PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dreams (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=278)

007_JamesBond Feb 2nd, 2002 03:46 PM

Dreams

some maybe funny others not, but lets hear them if you want to tell us about them, express your selves here, I know that Cannibal Clown has some interresting ones, lets hear them

Mercury Shadow Feb 2nd, 2002 08:17 PM

This is a really really stupid dream, but it's a reoccuring dream that I've had since I was very little. I used to love the Ninja Turtles and there was this one character (forget the name, maybe someone knows who he is?) who was real scary to me back then, and he just keeps chasing me around my street until i get to my door, and then my dream ends.

also a lot about spiders, I have aracnaphobia... I'm so scared of spiders its unbelievable.

Spirit Feb 2nd, 2002 08:31 PM

I remmber having a dream about three girls and me.....whoooo one of my best dreams that I can remmember...

Mercury Shadow Feb 2nd, 2002 08:34 PM

Yeah Spiritslayer! I wish that I could program my dreams so that I could be dreaming about great things instead of nightmares... just like your foursome with the girls ;)

merylsilverburg Feb 2nd, 2002 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
also a lot about spiders, I have aracnaphobia... I'm so scared of spiders its unbelievable.
Whew! I'm TERRIFIED of spiders! I cannot handle them whatsoever. I always yell for someone to get them for me, I can't do a thing. I stayed home by myself one day and the room I was in had two spiders appearing at the same time! One on opposite side of the walls. I freaked out so bad I started crying. That was the worst day.

Mercury Shadow Feb 2nd, 2002 08:42 PM

wow meryl! you sound like me! Whenever I see a spider I call for my mom or dad to kill it, my dad always calls me a pussy, but he doesn't understand! I have terrible spiders in my house, a lot of wolf spiders and a ton more because we have so many cracks in the walls. :( I can't even take a shower without looking out for them! My parents always tell me that I should get over my fear of spiders by touching one... LIKE THAT'LL HAPPEN!

merylsilverburg Feb 2nd, 2002 08:47 PM

It's the worst type of phobia for me. I hated that movie "Archaniphobia" (see? I can't even spell it right!) and everything to do with spiders. I feel so sorry for you! WOLF SPIDERS?! Omigod, that would be a living hell for me! I used to live in the city but then 5 years ago I moved to the countryside and BAM! Spiders are popping up everywhere! I HATE IT! :(

Mercury Shadow Feb 2nd, 2002 08:53 PM

AHHHHHH:eek: :eek: :eek: HHHHHHHH that movie is the only movie ever to sucessfully scare me!! I couldn't even watch the whole thing! A week after I watched that movie I was still thinking about spiders every waking moment.
The countryside :( A bad place... but on the bright side, atleast you don't live in Arizona or somethin where tarantchulas are as normal as grass :( We should keep some kinda spray in our rooms that kills spiders instantly, that'll show them not to mess with us!

MakgSnake Feb 2nd, 2002 08:55 PM

Same Here!

I Hate Spiders Too.....Everytime I See One......I Kill It In No Time. Although Its Not Allowed In My Religion But Still I Kill It Cause I Dont Like Them!.!

As For Dreams.......My Mom (Whenever She Has A Dream...It Always Come True...) Like Seeing The Future!.! It Scares The Crap out Of Me But I Think Its Cool.....As We (My Whole Family) Finds Out Who Are The Bad People And Good People We Are Meeting!.!

merylsilverburg Feb 2nd, 2002 08:57 PM

Sorry 007_JamesBond for straying off your topic! Anyway, I agree with you Mercury_Shadow! I know about Arizona and its problems, so that's why as long as I live I will NEVER go there! I don't care how great it is, I ain't going! :D For some strange reason though, I saw "Arachniphobia" when I was a kid and it didn't affect me as much! But as I grew older, my fear grew too! But I think I might be able to withstand the movie 'cause I know all those crappy spiders are fake! *Breathes sigh of relief*

merylsilverburg Feb 2nd, 2002 08:59 PM

Re: Same Here!

Quote:

Originally posted by MakgSnake
As For Dreams.......My Mom (Whenever She Has A Dream...It Always Come True...) Like Seeing The Future!.! It Scares The Crap out Of Me But I Think Its Cool.....As We (My Whole Family) Finds Out Who Are The Bad People And Good People We Are Meeting!.![/color]
HOLY COW! Are you for real? My mom does the same! She always dreams about the future except sometimes it doesn't always happen. The dream she has is different from the actual event but the themes are similar. Whoa.....this is creepy. :eek:

Soul Angel Feb 2nd, 2002 09:03 PM

I can't think of any dreams which I have had but a friend once told me he had this weird dream of these three like kids dressed lie devils or something and they kept on shooting with their water guns! Lol

Mercury Shadow Feb 2nd, 2002 09:05 PM

Your right, we're off topic... but I'm glad to know that I'm not alone with my spider trauma!!! I should get a new aviator that has me stomping on a spider :D

MakgSnake Feb 2nd, 2002 09:14 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by merylsilverburg
The dream she has is different from the actual event but the themes are similar. Whoa.....this is creepy. :eek:
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ Same HERE MERYL!.! My Mom Doesn't See The EXACT Things In Her Dream, But Some Abstract Things Which Are RELATED To People Around Us Or Things Happening!.!.......So Thats Why After She Has A Dream, She Thinks About It Alot And Works On It.......(Like.....What Does It Actually Means)

Do U Know.....If U See Someone WHO Is Already Passed Away In Ure Dream And Asking For Something From U....... (This Would MEAN That Someone In Ure Relative Is Going To Die Soon) I Am Not Joking Around. I Am Damn Serious!.!

merylsilverburg Feb 2nd, 2002 09:26 PM

Re: EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by MakgSnake
Do U Know.....If U See Someone WHO Is Already Passed Away In Ure Dream And Asking For Something From U....... (This Would MEAN That Someone In Ure Relative Is Going To Die Soon) I Am Not Joking Around. I Am Damn Serious!.![/color]
I just asked my mom that and she said that was true. She also said that if they are asking you for something, you MUST give it to them because that item is what they're lacking in the afterlife. Man.....this is really creepy. I thought that my mom was the only wierdo who has these! LOL :D But, it's pretty cool for you, Makg, that you know who the bad and good people are as a result of your mom's dreams.

merylsilverburg Feb 2nd, 2002 09:27 PM

Quote:

Your right, we're off topic... but I'm glad to know that I'm not alone with my spider trauma!!! I should get a new aviator that has me stomping on a spider :D
Heh, heh....the same goes for me! Which spider do you hate the most? I wouldn't be surprised if you said the Wolf Spider....man....I feel REALLY sorry for you! :(

Mercury Shadow Feb 2nd, 2002 09:41 PM

Hmm, I think you're right, wolf spiders are the worst! let me tell you the scariest story ever, this is real.

My mom was mowing the lawn, and she was pointing at something and I didn't know what (lawn mower was so loud I couldn't hear her), so I started to walk over to her. Then she screamed at me to stop... and I stopped 5 feet from a huge wolf spider web that was between my 2 trees... the wolf spider was very big and hairy, it was the scariest moment of my life and I'll never forget it. I've never forgiven my mom for doing that to me also!!

what's the worst spider in your mind? or most common one that you see?

IcyMourdor Feb 2nd, 2002 09:57 PM

[COLOR=sky blue]The strangest dream I had was when a couple of weeks ago. I was walking around my school and I finally got the guts to ask this girl out. I realized it was a dream, however, because she said yes.[/COLOR] :(

Spirit Feb 2nd, 2002 10:12 PM

Quote:

Yeah Spiritslayer! I wish that I could program my dreams so that I could be dreaming about great things instead of nightmares... just like your foursome with the girls ;)
well... I have nightmares too! like the times when I can only get one girl.... :P

007_JamesBond Feb 3rd, 2002 04:45 PM

interesting all very interesting. my dreams consist of flashes of some thing that I will see sometime in my life, so in short i see partial moments of the future, kind of like Deja Vu, only not