PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finish my ...... (A game) (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=771)

MADRUCKIS Mar 13th, 2002 11:52 PM

Finish my ...... (A game)

Hmpff
Not really known to start games and this might die in a bit but hey, lets see how creative yall are

A person starts a story and then they end the story with another person walkin' in on the story. Please don't kill people, otherwise just let it all hang out

I'll start:

I was walkin' down the street when a man approached me. He handed me a manilla envelope and told me to read it. He then jumped into a van and sped away. Weird! As I open the envelope a recording starts and it says "Good day Madruckis. You have been chosen for a secret mission. Your mission will be told to you by an agent near by. You are our only hope. This tape will explode into a peanut butter cloud in three seconds." The tape explodes in my hands and my clothes stink like burnt peanut butter. Sudden;y , someone walks up to me and says.............

talon101 Mar 14th, 2002 05:47 AM

"do u know where the public toilet is?"
"umm i dont know"
"oh ok thanks anyway"
the man walks away throwing somthing over his shoulder.
i walk over to it and find out its a ............

Quote:

(this is bad is'nt it)
(i suck at storys)

BowevelJoe Mar 14th, 2002 07:46 AM

Rabid cat in a bag! ahhh!! crap!! i run around in circles trying to beat it with a park bench and end up running for cover in a....

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 08:29 AM

......strip club.Everyone stares at me in aw.I stand with me hands behind my back and slowly walk out backwards into a.........

007_JamesBond Mar 14th, 2002 12:20 PM

mud wrestling pit. where the match that is next is between the defending champ a huge Russian woman and a Swed, both huge and massive, Ya quickly get out and realize that.....

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 04:50 PM

........that you forgot your car was running.You run into a parking lot and its snowing and you can't see where the car is.You start to look but you then find a...................

Cannibal Clown Mar 14th, 2002 05:11 PM

...an evil little Leprichan on the ground kicking you constantly in the leg asking for his pot of gold back, so in order to get away from this little pest, you...

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 05:45 PM

.........give him peter pan.While the leperchan Enjoys his prize.You continue to look around for your car and fall into a .........

Cannibal Clown Mar 14th, 2002 05:49 PM

...a giant bowl of jello where you see a huge Bill Cosby saying there's always room for jello. Then he takes his huge spoon and scoops you up, at the moment when you think you're done for, all of the sudden...

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 05:52 PM

A giant cockroach appears and eats bill cosby and you fall to the ground.You brush you self off and look up at the cockroach and the roach begins to say something which sounded like...........

Cannibal Clown Mar 14th, 2002 05:55 PM

...Cut my life into pieces,
this is my last resort,
suffercation, no breathing...

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 05:59 PM

.......and i forget the rest of the words.The cockroach after singing coughs a couple of times and then a object comes out its yellow abosorbant and shaped like a brick and starts to sit up and yells..............

Cannibal Clown Mar 14th, 2002 06:02 PM

...I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. Then Sponge Bob realizes that if he stays here, he's going to turn this thread into another mess like all the other threads he's destroyed, so he...

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 06:04 PM

.............walks into the sunset and promises never to return.You stare as he walks off and shead a tear.You then turn around and a object pop in front of you it looks like.............

007_JamesBond Mar 14th, 2002 07:28 PM

the trix rabbit, wanting a bowl full of trix

Silly rabbit Trix are for kids, you dumb rabbit, then out of the blue Elmer Fudd comes, I wam hunting wabbits and then........

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 07:48 PM

...............you stare in aw cause someone has screwed up the story.You continue to walk foward ignoring the cartoons jumping around you.You walk a little farther and come to a...............

007_JamesBond Mar 14th, 2002 07:52 PM

the shop where your old girl friend works and you enter, and as you do you realize that she is......

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 07:54 PM

.................dead.You remeber back when you 2 were together and feel bad.The all of a sudden somebody steals you wallet and you turn to see who it is and..................

007_JamesBond Mar 14th, 2002 07:57 PM

and you see that it is your younger brother and you think about what you will do and ...........

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 14th, 2002 07:59 PM

.............then a dog runs out of an ally and starts growling at your bro.You look at your bro then to the dog.And you see that your bro is holding the dogs.............