PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Most Embarrassing Moment (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=650)

jenova_jeb Mar 2nd, 2002 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Yeah, that actually happens, jenova. Even though you've been playing for years, someone always comes along and beats you at their first try. It's like their luck or something. There was this one time when I was playing Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast, and my sister (who was 21 at the time) came along and beat the crap outta my character. I was like :shock: then I was like :frust:
Lol, I know exactly what you mean :p .

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSnake
Yeah game that you can win by button pushing can cause some fraustration and some bad language
Ha! You should've seen me....:D

Lefty Mar 2nd, 2002 09:29 PM

first of all hope my sig works this time. *mutters*

2nd i have alot of embassing times. But the one that really cuts the cake is when pulled my 2 front teeth out on a basketball net. Several years later and im still having stuff done to finish the job on them.

Lefty Mar 2nd, 2002 09:31 PM

ok what am i doin wrong?!?

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lefty

2nd i have alot of embassing times. But the one that really cuts the cake is when pulled my 2 front teeth out on a basketball net. Several years later and im still having stuff done to finish the job on them.

Whoa! How'd that happen?!

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 2nd, 2002 09:32 PM

Put [/img] at the end of your sentence

jenova_jeb Mar 2nd, 2002 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lefty

Whoa, how'd you pull your teeth out on a basketball net? *looks at little brother and thinks about how he may use this on him* :evil:

Pu the Owl Mar 2nd, 2002 09:33 PM

Yuo forgot to close the img tags...

Oh well...I have a story for broken teeth too, but I'd rather shut up... I'm ok now! :D

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jenova_jeb

Whoa, how'd you pull your teeth out on a basketball net? *looks at little brother and thinks about how he may use this on him* :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:42 PM

Oh, I just remembered a new one. When I was a freshman, I was in school then my stomach started hurting really bad. I don't even know why, I only ate crackers. :sarcasm: But anyway, I was in reading class when it started, then finally, near the end of the hour, my stomach made this LOUD-ASS noise! It echoed off the room, nearly! Everyone turned and looked at me and the people sitting in the front and back of me moved away, 'cause they thought I passed gas, since the noise from my stomach sounded like it. OMG.....I could hardly go through the whole school day.

Pu the Owl Mar 2nd, 2002 09:43 PM

Ah that's a bad one, poor meryl! :shock:

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:45 PM

It was so frickin' awful...:(

jenova_jeb Mar 2nd, 2002 09:46 PM

Quote:

Oh, I just remembered a new one. When I was a freshman, I was in school then my stomach started hurting really bad. I don't even know why, I only ate crackers. :sarcasm: But anyway, I was in reading class when it started, then finally, near the end of the hour, my stomach made this LOUD-ASS noise! It echoed off the room, nearly! Everyone turned and looked at me and the people sitting in the front and back of me moved away, 'cause they thought I passed gas, since the noise from my stomach sounded like it. OMG.....I could hardly go through the whole school day.
Oh man, that has got to be the most embarassing things I've ever heard. :(

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jenova_jeb

Oh man, that has got to be the most embarassing things I've ever heard. :(

*Sniff* Yeah....it sucked. I didn't go to school the next day 'cause of it.

jenova_jeb Mar 2nd, 2002 09:50 PM

Quote:

*Sniff* Yeah....it sucked. I didn't go to school the next day 'cause of it.

I don't think I would have either. :roll:

Pu the Owl Mar 2nd, 2002 09:54 PM

I got a classic of embarassing moments. I'm sure you felt the same way at least once in your life.
I admit, I deserved it, because it was mean, but ok, it happens, because we're humans...

So, I was at shool where me and another girl of my class were talking about another girl, because she was sooo terribly diligent and all the teachers liked her. She also used to make extra homeworks because she was too damn good and she loved school so much :p
Well, we were saying terrible things about her and we were laughing very much. Our fun lasted something like 15 minutes...after that we discovered this girl was listening from our backs and then she ran away crying.
I hated myself for doing that :heh:

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 2nd, 2002 09:54 PM

Jees Meryl that most of been really bad nothing that bad ever happened to me thank god

merylsilverburg Mar 2nd, 2002 09:56 PM

Oh yeah...I just remembered another one. (I have bad luck). When I was in 6th grade, our gym class required swimming. Well, that wouldn't be so bad, but I don't know how to swim to save my life, and I wear GLASSES! I'm so blind, you wouldn't believe it. I had to take off my glasses so there I was...in the pool....seeing nothing but water and blurry people. :laugh: But, then, we had to start practicing some strokes, and we had to go INDIVIDUALLY! So, my turn came next, and I went off. I knew I couldn't make it, so I just splashed a whole lot of water to appear that I was actually moving. In reality, I WAS moving, but I didn't know it, so I bashed my head against the other side of the wall. I was so dazed and everyone was laughing at me.

Serj Mar 2nd, 2002 09:57 PM

LOL :phew: Sucks for you meryl.
****! MY BANNERS NEVER WORK!!!!!!!!!

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 2nd, 2002 09:57 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah...I just remembered another one. (I have bad luck). When I was in 6th grade, our gym class required swimming. Well, that wouldn't be so bad, but I don't know how to swim to save my life, and I wear GLASSES! I'm so blind, you wouldn't believe it. I had to take off my glasses so there I was...in the pool....seeing nothing but water and blurry people. :laugh: But, then, we had to start practicing some strokes, and we had to go INDIVIDUALLY! So, my turn came next, and I went off. I knew I couldn't make it, so I just splashed a whole lot of water to appear that I was actually moving. In reality, I WAS moving, but I didn't know it, so I bashed my head against the other side of the wall. I was so dazed and everyone was laughing at me.
Sounds like a lot of bad stuff happens to you.How do you have such bad luck