin do the same. The only outcome is by fate.

Why does no one read my post right THERE IS NO SUPER POWERS just true skill. also by the time hiei wuold begin all you wuold here was a slash and Kyo wuold say "You heard it to didnt you!"boom hiei's in a million pieces.then kenshin would go hiten mirugi style on kyo thus ending the match. :cussing: