PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Metal Gear Solid Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Metal Gear: Twin Snakes (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5950)

MakgSnake Apr 23rd, 2003 08:13 PM

Metal Gear: Twin Snakes

Well, well, well..... Konami has announced that Metal Gear is coming to GameCube, and most probably it'll get a release this coming November (Finger Crossed).

Its called "Metal Gear: Twin Snakes"...... (not confirmed title). More news will come up in the up-coming E3!.! I seriously cannot wait.

But from all the name. It seems like, Konami isn't planning on giving Nintendo the "Solid" series. On GameBoyColor it was "Metal Gear: Ghost Babel" and on GameCube for the time being its "Metal Gear: Twin Snakes"..... Oh well. I like that sound of it.

Makes me a very happy human being!.!

Source!.!

ssjtrunks13 Apr 24th, 2003 09:38 AM

Yeah, but right now it doesn't matter to me when it's released. Though the sooner it happens the better. What I mean is if it didn't come out soon when I actually have the money it might not be out.

ToxicUK Apr 24th, 2003 02:09 PM

Good Idea...

Ive been waiting for this to happen. I would love to have a MG game on GC. What a great idea Konami and if it sells they may bring it to PS2????

merylsilverburg Apr 24th, 2003 05:37 PM

The game sounds awesome. Can't wait to hear more about it. :D

MakgSnake Apr 24th, 2003 11:06 PM

Re: Good Idea...

Quote:

Originally posted by ToxicUK

What a great idea Konami and if it sells they may bring it to PS2????
Eventually, YES, I mean its Metal Gear and we are talking about Sony Playstation. Snake And PS are like Best pals. They'll for sure bring it to Ps2. I think.

mark0™ Apr 25th, 2003 02:25 AM

Ach, GC's Control Pad is not something which I would consider "compatible" with Metal Gear... but you know I'm still gonna buy this :D

ToxicUK Apr 25th, 2003 12:19 PM

Well it sounds like a really god idea and a good name - i cant wait... I really wanna know more about this...:shock:

Uchiha Sasuke Apr 25th, 2003 09:20 PM

Great news makg.Looks theres going to be another game on my much anticipated list.

ToxicUK Apr 26th, 2003 02:50 PM

My game anticipation List

1 - Anything METAL GEAR
2 - Anything Shooting
3 - Anything Resident Evil...

ssjtrunks13 Apr 26th, 2003 03:21 PM

Mine's anything RPG and anything Metal gear.

ToxicUK Apr 26th, 2003 03:23 PM

RPG Good...

But anyways back to the topic... does anyone know anymore about the storyline or is it going to be a secret completley?

MakgSnake Apr 26th, 2003 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ToxicUK

RPG Good...

But anyways back to the topic... does anyone know anymore about the storyline or is it going to be a secret completley?
From the hears of it. It seems like its going to be completely new and different. A totally fresh side story. Just like Ghost Babel, but I REALLY HOPE "David Hayter".... the writer of X2, and the voice of Solid Snake works on it. Cause without him, Solid Snake isn't "THE" Snake.

I think "Twin Snakes" might revovle around....... another "new" Snake....... could be another "Solid Snake".... or any of the other 6 testube babies!.!

ToxicUK Apr 29th, 2003 03:04 PM

COOL! Interested... Information must be found... thanks for the little tatser Makg.:ghost:

Dark Angel Apr 29th, 2003 05:03 PM

I doubt they'll add abother cloned Snake, but I suppose you never know.

And ToxicUK, do you know how annoying the size of you sig is?

DSgamer Apr 29th, 2003 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dark Angel
And ToxicUK, do you know how annoying the size of you sig is?
let the brother be

Azuma_Ninja Apr 29th, 2003 08:23 PM

Quote:

originally posted by mark0
Ach, GC's Control Pad is not something which I would consider "compatible" with Metal Gear... but you know I'm still gonna buy this
Remember when metal gear was played on the 2 button Nintendo controller? I know what your saying though.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game was GC exclusive. With the PS2 getting another Metal Gear Solid, I'm not sure if they would bring this game over too. On second thought I'm sure at some point it will be brought to the PS2, I mean just look at Substance.

Frozen Apr 30th, 2003 01:31 PM

Well, I think ya'll know what I could say about this.

ToxicUK Apr 30th, 2003 02:19 PM

I wouldnt really care if they brought it over to PS2 cos it would be a good game either way.

Harry May 1st, 2003 10:22 AM

Hi all,

you can find more detailed news on our news pages - including release dates - and I'll be sure to publish the logo and the artwork of the game on Ps2Fantasy.com in a few minutes.

Click here!

The most interesting feature, leaving aside the graphics, is that the gameplay will be based on Sons Of Liberty's mechanics - plus inevitable refinements coming from Miyamoto and Kojima. By the way, the official name on today's press release from Konami and Nintendo is Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes. And yes, the game is GameCube exclusive, and considering the involvment of Miyamoto in the project, I highly doubt we'll see it on any other platform. Well, we'll see.

Harry May 1st, 2003 10:43 AM

Click here

The first artwork and the logo of Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes. There are rumors we could grab same screenshot before E3... if that really happens, we'll be sure to publish them.