PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Comics And Anime Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   No doubt about this. DBZ 0wnz (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=3207)

CS_Nerd Sep 28th, 2002 01:46 PM

Bardock movie made me cry:shock:

Frozen Sep 29th, 2002 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JC Denton
ok in the bardock movie they didn't show the bit about king vegeta standing up to freeza, and im sure i saw radditz half way through the movie, how did he get off the planet?
Raditz was at the services of Frieza, already, or conquering a planet or something.... as I think he was older than Vegeta. But are you sure that you saw Raditz in that movie? :peoples: I just don't remember having seen him in that movie at all :love: :roll:

JC Denton Oct 10th, 2002 03:20 PM

it was a grown man who wore the same clothes and had the same clothes, but you only saw the back of him.

This was in the pub/bar when bardock walks in all hysterical and half dead

has anyone seen the last episode with vegeta jr vs goku jr?
if only seen clips of the fight and i didnt think it looked that good + its held at the wmat. What did you think of it?

Darkness 4 Hire Oct 13th, 2002 01:41 PM

Dragonball Z is awesome....i wish i was a super saiyan!! Best SS is Trunks then comes Goten!!

Frozen Oct 14th, 2002 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CS_Nerd
Bardock movie made me cry:shock:
I almost cried when I watched it. what really made me cry was the very last episode of DBGT, now, that was damn sad. :weep:

JC Denton Nov 2nd, 2002 04:04 PM

i just watched Kooler's revenge. I thought it was good but it would have been good if it was a little longer. The kooler vs goku
fight only lasted a couple of minutes.

what did everyone else think?

Frozen Nov 3rd, 2002 04:11 PM

I agree with you. The battle should have been much longer. I have this movie, but to tell you the truth, I don't like it as much as I thought I would. I think they could have done something much better with the idea of Cooler, but was not as fully develope as it could have been.

Vicious Dec 10th, 2002 12:51 PM

Bragin Ball Z is definately the best. I've seen Dragon Ball and the action (if there is any) is so short and stupid, and the jokes and humor in it are just plain stupid. I havent seen Dragon Ball GT.

Suzuki_Fanboy Dec 10th, 2002 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fortune

I think the original series of DB was brilliant. That was the old original Toriyama style, the one you can find also in his other works. It was more hilarious, but it was also less repetitive than DBZ and DB GT.
Ah, good to see someone agrees with me on the greatness that is Dragonball. That is truely a great anime series. 10x better than DBZ, in my opinion.

Vic Viper Dec 10th, 2002 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

Ah, good to see someone agrees with me on the greatness that is Dragonball. That is truely a great anime series. 10x better than DBZ, in my opinion.
I agree, DB is miles better than DBZ.

Frozen Dec 10th, 2002 05:02 PM

I aprtially agree on that. I like both series equally, as I consider the 2 the same, and I like to think of DBGT as non existant.

Fox Dec 10th, 2002 08:23 PM

DBZ ownz your ass all right.
DB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ
don't waste time with GT, as much as DBZ sucks, i think GT sucks even more...
and ah, no. DBZ does not own.

MADRUCKIS Dec 12th, 2002 02:06 PM

so don't post ur comments:peoples:

If u don't like anything that has to do with DBZ, then this thread isn't for you.

Frozen Dec 13th, 2002 03:28 PM

Yeah, I don't know why the hell don't they just keep their mouth shut, if they feel like that towards a series or something, they should already know this kind of thread ain't for them. This only leads to flames.

Fox Dec 14th, 2002 02:45 AM

if you do like DBZ, thats simply super. If you've seen other stuff....that is so not super.

Frozen Dec 14th, 2002 03:18 AM

No, you see, I've actually watched a lot of anime, and I am aware that there is many animes out there that are much better than DBZ, HOWEVER, this does not mean DBZ sucks just because other animes have better quality, or are not as overrun as this one (unfortunately) is. We are not talking about anything else here, or saying that DBZ is better than everything else. The reason of our "answer" to your post was just the manner in which you talked about it, like if it was crap, that's all.

ssjtrunks13 Dec 14th, 2002 12:14 PM

Dragonball is more interesting to watch, but I see the two as the same thing just during different periods of Goku's life.

Fox Dec 15th, 2002 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Frozen

No, you see, I've actually watched a lot of anime, and I am aware that there is many animes out there that are much better than DBZ, HOWEVER, this does not mean DBZ sucks just because other animes have better quality, or are not as overrun as this one (unfortunately) is. We are not talking about anything else here, or saying that DBZ is better than everything else. The reason of our "answer" to your post was just the manner in which you talked about it, like if it was crap, that's all.
please use smaller words. i can't understand what you typed.

Frozen Dec 15th, 2002 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fox

please use smaller words. i can't understand what you typed.
lol I'm sorry. Can't do anything about it, and I'm not interested in wasting my time on you :laugh:

Fox Dec 15th, 2002 09:52 PM

:weep: I will live my life in terror and horror not understanding the text of a thread about DBZ..:weep:..