PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What are you thinking right now? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6992)

Berserker Aug 24th, 2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piggle_humsy (Post 134498)
Hey Berserker, Good to see you, Thanks :happy:

Thinking: I love the girls from my old work and am so glad we've stayed in touch.

Nice to hear Piggle, thank you!

Thinking: Still need to return the dvd to the rentalshop, haven't watched it yet though. Girlfriend is asleep on the couch, so no point in putting it on right now either...

Piggle_humsy Oct 3rd, 2009 05:36 AM

Thinking: Weather looks really horrible today, and I'm ill, don't want to go to the coast but if I cancel I'm going to upset someone and I don't want to do that.

trunks69420 Nov 12th, 2009 03:22 PM

thinking someone at either infinity ward or PSN needs to fix things quick before i switch back to the x box for a real live experience without BS.

goodman Nov 15th, 2009 10:21 AM

Im definitely an xboxer, even though i know the ps3 has some quality titles, i still have a lot of playing to be done on the 360 and ive really enjoyed it. With the really reasonable cost of the console now itd be hard to do anything but stick with it. I have mw2 but am playing dragon age origins as we speak...

trunks69420 Nov 18th, 2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodman (Post 134573)
Im definitely an xboxer, even though i know the ps3 has some quality titles, i still have a lot of playing to be done on the 360 and ive really enjoyed it. With the really reasonable cost of the console now itd be hard to do anything but stick with it. I have mw2 but am playing dragon age origins as we speak...

Yeah i was an xbox loyalist till i got my 3rd red ring of death. The online issues were fixed, as per IW's head of media jargon; the Japanese servers were offline and thats why Multi was crap... its better now with some migrating host issues.... overall i just really love my bluray player and i cant have an HD option on 360 anymore.

Currently thinking: Its far too nice outside to sit inside and play COD all day.

goodman Nov 23rd, 2009 08:54 AM

Im still using my 35 inch jvc tv i bought back in 1996, its a superb tv and although im sure im missing some noticeable video quality, its hard to just junk something that is/was such quality. So blue ray doesnt really matter here, and im just digging the hell outta the 360 as a gaming system. And their exclusives are at least as good as the ps3's im sure. But most of what i play is on both systems. My 360 will be a year old on black friday! And its been a great experience for sure...

trunks69420 Dec 21st, 2009 09:16 AM

currently thinking February 10th cant come soon enough... Dante's Inferno. Demo out on PSN now for ps3, on 360 soon. check it out if you can. good fun, amazing graphics, and God of War'ish gameplay with more depth potential.

goodman Dec 21st, 2009 02:19 PM

Ive already pre ordered that game, am having a blast playing assassins creed 2 atm, never played the first, but i sure love this game! Finished Dragon Age Origins. To any rpg lover, like myself, its a must have! Loved it... Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!!!

Berserker Dec 22nd, 2009 03:31 PM

Merry christmas everyone!

trunks69420 Dec 23rd, 2009 12:56 PM

MERRY X-MAS!!!! I really need to try dragon age, just havent gotten to it yet.