PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Roast the Other's Avatar (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=4467)

FlexMasterRice Dec 20th, 2002 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deathwatchz

There ya go, your post has a five-star rating, unlike your jokes, which I give a -1. Thick chunks of red poop? sounds like a five-year old made it up, just like your avatar. You have a little brother doing your stuff for you?
Nah yo, i just had to simplify the terms i used to make sure people like you understand that they are being dissed...so relax don't think so much , i know it's hard for you...it'll make it easier.

the old age gettin to your head huh? it's understandable...

Quote:

Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
FlexMasterRice beleives that a microsoft paint self portrait makes him looks nice in front of his boys who hang out in front of Starbucks, talkin about what type of homosexual dreams they had the previous night.
well, MADruckis just wants to take out all his suppressed homo aggression on everyone huh? keep those dreams to yourself bud. Starbucks? PLEEEASE, you and your skin tight polyester pants couldn't LIVE without starbucks. i don't know what you're talkin about with all your long hair flowin like an Herbal Essence commercial. Sit down and don't speak until you finish that triple creamed latte or whatever they do to it in the back.

Lost_myth Dec 20th, 2002 04:33 PM

Stop doggin Starbucks... you're just mad cause you can't afford any. That's probably why you stand out there with ur buddies talking bout ur homo dreams while beggin for change.

That face is the reason you don't own any glass in ur house right? Cause you got tired of picking up all the shattered pieces... seeing as how it always breaks when it gets a glimpse of it's reflection.

FlexMasterRice Dec 22nd, 2002 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chick3nWire

Stop doggin Starbucks... you're just mad cause you can't afford any. That's probably why you stand out there with ur buddies talking bout ur homo dreams while beggin for change.

That face is the reason you don't own any glass in ur house right? Cause you got tired of picking up all the shattered pieces... seeing as how it always breaks when it gets a glimpse of it's reflection.
Yeah, sorry about dissin your work dude... I didn't know you took so much pride in minimum wage....

My face is the reason people like you do'nt talk to me, and that's a good thing!:laugh:

ssjtrunks13 Dec 26th, 2002 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MADRUCKIS

ssjtrunks13 probably has a mental problems due to his beleif that he can rock a DBZ avy, when he shoulda taken the safe route and picked a matching Sailor Moon avy......cause they match your underwear.

:disturb:
I don't have mental problems and it's not DBZ!:frust: :mad: and It's Crono from Chrono Trigger. I don't wear anything stupid like that, atleast I don't walk around with an avatar that screams out help me I have troubles getting a date to the prom! HAHA!!

FlexMasterRice Dec 27th, 2002 05:30 AM

Yes, obviously there are people here with mental problems:P

Deathwatchz Dec 30th, 2002 11:36 PM

it aint like you can talk about people having mental conditions with that "beauty is here" comment. and for using little words, you dont have to worry about me not understanding you, i'm quite eloquant with my use of words. you're not the most loquacious of people buddy. XD

Lost_myth Dec 31st, 2002 12:54 AM

Since you're such a word junky you better learn to spell them right, eloquent. Thanks for the addition to my lexicon.

FlexMasterRice Jan 1st, 2003 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deathwatchz

it aint like you can talk about people having mental conditions with that "beauty is here" comment. and for using little words, you dont have to worry about me not understanding you, i'm quite eloquant with my use of words. you're not the most loquacious of people buddy. XD

Using a thesaurus doesn't cut it...."buddy"/hombre/friend/compadre <----- None of which you should really be calling me.:P

Deathwatchz Jan 1st, 2003 11:02 PM

didnt use a thesaurus. and i'd actually call you buddy, but it doesn't seem like you would be too happy to be my hombre/friend/compadre. it's a pity, I thought you were pretty cool. (or maybe you would prefer to be called an associate??) and Wire, thanx for being my spellchecker, but a mistake is a mistake. i was trying to post a little too fast :)

FlexMasterRice Jan 3rd, 2003 02:35 AM

this thread is dying, someone new come on here! and roast some avatars

ssjtrunks13 Jan 10th, 2003 12:55 PM

I think it's dead now. I can't think of anything else.

FlexMasterRice Jan 15th, 2003 05:02 PM

no it's not, i think everyones avatar is ugly except mine

ssjtrunks13 Jan 15th, 2003 05:19 PM

Then where have you been? In your hole trying to come up with meanningless insults!

FlexMasterRice Jan 15th, 2003 10:16 PM

yeah took me a couple days to think of that last post....hoping someone lame would respond to it.....

ahhhh :frust:

MADRUCKIS Jan 18th, 2003 01:49 AM

Quote:

hoping someone lame would respond to it.....
oh so then I won't respond......:ghost:

David Jan 18th, 2003 02:12 AM

Holy cow, this thread start simple and calm then to war. Is my avatar that bad?

0===(======================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

David Jan 18th, 2003 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted By Flex Master Rice

yeah took me a couple days to think of that last post....hoping someone lame would respond to it.....
You mean you, sorry I thought this was for Roast the Other Avatar thread, not show the dead ugly, lol:laugh: . I think you need to change your avatar, buddy. Well, I continued it for you, so bring it on.:ghost:

And this is for fun right? I'm just making sure, you know, getting band is not what I want...

0===(========================>

David Jan 18th, 2003 02:57 AM

Sorry, maybe I shouldn't of said that...?

0===(=====================>

MADRUCKIS Jan 18th, 2003 03:20 AM

I can't say anything about your avy, so don't worry. I just happen to love Meg Ryan.

She's cute.....

FlexMasterRice Jan 18th, 2003 03:33 AM

at least mine is SUPPOSED to be a girl. u both have guys..........that LOOK like girls.:P

MADRUCKIS Jan 18th, 2003 03:36 AM

YOURS IS A GIRL???

I thought your avy was supposed to be......

no wait....

yeah it is, a nasty shebeast-your right. Never mind! Carry on!

FlexMasterRice Jan 18th, 2003 05:20 AM

i can tell you are envious......

Lost_myth Jan 18th, 2003 07:40 AM

I sure am evious.

All I got is this dumb ol' moon and the way it looked when I was born *sigh*

FlexMasterRice Jan 18th, 2003 08:27 AM

mooning people is not nice.....

MADRUCKIS Jan 18th, 2003 04:52 PM

neither is that face ur making, but at least the moon hides once and awhile

Cannibal Clown Jan 18th, 2003 04:57 PM

Holy crap this thread is still going? My God, this was from back in the day. How in the hell did you people keep it going for so long?

Anyways, looky looky, I have an avatar to roast now. So i guess I can finally join in now. Yay!!

Chara Jan 18th, 2003 05:10 PM

Woah.. I remember this thread from when I first joined... and flex, your avatar looks like some I threw up.

David Jan 18th, 2003 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By FlexMasterRice

at least mine is SUPPOSED to be a girl. u both have guys..........that LOOK like girls.
At least mine looks like something, then a cat hurled out when it was having cramp with your avatar pic, or mabe I should say rice?

0===(====================>

David Jan 18th, 2003 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By MADRUCKIS

I can't say anything about your avy, so don't worry. I just happen to love Meg Ryan.
Who you talkin too?:confused:

Gadzoox Jan 18th, 2003 07:18 PM

Heh heh.

I haven't ONCE replyed to this thread... so I am now.
Ben Stiller is hot.

FlexMasterRice Jan 18th, 2003 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by David

At least mine looks like something, then a cat hurled out when it was having cramp with your avatar pic, or mabe I should say rice?

0===(====================>

Wait....what? Does that even make sense? "or mabe i should say rice? ur cat hurled rice....or was having a cramp with rice? no man. don't even say anything. Don't do it. Just sit there and look pretty and be mistaken for a girl. that's all you need to do.

Quote:

I have an avatar to roast now. So i guess I can finally join in now. Yay!!
Yeah, finally decided to look in the mirror i see.......

Quote:

neither is that face ur making, but at least the moon hides once and awhile
The moon NEVER hides....what are you talking about....it is always there. You should be the one hiding.

Edit: Yeah this thread almost died..... i guess ugly people just keep joining everyday though! :roll:

David Jan 18th, 2003 09:11 PM

Fine, I wont say anything!:frust: You wanted more, and now you asked me to stop, well, look for someone else to pick with, will im done here!

Look pretty, and be mistaken as a girl, at least mine doesn't have hair for spaghetti and meatballs for eyes, no wonder it's huge and ugly! It's a hag...:laugh:

0===(===================>

FlexMasterRice Jan 19th, 2003 09:46 PM

hhah i almost mistook you for some blonde chick

David Jan 19th, 2003 09:50 PM

LOL, oh yeah, how do you know that I look like if your left eye is lookin up, and your right eye is lookin down at your crouch.