PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Do you fly your colours... (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=8047)

Berserker Nov 1st, 2004 04:19 AM

Do you fly your colours...

or do you keep a low-profile???

I'm in all-green now, but I'll probably go to a low key soon to avoid unnecessary shoot-outs :bag:

merylsilverburg Nov 1st, 2004 05:52 AM

Hehe, I wanted to wear the simple white tank that CJ wore at the beginning all throughout the game, but because he had to represent the gang, I only chose a green hoodie for him and kept everything else the same. Yeah, I'm boring, but I'll spend later when I've got more dough. :D

Beretta55 Nov 1st, 2004 06:11 AM

I fly my colors but they aren’t in your face. My character has a green hat and a green bandana over his face. (even though you cant see his facial emotions in cut scenes the bandana looks damn cool on him) I also have green shoes but they do look a little tacky, but that gives me more of an excuse to punch people when they insult my shoes XD
I did have a green hoodie that i liked but it covered up my tats so i took it off and replaced it with a white shirt that says "base 5" on it.

Dactrius Nov 1st, 2004 06:18 AM

I had a green shirt at the beginning, but kept some black pants. After a while I realised it didn't actually matter what colours you wore, so I got me the Rockstar jacket, which makes him look like Axel Foley. :happy:

Now I'm in all black with some black and white sneakers, and a backwards black rag. I think I may have overdid it with the black...

Zakk Nov 1st, 2004 09:33 AM

clothing

My wardrobe is huge already, I've bought a lot of shit...This is what I usually use: green hoodie, green track pants, green shoes, green hat (backwards), sunglasses and a dogtag.....or if I wanna show my tatoos: black tank top, woodland camo pants, black (low) shoes, dogtag, sunglasses.

Which hairstyle do you use? I have blonde dreads.

Dactrius Nov 1st, 2004 09:49 AM

I'm using a detail cut, but you can't tell because of the black rag. I'm a little disappointed in the hairstyles, because unless you're using something unique like pink hair or an afro, they mostly look the same.

Also, I haven't used tattoos much, but they don't seem to be anything speacial. I'll have to have a better look.

Daniel Legge Nov 1st, 2004 10:43 AM

At the min i got him wearing a white top with the rockstar logo and some red trousers and orange shoes. Also have dogtags or a big chain, sun glasses, and a black watch.

GameMind Nov 1st, 2004 04:20 PM

Mine for now.. No shirt, only 100% Musels, all tattos :D, and woodland como pants, green skully, L. S chain, balck low-tops shoe and a face watch :D
He`s cool man ;)

RobHardo Nov 2nd, 2004 07:00 AM

Im shirtless with green sweat pants and white high tops. and I got my beared chopped off when i got to san fierro for something new in a new city.

Billyum7 Nov 2nd, 2004 10:25 PM

I got a black tank top with camo pants and white high tops..and blue sunglasses ppl will still shoot you even if ur wearin diff clothes..

GameMind Nov 3rd, 2004 09:29 PM

Guys you should try this!! topless- green pants, green hair!! so cooool!! :D

Redpyramidhead Nov 21st, 2004 12:15 AM

Yeah I got green hair. Btw, it doesn't matter if you represent ur colors or not u still get capped by the ballas. Apparently they know me by name now. I've killed like 175 of them. LOL. I havent done many of the main missions. I keep going around capping ballas. OH yeah and my CJ is STACKED. He's got so much muscle he looks ready to burst if u go around shirtless. I like my green or black frontwards rags. the urban camos rule. I got LS tattooed on his chest, grove street on his back, and a cross on his right forearm. GANGSTA! lol

_RED_ stuff

Redpyramidhead Nov 21st, 2004 12:17 AM

oh a lil off topic but that OG Loc guy...LMFAO... "Give me my rhymes back man! I'm Gangsta!" LMAO if you're an emcee u find this mission ten times as funny ahahahaha... its like an inside joke i love it.

_RED_ stuff

dan da man Nov 21st, 2004 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redpyramidhead
oh a lil off topic but that OG Loc guy...LMFAO... "Give me my rhymes back man! I'm Gangsta!" LMAO if you're an emcee u find this mission ten times as funny ahahahaha... its like an inside joke i love it.

_RED_ stuff

hehe, OG Log has to be one of the funniest guys in the game, he thinks he so gangster but really a wussy, in prison for not paying parking fines etc, working in a burger shop cleaning toilets with his sad lyrics he freestyles, very funny though.

GameMind Nov 21st, 2004 08:35 PM

Oh! yeah, Ive heared him on the radio too!! :D It`s sooo funny! :D

fannyalwaysrocks Mar 15th, 2005 01:40 PM

My Cj Had Full Muscle, Green Hair, White Tee, Green Track Pants, And White Low Tops. Once I Got Out Of The Grove I Changed It To Red Track Pants,blonde Cornrows, And Red Hat(tilted) It Looks Good. Has Anyone Figured Out Where Dider Sachs* Is? I've Looked Everywhere. I Even Went To The Places That The Map Inside The Game Case Says Its At. I Need To Find This Place!!!

Piggle_humsy Apr 2nd, 2005 10:49 PM

I love these personalised features of SA!

At the moment I'm wearing:
Top: Black Tank
Legs: Woodland Camo
Shoes: Green Low-Tops
Chains: Dogtags
Watches: Face Watch

I'm buff and I have tattoo's on my back/shoulders, lower back, left chest, right arm and stomach.

And my hair: Pink Mohawk :D

I always try and wear something green and usually wear my Green rag on my head. once I went a little OTT and wore everything green with a green rag on my head and over my face! :laugh:

I also like wearing the hideous leisure suit, socks and sandals with the bobby brown 'slope' hairstyle! I love the comments you get from people on the street!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x