PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Action And Adventure (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   <HG> Hired Goons (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5445)

S.W.A.T-Sniper Feb 14th, 2003 01:03 PM

<HG> Hired Goons

If anyone is interested our leader's name is <HG>Goon and our briefing room is US East 7. We have about 12-14 guys already and we're pretty good we have won all of our clan matches, so far (about 2 or 3 a night). Our clan site is HiredGoon.cjb.net

RobHardo Feb 18th, 2003 01:05 PM

Come on guys you have to come try out we are the best in Us East 7 at the moment we just have to prove it to these panzees that think they are the best. We are always looking for cool guys to play. just show up at least 3 or 4 times a week and play for a while an dthen we'll be happy and wont boot you out, the site is lookin alright www.hiredgoon.cjb.net

dan da man Feb 19th, 2003 11:01 AM

I might join, but gives us a couple of month till the adapter comes out in the U.K.:laugh:

RobHardo Feb 20th, 2003 12:29 PM

alright man, thats cool we' grow more in numbers like every 3 days or so, that pretty good, and last night me and three other guys who are in the clan beat another clan who had more peeps than us and we did this without our leaders. it was 6 to 4 an dwe beat them senseless

dan da man Feb 21st, 2003 06:32 AM

Cool, so you're a good clan, wont you have to try me out first or do I just join the clan?

RobHardo Feb 26th, 2003 09:26 PM

ok, heres the deal, some clan i think they're called s[S] or something like that had a match with us, and they were glitching in this match then they went on numerous socom forums flaming us an daccusing us of glitching in a match, so we dropped that clan and went to another, we're now called the Admirals and our tag is A* your name here/ and right now we have about 16 guys in the clan, and you try out and if your good your in, and plus i will definitely have a say if your in, because i am one of the original members so i get some power. and we are now located in the Hanguk briefing room, you'll most likely find most o fus on from 5 p.m eastern to 10 or 11 pm eastern people come on and off during that time period usually.

dan da man Feb 27th, 2003 06:33 AM

Ok that is cool with me, I look forward to it.:)

Joe Mar 10th, 2003 10:23 AM

You know you suck when you play in East 7, lol. After East 4, it is all crappy newbies who don't know how to play the game. Come to East 2, and I guarentee you that you will get ravaged, lol.

RobHardo Mar 10th, 2003 07:05 PM

Go to hanguk or nihon dude all the best clans hang out there, an dnow we're in Hanguk

Virtualeclipse Jan 10th, 2004 08:19 AM

Im screeeeed

RobHardo Dec 16th, 2004 04:50 PM

lol........
going back and reading what i said i realize i was a real geek for a while when it came to socom. I still play
we resurrected this clan hit me up on aim sometime and we'll play. We dont seem to take the game as serious anymore, which in a since has made us like ten times better.

AIM= Aceboarder63
Socom2 name= Solid: Snake

Billyum7 Dec 17th, 2004 12:45 AM

Lol Ya kinda nerdy but i was like that 2..Ya When i get my ps2 back i swing by where you guys play?

RobHardo Dec 17th, 2004 10:33 AM

we dont really have a "home server" just shoot me an im sometime and we'll play.