PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Member's picture(no not the usual lol) (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=689)

Spirit Mar 6th, 2002 07:19 PM

Member's picture(no not the usual lol)

OK, what I need for everyone to do is post their picture, and then I will make a huge picture of everyone all together, now then, the best kinds of images are ones that have you either alone or your face, so please post some nice images and I will make this huge picture in a few days after everyone is done posting theirs :)

IcyMourdor Mar 6th, 2002 07:28 PM

[COLOR=sky blue]I'll ask 007, Neo, CC, SSSnake to see if we can get a group picture of us all.[/COLOR]

Spirit Mar 6th, 2002 07:45 PM

hehe, you misunderstood. You post nice pictures of yourself individually and I'll come up with a cool them for them all :)

Spirit Mar 6th, 2002 07:48 PM

bad links =P

Sleazy P Martini Mar 6th, 2002 09:04 PM

my pic is in the other thread.

Sleazy P Martini Mar 6th, 2002 09:09 PM

Here's me and my bud getting it on at Jabba's palace.

https://thq.wotf.net/wedding/wedd10.jpg

FuNkY mOnK Mar 6th, 2002 09:31 PM

which one is you?

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 6th, 2002 09:36 PM

Ok heres picks of me and Cannibal.I look horid though in my pic

Cannibal

SSSnake

BowevelJoe Mar 6th, 2002 09:50 PM

this is my ugly mug, watch out though, it has been known to break glass :)

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 6th, 2002 09:55 PM

Where is it.I cant see anything.

BowevelJoe Mar 6th, 2002 10:06 PM

you cant attach pictures to posts?! thats what i did, why didnt it work?!

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 6th, 2002 10:08 PM

Yeah for some reason the attach picture thing doesnt work i dont know why though

Sleazy P Martini Mar 6th, 2002 10:23 PM

Hey cool pics guys. Nice strat SSSnake! I'm scanning some pics of my "rock" days to show you. In the meantime here's another pic of me pic

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 6th, 2002 10:25 PM

Jees sleazy how come you have such good pics and mine look like crap.

Sleazy P Martini Mar 6th, 2002 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSnake
Jees sleazy how come you have such good pics and mine look like crap.
Well that pic was taken by my wife uncle. He has a great camera. I also touch up the quality in photoshop. Ok SSSnake, here's my rock band pics. (The quality of some of these isn't great)

1. From a gig waaay back in 1990 (In the metal band Death salvation)
pic1
pic2
2. A pic of me and my Les Paul. (Yes its a real Gibson) My fav guitar
3. Too much hair. hairbag
4. This was in 1998. The Christmas Daddies fund raiser. Not a big deal but it was broadcast live on tv across the maritimes (Eastern Canada) so my nerves were shot. Guess that was my 15 minutes. gig

Spirit Mar 6th, 2002 11:10 PM

nice pics sleazy! Oh and Thanks for the pics everyone, I need a few more from the good old ppl (harry's pic is also required) so is SA and Fortune's >,< and I shall make a masterpiece :)

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 6th, 2002 11:10 PM

Sweet!!!!!!!!You definatley have the rocker image sleazy much more than i do.I try to get some pics with my actual band sometime.I have tofind some replacements for those who didnt want to partake in it

Sleazy P Martini Mar 6th, 2002 11:26 PM

Quote:

Sweet!!!!!!!!You definatley have the rocker image sleazy
LOL! You mean HAD the rocker image. I'm afraid those days are almost finished.

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 6th, 2002 11:30 PM

Come on the rocker in you is still there you just have to find it.I plan to rock until i die.

Spirit Mar 6th, 2002 11:33 PM

hehe that's our sleazy. He's one of the best people I've ever met. Just simply neutral/dilligent =P

Sleazy P Martini Mar 6th, 2002 11:56 PM

Thanks Spirit. You guys rock too! When I'm finished school, I'll probably join or form another group. It is a lot of fun.

Mercury Shadow Mar 7th, 2002 06:39 AM

Nice pics of you in the metal band sleazy! #3 "too much hair" auctually looks like the lead singer of system of a down.. Are you hiding something from us :peoples:

BowevelJoe Mar 7th, 2002 07:28 AM

hahaha i was thinking the same thing man, he did look alot like the singer of SoaD lol

Spirit Mar 7th, 2002 08:02 AM

hey joe, I already got ur pic, but u might as well post it here =P

007_JamesBond Mar 7th, 2002 12:29 PM

I hate getting my picture taken, there are not to many people who have pics of me, I cant put one up any way

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BowevelJoe
you cant attach pictures to posts?! thats what i did, why didnt it work?!
Attachment is disabled, that's why it doesn't work :sarcasm:

Cannibal Clown Mar 7th, 2002 05:58 PM

yeah, a while ago I asked about the attachments and apparently they were taken off because of the chanse that someone could send a virus through or something like that, so it was dissabled. To bad though, there are alot of cool things I wanted to put on through my computer that weren't on the net.

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 06:01 PM

You can get a webspace or ask someone to host the things you'd like to upload. It's safer and you'll have a better control once you have uploaded them .

BowevelJoe Mar 7th, 2002 06:02 PM

ahh, dont roll your eyes rude woman! ahh, ah well, spirit has muh pic anyways, if you want too see how fuureaky i look ill just e-mail you a pic lol

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ahh, dont roll your eyes rude woman!
AHHHH! I'm not rude! Why do you say so!?

*cries*

merylsilverburg Mar 7th, 2002 06:12 PM

Quote:

Ok heres picks of me and Cannibal.I look horid though in my pic

Cannibal

SSSnake

Aww.....SSSnake and Cannibal....you two look like really sweet guys! ;) Definitely so much better than any guys at my ugly ass school. *Sniff* It's so sad though. If both of you were at my school, you guys probably would ignore me big time. I SO do not look like I play games at all, so you wouldn't even know plus I don't say anything about it, so you guys would definitely think I'm a big ass dork. I would put my pic up, but I don't know how, I don't have a scanner, and I'm am SOOOOOOO ugly and unphotogenic, so Bowevel Joe....you're not alone. :laugh: (j/k)

Cannibal Clown Mar 7th, 2002 06:16 PM

Don't say that. i'd probally find you as a good friend. You're my age and you love anime and vidoe games, that's what attracted me to Liz, who is the chick that a lot of people see me marrying in the future, and the only reason I ever went up and talked to her in the first place was because she loved anime, could speak a bit of it, and could draw it better than myself, and a lot of people find her a complete dork. Not me of coarse.

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 06:23 PM

mmm I don't have decent pics (recent) so I dunno what to post at the moment :p
Months ago I posted a pic with a scarf and someone told me I looked like Raziel from Soul Reaver. Ok, that's cool, but :heh: I don't have decent photos in which I don't look like Raziel maybe ...

I'm a rude person after all...
*looks at Boweveljoe*
*cries more*

merylsilverburg Mar 7th, 2002 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fortune
mmm I don't have decent pics (recent) so I dunno what to post at the moment :p
Months ago I posted a pic with a scarf and someone told me I looked like Raziel from Soul Reaver. Ok, that's cool, but :heh: I don't have decent photos in which I don't look like Raziel maybe ...

I'm a rude person after all...
*looks at Boweveljoe*
*cries more*

Man, that sucks. But, I don't think they meant that you looked like Raziel, Raziel....I think it's because of the scarf thing....but even so....that's pretty mean. *pats Fortune on the back* Don't feel sad, I'm pretty sure you have other pics; maybe you could just take a picture of yourself now, and post it later when it develops. :) Oh! And I like your avatar again! How cute!

merylsilverburg Mar 7th, 2002 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Don't say that. i'd probally find you as a good friend. You're my age and you love anime and vidoe games, that's what attracted me to Liz, who is the chick that a lot of people see me marrying in the future, and the only reason I ever went up and talked to her in the first place was because she loved anime, could speak a bit of it, and could draw it better than myself, and a lot of people find her a complete dork. Not me of coarse.
*Sigh* It would be nice to have some of you guys as my friends at school. I'm all alone....:weep: Hey, how do you guys put your pics up? I'm totally clueless on this stuff.....you need your own website, right? *Feels utterly stupid*

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 7th, 2002 06:34 PM

I glad you thought we looked like sweet guys.I bet your incredibly sweet too.Anyways soul was the one that hosted ours pics and i wrote in the links to them

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by merylsilverburg

I think it's because of the scarf thing....but even so....that's pretty mean.

Ah yes, I know it was because of the scarf :
there was nothing to see apart from the scarf in that pic :p
I was just trying to hide the face, so I guess it worked...

Cannibal Clown Mar 7th, 2002 06:43 PM

I was totally suprized when I saw a pic of me here. I had no idea that SSSnake posted a pic of me up here. But at least it was a decent pic of me. I don't look like a video game character or an anime character at that like Fortune though.

And don't be so careless with your words, a lot of people call me a real ass and the same for SSSnake. We can be very mature, nice, caring, honest, polite, gentlemen if the situation calls for it, but we're usually just a couple of average, foul, perverted, typical males who can show off a sweet face from time to time.

But all in all, you'd enjoy our company, and I'm sure I'd do the same for you.

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 06:45 PM

Quote:

Anyways soul was the one that hosted ours pics and i wrote in the links to them
Yes, I think if anyone needs a place to upload the pics, just ask. There are few people who can host pics here, if you wanna show them :)

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 7th, 2002 06:45 PM

Come on Fortune dont be shy just put up a pic.I put one up and i look horrible and i mean horrible it was definatley not one of my better day.But anyway please get a pic up i think everyone should