PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Member's picture(no not the usual lol) (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=689)

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 06:48 PM

Apart from the Raziel one...well, I have to look for pics to post :p

merylsilverburg Mar 7th, 2002 06:56 PM

Hmm....maybe I'll try to post my pic up. But, I'm totally, and I mean TOTALLY ugly......for real, my face is lopsided and one eye is slightly higher than the other, but you can only see it in pictures. If any of you saw me in person.....well.....I might have a chance to look okay. That's why I hate getting my picture taken, especially school pictures. :disturb: Okay, but....do I need a scanner or a digital camera in order to upload my pic to the host? And, if I can use a digital camera....oh...this is just too confusing. Forget it, I'm an airhead. :p

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 7th, 2002 06:58 PM

You can use either to get a pic of yourself.As for uploading you have to get someone to host it

Cannibal Clown Mar 7th, 2002 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Hmm....maybe I'll try to post my pic up. But, I'm totally, and I mean TOTALLY ugly......for real, my face is lopsided and one eye is slightly higher than the other, but you can only see it in pictures. If any of you saw me in person.....well.....I might have a chance to look okay. That's why I hate getting my picture taken, especially school pictures. :disturb: Okay, but....do I need a scanner or a digital camera in order to upload my pic to the host? And, if I can use a digital camera....oh...this is just too confusing. Forget it, I'm an airhead. :p
I always thought that SSSnake and I were the best at always puting ourselves down, but it looks like you're giving us competieion.

Anyways, stop being so hard on yourself, I'm sure you don't look that bad, and you know how the picture makes people seem to look athousand times uglyer than they really are, so stop your whining and just put up a pic of yourself. I want to know what you really look like.

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 07:02 PM

meryl, you don't need a scanner or a camera to upload your pic, you need a scanner or a camera just to put the pic inside your PC (ah, I tried to explain and my words sound a bit dumb :p). After you have the pic in your pc, you can send it thru e-mail to someone and ask to upload it :)

BTW, I'll post a pic, but it's not what you think :D

=^T^=

Cannibal Clown Mar 7th, 2002 07:04 PM

Awe, you're soo cute. i always knew you were a puu$$y! j/k

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 07:06 PM

Most of all, as you can see, I have nice pointy ears !

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 7th, 2002 07:07 PM

Oh no she's a cat.There taking over the world again.Now seriously were the real pic ,your killing us here.

merylsilverburg Mar 7th, 2002 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fortune
meryl, you don't need a scanner or a camera to upload your pic, you need a scanner or a camera just to put the pic inside your PC (ah, I tried to explain and my words sound a bit dumb :p). After you have the pic in your pc, you can send it thru e-mail to someone and ask to upload it :)

BTW, I'll post a pic, but it's not what you think :D

=^T^=

Ah! Really? Okay, I get it! :happy: Oh wait....I have a question (sorry guys! :heh:) Do I need to save it to the C: harddrive? Or do I just e-mail it to them? Oh and......can anyone here host a pic for me? *Feels embarrassed*

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 7th, 2002 07:16 PM

Better off to save it to the hard drive incase you make a mistake.But you can just email it out

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 07:19 PM

Ok, first you scan the pic or take it with a digital camera (or ask someone else who has a scanner or a digital camera to help you), then you save it in your hard disk and when you're done you send it thru e-mail. I can host the pic if you need it, so once you can get it, you can e-mail the pic to my e-mail address
Hope it's clear, but if you have other questions don't feel embarassed :)

merylsilverburg Mar 7th, 2002 07:20 PM

Okay....but I have a general question for all those who wants to see my ugly ass self: Do you guys want to see me "girly" or "guyish" if I can ever put my pic up? Dressing like a guy is my regular self, but I don't mind being dressed up at times. Ahh....to be a girl caught between dressing like a girl or a guy is one tough job...

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 07:22 PM

mmm I'm not a guy, but I think you should post a pic you like, without thinking about the way you're dressed...

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 7th, 2002 07:23 PM

I would rather see you as being yourself.If you take a picture of the way you normally are it usually turns out better

Spirit Mar 7th, 2002 07:26 PM

I think most of you already seen my picture =P

Pu the Owl Mar 7th, 2002 07:28 PM

But for those who haven't seen it yet, you should post it again here, together with the other pics :D

merylsilverburg Mar 7th, 2002 07:36 PM

Okay, I will do that. Thanks for your help, minna-san! (Everyone) Now.....who here is a host? (That's sounds kinda weird...)

Soul Angel Mar 7th, 2002 08:07 PM

I can host it for you merylsilverburg if you want :)

Btw I guess I'll post a pic of my ugly face when I get a recent pic of me :p

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 7th, 2002 08:12 PM

How come everyone cut themselves down.I know i do it a lot but i dont think everyone else should

merylsilverburg Mar 7th, 2002 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Soul Angel
I can host it for you merylsilverburg if you want :)

Btw I guess I'll post a pic of my ugly face when I get a recent pic of me :p

Really?! Sugoi! Thank you, Soul Angel! Okay...so should I just e-mail the pic to you?