PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What are you thinking right now? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6992)

Meiko Dec 1st, 2003 10:14 AM

What are you thinking right now?

This silly thread was suggested by another thread. I don't know if it's been done before. You just come here and post what you are thinking. Doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense, just write your thoughs in here.

I am starting this...

How much time does it take to make a scarf for a giraffe? But who cares? Aren't giraffes living in Africa? Do they really need a scarf?

Rei Dec 1st, 2003 10:21 AM

I really need a new haircut... I've been procrastinating for ages, now I need it. Considering a friend invited me at her party, I am afraid I'll have to cut my hair tomorrow :(

Piggle_humsy Dec 1st, 2003 11:21 AM

*These forums ahve been really slow lately*
*Where's Cory gone?*
*Im Freezin*
*I also need to get my haircut badly!*

Chara Dec 1st, 2003 07:35 PM

That I've been watching CNN too much lately. My TV has been on it 24 hours a day since Friday. O_o

And I also need a haircut... I got a 70's thing going on with my hair right now...

DSgamer Dec 1st, 2003 09:39 PM

i shouldn't have gotten a haircut now im cold!

Nelo Angelo Dec 1st, 2003 09:40 PM

https://www.realjuggalos.com/scn/hammertime.gif

Why oh why is this picture making me laugh so much?

Fire Emblem owns. Who ever thinks otherwise must burn. WITH THE A-BOMB.

Gadzoox Dec 1st, 2003 10:33 PM

I miss Brian. I want him to love me.
I really really need to stop procrastinating and do my stupid work! It's not even hard, I could probably get the whole final done in two hours!! Man I suck.
I can't wait until christmas... I hope it snows more, those big light fluffy snowflakes, not those crappy wet tiny pellet ones.
And what;s the deal with me liking jazz music so much lately???
GAH! Gotta do my WORK!!!

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness sucks so much I want to rip out my eyes.

happy_doughnut Dec 2nd, 2003 01:03 AM

Why am I still not done with my homework? I've been working on it since yesterday afternoon... into early morning... and now again since 1 pm. It's not even that hard, so why aren't I done?

I really wish I were done with everything so I could be playing a game right now. Why do I have to go school tomorrow?

I haven't seen Diane... I wonder if she's done with it. I haven't seen Kelly, either. I wonder why he stopped talking to me so abruptly. Did I do something wrong?

Why am I thinking about this instead of doing my homework?

I'm hungry and I need some hair dye. :(

Is that a goblin under my bead?? O_o eek!

Redpyramidhead Dec 2nd, 2003 08:18 AM

I sense a theme of stress here. That's all I'm thinking at the moment. That and I want to give everyone a big hug.

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy Dec 2nd, 2003 10:00 AM

*Gives red a big hug back* :love:

I wish my dog would stop doing farts! And I wish my dad would stop giving him chicken roll which is what makes him fart! :sarcasm:

Why can't I stop yawning?
Why is my computer so flipping slow and pants?!

yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum :laugh:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Cannibal Clown Dec 2nd, 2003 05:41 PM

I also need a haircut very badly.

I should be working on my Psych speech instead of posting at these forums right now.

Sarah.

I'm pissed that Go-Gaia is down, can't create my new character.

I have about $340+ worth of other people's anime that i haven't even started to watch.

I wish i had money, the pirates of the carribbean came out today.

I'm hungry.

Uchiha Sasuke Dec 3rd, 2003 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

I also need a haircut very badly.

I should be working on my Psych speech instead of posting at these forums right now.

Sarah.

I'm pissed that Go-Gaia is down, can't create my new character.

I have about $340+ worth of other people's anime that i haven't even started to watch.

I wish i had money, the pirates of the carribbean came out today.

I'm hungry.
You really need help

I wonder if Creed really broke up

Man Defaults new CD rocks

God I hate going to work

Hmm must play more Counter Strike.

Rei Dec 3rd, 2003 08:05 AM

I want that pair of Hello Kitty gloves. Nobody knows what I'm talking about, but I really want them. The important thing is that I know what I'm talking about. But I don't know if I need a new pair of gloves... I have too many. It's a waste of money XD

ssjtrunks13 Dec 3rd, 2003 08:38 AM

Alright! Draball Z Budokai 2 is out today! I can't wait, is it wrong to be skipping a class where we probably won't do anything today just to gte the game early?

Cannibal Clown Dec 3rd, 2003 02:33 PM

School was pretty fun today.

This Mac and Cheese tastes pretty damn good.

Can't wait till saturdays anime marathon.

Chara Dec 4th, 2003 06:49 AM

I should be spending this time studying Physics.

These ROTC pants are pretty damn tight for a size 36.

I should consider investing in some mouthwash...

Rei Dec 5th, 2003 05:42 AM

There's something I'm trying to remember. I had something to do, but can't remember what!

Pu the Owl Dec 5th, 2003 10:18 AM

So many people in need of haircuts in this thread! But I need one too...

Hylas Dec 5th, 2003 10:54 AM

If I have to write what I am thinking, I stop thinking about that and start thinking about the fact I have to write what I was thinking before writing. I'm not into the stream of consciousness type of writing. Does this make any sense to you?

Rei Dec 5th, 2003 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hylas

Does this make any sense to you?
Hmm, yeah, it does make some sense...

Cannibal Clown Dec 5th, 2003 05:06 PM

I wish i didn't have work today and had money for tonight.

Proud of myself for getting a girl to come to my friends halo party.

I need to buy coolant for my car. Damn.

Chara Dec 5th, 2003 05:50 PM

Why we are getting so much snow lately. A frend not from here said we sure get a whole lot of snow but even though a few years ago we were lucky if we ever got snow...

Redpyramidhead Dec 6th, 2003 04:04 AM

At any given moment I am think about way too many things to keep track of myself, much less mention here. However one re-occuring theme this evening involves my mental stability while driving. Lately, I have felt as though, I'm not in the right frame of mind when going on longer trips in my car to drive. This worries me. I think I may be losing control of something new in my consciousness and I haven't figured out yet.

And why is my mind suddenly drifting to somebody broke up with me over a year ago...again?!? I mean.......is that normal? For me to still feel pain about her occasionally? Well, of course it's normal, but... I won't continue about that. I know other people use this place as a forum for this type of personal issue, but I do not feel it fair to assume all would appreciate me taking up this space with it.

Did you know we almost die everyday hundreds of times and don't even notice most of them? Not on a conscious level at least. Life is full of accidents waiting to happen. You're not going to die of old age or in your sleep. Trust me.

Well, those are some of the things I was thinking right now. Later, friends.

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy Dec 6th, 2003 05:55 AM

Well I was thinking about what im going to buy today when I go shopping :santa: ..... but now Im thinking about how I must watch out for things trying to kill me... :shock:

Im also thinking how I wish I lived near Red so I could go and try to cheer him up somehow :weep:

x x x x

Cannibal Clown Dec 6th, 2003 11:41 AM

I didn't get enough sleep last night.
Hopefully i'll have fun today.
Frosted flakes and toothpaste is a bad combination.

007_JamesBond Dec 6th, 2003 01:58 PM

what it is going to be like when i go home in 2 weeks for 2 weeks, how much fun i am going to have seeing everyone again, doin stupid shit again, i cant wait those thoughts will get me through the next 2 weeks with ease

Redpyramidhead Dec 6th, 2003 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

Well I was thinking about what im going to buy today when I go shopping :santa: ..... but now Im thinking about how I must watch out for things trying to kill me... :shock:

Im also thinking how I wish I lived near Red so I could go and try to cheer him up somehow :weep:

x x x x
Awww... thanks piggle. Just so you know, it helps just to know you're thinking about me and my well being. *smiles* ;)

_RED_ stuff

Rei Dec 8th, 2003 03:53 PM

I wonder if my headache could get worse if I spend so much time at the computer...

Hylas Dec 8th, 2003 04:10 PM

I want pancakes :lick:

MakgSnake Dec 8th, 2003 04:11 PM

Thinking that I am just wasting time here, I should move my butt and buy some games and some other stuff.

Redpyramidhead Dec 8th, 2003 05:20 PM

Well, I've been thinking about some pretty heavy stuff lately, but at this very moment I;m thinking about going and playing Vice City, which I haven't played in a long time until this weekedn when I brought my playstation 2 down to my brother's place.

_RED_ stuff

Chara Dec 8th, 2003 05:23 PM

Right now I'm thinking of whaT game I should play since I'm bored out of my mind.

dan da man Dec 8th, 2003 06:28 PM

What am I going to buy for my interview.

81 days untill doom 3.

Beer.

Genral guy stuff.

Pu the Owl Dec 9th, 2003 07:01 AM

Too much time spent thinking I am too fat, about what I can and what I can't eat. After all this time I feel pretty tired. Youth is not coming back.

XXAVIERR Dec 9th, 2003 05:21 PM

When will this work day be over with?

Redpyramidhead Dec 9th, 2003 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Panuru

Too much time spent thinking I am too fat, about what I can and what I can't eat. After all this time I feel pretty tired. Youth is not coming back.
Fortune, you are about my age. I'd have to say that would make you relatively young. Maybe not in this lot (did I just say "lot"? I've gone all brit again...weird...,) but compared to most people in the world, trust me. You're youth is still here!

AS Pearl Jam says "Enjoy your youth!"

_RED_ stuff

Chara Dec 9th, 2003 06:38 PM

Thinking if I should waste some minutes on my phoen card and call Paris Hilton.

And thinking that I should have trained more for my Physical Aptitude Exam... :(

Gadzoox Dec 9th, 2003 07:06 PM

Hehehehehehhhh I can't believe the doctor who is going to be taking out my wisdom teeth... his name is Dr. Harry Anus!!! Well, Amus, but it sounds like Anus when people say it... oh man it was so hard to not laugh in the office!!! He should be a proctologist or something!!

I'm hungry, I want mommy to come home with dinner!

Piggle_humsy Dec 9th, 2003 08:51 PM

That red is a crazy brit waiting to burst out! lol
and I wish my dog would get off my bed so I can get in in a minute.
and how I wish I hadnt just put black n white film in my camera coz now i have to use it quick so I can take nice pics of our xmas tree in colour!

Pu the Owl Dec 9th, 2003 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Fortune, you are about my age. I'd have to say that would make you relatively young. Maybe not in this lot (did I just say "lot"? I've gone all brit again...weird...,) but compared to most people in the world, trust me. You're youth is still here!

AS Pearl Jam says "Enjoy your youth!"
Yeah, I know. Thinking about it, from a rational point of view you are right. It's a long and boring thing to explain in other words though. But thanks anyway!