PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where are you going this Christmas? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=7058)

Rei Dec 17th, 2003 11:42 PM

Where are you going this Christmas?

The title says it all... Are you staying at home or are you going somewhere for the Christmas holidays?
Will you pass this Christmas alone or with loved ones, parents, relatives and so on?

Next week I'm going back to my hometown, to spend a couple of weeks there for a very traditional Christmas with relatives I haven't seen during the last month. I go back to my hometown every year for the Christmas celebrations :)

Beretta55 Dec 17th, 2003 11:46 PM

Re: Where are you going this Christmas?

Quote:

Originally posted by Rei

The title says it all... Are you staying at home or are you going somewhere for the Christmas holidays?
Will you pass this Christmas alone or with loved ones, parents, relatives and so on?

Next week I'm going back to my hometown, to spend a couple of weeks there for a very traditional Christmas with relatives I haven't seen during the last month. I go back to my hometown every year for the Christmas celebrations :)

awesome that sounds really fun Rei :)

but we're not going anywhere we usally spend our Christmas at home then we go to my grandmothers (pretty much where the whole family is) and spend the rest of Christmas there. She always has the living room stacked full of presents muahahahaha!;)

Rei Dec 17th, 2003 11:48 PM

Re: Re: Where are you going this Christmas?

Quote:

Originally posted by Beretta55
She always has the living room stacked full of presents muahahahaha!;)
Hey, cool! I love when grandmothers do that to their homes! XD

Vicious_2003 Dec 18th, 2003 12:31 AM

Ahhhh I love Christmas dont you ? :). I myself will be going to two of my aunts houses . One on my dads side for Christmas Eve, and one on my mothers side for christmas day. Its great because the only thing better than one christmas is TWO !

Anyway...Merry Christmas everyboy...have a good one !

happy_doughnut Dec 18th, 2003 02:13 AM

Christmas is great, isn't it? ^_^

Quote:

Originally posted by Rei

Oh, Rei that sounds like much fun. :happy:
If I may ask, where are you going to be going?

It sounds like a really good thing - being surrounded by family members you haven't seen in a while! I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip, Rei! ^_^

As for me, my mom just got home from a very long trip (I hadn't seen her for 6 months :(), so we'll be staying at home this Christmas. Personally, I like this idea plenty, since there's nothing like the commodities and warmth of home!
Hopefully we'll have an enjoyable time.

I hope that you have the best of times wherever you'll be spending your Holidays, guys. :)

Cannibal Clown Dec 18th, 2003 10:07 AM

I'll be stuck at home the entire time, while some of my other friends get to go to London over break (bastards) i'll be here, but at least i'll ahve fun with the rest of my groupy who's stuck here as well.

Preventer Wind Dec 18th, 2003 11:03 AM

I'm opening up presents at my moms on Christmas Eve. Then on Christmas Day I'm going to my dads. I expect my x-mas at my dads to be boring and my moms to be fun. I also might get to go to New Orleans for New Years.

ssjtrunks13 Dec 18th, 2003 12:02 PM

I'll be staying with my mom friday through 2pm christmas day, at that time I will be coming back where I am now for presents. We'll probably have ham for dinner...

Piggle_humsy Dec 18th, 2003 01:31 PM

Staying at home with my sis and dad as usual, no one ever invites us to their houses coz we are the black sheep of the family! :laugh:
But I dont really like a fuss at xmas, when I was young we all used to go to my nans and she'd have big santa sacks for everyone but after she had her stroke she stopped, so now she does turns of going to her childrens 4 xmas, we got her 4 xmas last year so she's coming to us for new years this year, thats good enough for me now Im expected to act grown up! lol.
And we're not doing presents this year coz we can't afford it but I suppose we will all get a little thing or 2, Im just looking forward to making little appertisers coz I love cooking, and just having a nice time, pullin a few crackers, wearing the silly hats that come out of them and having a laugh. Oh yeh and relaxing. Thats all I really need to have a good xmas, family and good food! ;)

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

REChick14 Dec 19th, 2003 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

Thats all I really need to have a good xmas, family and good food! ;)

Piggle :roll:
x x x x
I couldnt have said it better myself. I love Christmas. My family makes the best food that tastes sooo good. Well this yeay on Christmas Eve I'm going to my moms side of the family and for Christmas I go to my dads side at my Grandma's house. Its always fun. Something is always bound to happen...

Hylas Dec 19th, 2003 11:16 AM

I'm going to visit my relatives in Switzerland. I'm staying no more than 5 days there. It's not a great trip speaking of distance, but I hope my cousins will be there. This year I'm not sure the whole family will be reunited there, last year it was me and my family that didn't go, this year it could be them. In case they decide to not go, it'll be pretty boring :P

Soul Angel Dec 19th, 2003 06:25 PM

I'll be staying at home celebrating christmas with my parents and brothers.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

tempted Dec 22nd, 2003 02:51 PM

This year i'm gona be at home at xmas my grandparents are here for the entire winter so i'm stuck here...but i hope it will be fun...:)

merylsilverburg Dec 25th, 2003 06:36 AM

Staying at home.

Merry Christmas everyone! :happy: