PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Leaving the FORUM (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=987)

Neo_Soldier28 Mar 29th, 2002 08:50 PM

Leaving the FORUM

I think im gonna leave the forum and that Sun or Mon thanks for lettin me chat

Sleazy P Martini Mar 29th, 2002 08:54 PM

Why? Did something happen?

Neo_Soldier28 Mar 29th, 2002 08:56 PM

Some stuff bothers me a little and im just gonna leave the forums on Sun or Mon

Rei Mar 29th, 2002 08:58 PM

Hey don't leave!
*pokes*

I don't know what's wrong, but I think you shouldn't leave.
If there's anything wrong with the forums, or you're having troubles here, just PM me and I'll try to help! ;)

Sleazy P Martini Mar 29th, 2002 09:02 PM

No don't go. Is it because you were hassled about the Cool FORUM FEATURE thread?

Rei Mar 29th, 2002 09:08 PM

Well, not to be a pain, but I think every mod should know when a thread is useless and spammy and when it's not. I've seen many times some misunderstanding about this matter, while nobody reported, apart from MakgSnake (thanks a lot man ;)), other spammy or really useless threads.

So, don't be harsh to each other only because you think a thread is not interesting for you.
Spam is a very different thing from the thread of Neo_Soldier. :mean:

merylsilverburg Mar 29th, 2002 09:09 PM

Hey Neo! Don't leave, man! What's wrong? :( I just read that "Cool Feature" thread, and I don't think there's anything wrong with you posting something like that. You were just giving a bit of info, that's all. But, don't leave, we like having you as a member of this forum. :)

Neo_Soldier28 Mar 29th, 2002 09:27 PM

It was nice talking to you and i hope i helped out on info on some subjects hey sleazy keep in touch man i want you to check out my website when its up my email is [email protected]

merylsilverburg Mar 29th, 2002 09:30 PM

Man, Neo....I guess you're not changing your mind. :( Well, just to let you know, a lot of people will miss you on these forums. :weep:

Sleazy P Martini Mar 29th, 2002 09:32 PM

Man this sucks. :( Well if you're determined to go remember that I'll always welcome you back. And I can't wait to see that website. ;)

Rei Mar 29th, 2002 09:33 PM

I think you should stay after all. I know you're probably not going to change your mind, but you can't leave only for a couple of comments.
At least that's my opinion. BTW, this thing must be fixed in another way, not leaving the Forums.
Other members don't think you should leave for such a little matter. You should think about it.

IcyMourdor Mar 29th, 2002 09:35 PM

[COLOR=sky blue]It sucks to see you go Scott.

I'm not gonna try to get you to stay since i know why you are leaving. I'll talk to you later, wait, I'm talking to you right now.

*gets confused*

I'm gonna go lie down.[/COLOR]

Neo_Soldier28 Mar 29th, 2002 09:36 PM

Im giving till sun or mon because i need to let fortune and harry know i think that is the least i can do for them ill think about it till then

Soul Angel Mar 29th, 2002 10:38 PM

Don't go Neo :(
Will miss you being here and reading your posts.
I hope you decide not to leave us here.
I've checked out that Cool Feature thread and I don't think it was a stupid thread to make, it was helpful one for thoughs who didn't know about it :)

Well I hope you don't go nowbecause of that or you hate us mods here, (not sure either way) :heh:

But if you do go I hope your website your doing does well then, which I'm sure it will do ;)

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 30th, 2002 12:13 AM

I think this is my fault with all my stupid comments.Hay Neo man im sorry,don't leave i swear it will never happen again and if it does they can ban me.Or i'll leave so you can stay

jenova_jeb Mar 30th, 2002 01:10 AM

Well, I'm always sorry to see a member leave (except for those special cases :roll:) , but I won't stand in your way. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

cya

Spirit Mar 30th, 2002 03:14 AM

hey bud....don't go
while some people make mistakes and some misjudge others, it's not cool =P
I know, because I hate a lot of people and a lot of people hate me on the net for something that was a huge misunderstanding. I would hate to see somene leave because of such a small thing, so don't leave bud, you know we're here for ya.
As for sssnake, don't you think he was joking, or perhaps in a bad mood when he posted that? If we can't forgive each other for such small petty things, then.... there is no trust, without trust there is no friendship, and fiendship is the thing which is most needed in the world.

Hylas Mar 30th, 2002 07:55 AM

There's no need to leave!
Show that you can stay without giving much importance to these small things!

Pu the Owl Mar 30th, 2002 09:21 AM

You should leave if you don't like being here, because with all the worries a person can have in everydays life there's no need to add also troubles like these ones.
I would leave also if I were bothered by many things.

But if it's simple something happened because of some little critics about some posts, you shouldn't leave, because it's not something very important and I don't think those critics came out with malicious intentions.

Neo_Soldier28 Mar 30th, 2002 09:53 AM

I would love to stay but since i announced this i feel that i have to leave cuz this is a serious matter not to be fooled around with atleast i think it is.