PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Game Thread. (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5462)

Vicious Feb 16th, 2003 01:01 PM

I got Devil May Cry 2 last month and its awesome. All those critics who say that its just a big disappointment must've been out a their minds. Its a lot better than the first, even though the story line is unbelievably weak.

jjmoohead Feb 17th, 2003 12:36 AM

Well i picked up EverQuest today, for 80% off, only cause i traded in 3 games to get it that cheep.

Gadzoox Feb 17th, 2003 12:46 AM

Traded in 'Dragon Rage'
(NEVER put ANY money whatsoever into 'Dragon Rage', at all, EVER)
to get $15 off GTA:Vice City. My brothers friend asked for it back so I had to buy my own copy.. hehe. :>
Of course I think everyone with a PS2 should own this game. :love:

Daniel Legge Feb 17th, 2003 04:13 AM

i got Mortal Kombat deadly allinance yesterday, i like it alot, as somebody said before the fatalities are weak but it is a very fun and addictive game, there is loads to unlock and i mean loads. but on the whole it is a very good game i wud recommend it to MK fans, oh yeh i almost forgot to mention the large amount of blood in the game, very entertaining.

MakgSnake Feb 17th, 2003 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vicious

I got Devil May Cry 2 last month and its awesome. All those critics who say that its just a big disappointment must've been out a their minds. Its a lot better than the first, even though the story line is unbelievably weak.
Yup, I totally have to agree with you...... I think the same way. The game is awesome!

ssjtrunks13 Feb 17th, 2003 12:54 PM

Why do you guys say the fatalities in MKDA are weak? I've seen some of them and they look alrigth to me.

Plug 4 Feb 17th, 2003 03:22 PM

damn it's been a while that i ddint got any new game...the last one i got was suikoden III for christmas and right now im replaying FF9. and somewhere this month I'm going to receive Star ocean 2 from a friend of mine. BUT for sure when xenosaga will be ship it wont take me a long time before i get it!

MakgSnake Feb 18th, 2003 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Why do you guys say the fatalities in MKDA are weak? I've seen some of them and they look alrigth to me.
I have to say that they were alright... not that great. But still enjoyable. I like doing them every now and then, not all the time though. Still I really have to say, that THEY HAVE REAL ISSUES with the head. Ever fatality has something to do with blowing the head or crushing the head or doing something nasty with the head.

But the game simply rocks!! I love that game. So glad I bought it as soon as it came out.
:)

ssjtrunks13 Feb 19th, 2003 06:57 AM

It sounds like they are too repetitive. I meant to say that they look cool, but I guess it was because I've never played another Mortal Combat game except for the one on the SNES. I don't think it had fatalitites. I'll let you guys get back to the topic.

dan da man Feb 19th, 2003 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

It sounds like they are too repetitive. I meant to say that they look cool, but I guess it was because I've never played another Mortal Combat game except for the one on the SNES. I don't think it had fatalitites. I'll let you guys get back to the topic.
On the SNES version it did have fatalitites, that why every one was so excited, for the example of ripping someones spine out.

ssjtrunks13 Feb 19th, 2003 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dan da man

On the SNES version it did have fatalitites, that why every one was so excited, for the example of ripping someones spine out.
It did? I only knew about the special moves.

mark0™ Feb 19th, 2003 11:15 AM

Not that I bought it... Nor Is it New... But I Recently Downloaded the "ZSNES" emulator and "Chrono Trigger". I'm Really enjoying it... I Can see why so much people love it...

MakgSnake Feb 28th, 2003 09:21 PM

Hey I just got 2 games for Xbox and 1 game for the GameCube.

1.) Dead Or Alive 3 (Wow, finally I found this game... I am so glad)
2.) Capcom Vs SNK 2 (Excellent game, now just have to log online)

For GameCube

1.) Super Mario Sunshine (I know I am a little late buying this game, but I am so glad that I have, this is so beautiful and excellent. .... .. wow I would say, WOW!).

ssjtrunks13 Feb 28th, 2003 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MakgSnake

1.) Super Mario Sunshine (I know I am a little late buying this game, but I am so glad that I have, this is so beautiful and excellent. .... .. wow I would say, WOW!). :)
Naw, if anyone is going to be late getting the game, like always is me. I just saw the first boss fight and that got me hooked on it. And mark0 I'm glad you like the game, the best part is that there's NEW GAME + which allows you to get to level 99 evenmtually while still being able to go through the story again.

Beretta55 Mar 1st, 2003 12:30 AM

Quote:

For GameCube

1.) Super Mario Sunshine (I know I am a little late buying this game, but I am so glad that I have, this is so beautiful and excellent. .... .. wow I would say, WOW!).
Super mario sunshine is an excellant game makg. i just recently got it from a friend for christmas. but yeah the game is so hard now. i want to play it but i dont know what to do. the game got really hard now.

dan da man Mar 1st, 2003 08:36 AM

Quote:

For GameCube

Very nice makg, DOA3 is a awsome game, so whats it like online Capcom Vs SNK 2?!?!?

Also sunshine is a beautiful game, I just love mario adventures, nice sig and avatar too, hehe.

MakgSnake Mar 1st, 2003 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dan da man

Very nice makg, DOA3 is a awsome game, so whats it like online Capcom Vs SNK 2?!?!?
Its excellent, just plain fun, but gets really hard in the end (even on easy). May be I have to really work it out before I go online.

I played it last year on Ps2, but the reason I bought this was so that in the future when I go online, I'll get the juice out of it. I mean whats better then a "Street Fighter" game playing online!?!? :D

And Oh yeahh... DOA3 is sick!!

And I agree Mario Sunshine is kinda hard, I am confused as well where to go now..... gonna play it again soon.

Big Dude Mar 1st, 2003 02:21 PM

MARIO SUNSHINE KICKS ASS!!! :laugh:

Well anyway, I just picked up .hack//Infection. And that game is awesom! And the dvd that comes with it, it helps explain a lot if you've never seen any of the shows or have no clue whats going on. And the neat thing is its a simulated MMORPG. Has anyone elce gotten/played it?