PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Other Consoles (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Phantom Game Console Revealed (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5213)

MakgSnake Jan 25th, 2003 01:33 AM

Like I mentioned above, that even if this console gets atleast 5 exclusive titles (which should be SICK/AMAZING titles), I would get it. But I have to agree, the concept model looks horrible, may be when they show it in March, it'll be a better version or something.

dan da man Jan 25th, 2003 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MakgSnake

Like I mentioned above, that even if this console gets atleast 5 exclusive titles (which should be SICK/AMAZING titles), I would get it. But I have to agree, the concept model looks horrible, may be when they show it in March, it'll be a better version or something.
yes if it has like 5 exclusive title which are really good, i will probally get it.

Beretta55 Jan 25th, 2003 08:31 AM

I wont be buying it. even though it will be mighty tempting i have 3 system's in my room right now and i think that's enough. but it could be a hoax i really dont belive anything anymore these day's.

dan da man Jan 25th, 2003 08:42 AM

i dont think it is a hoax. that is a stupid idea, but u dont know, but i think they said its in production.

ssjtrunks13 Jan 25th, 2003 07:41 PM

I never said I'd buy it, I just said we'll have to see how popular it's going to be and I do believe there could be a better design than that.

mark0™ Jan 25th, 2003 09:31 PM

I think someone said that Infinium Labs don't have a website, well guess what... www.infiniumlabs.com

And they describe the Phantom here, I doubt its a hoax now.

ssjtrunks13 Jan 25th, 2003 09:54 PM

^Someone already gave it(I thought) I will just have to see what games are gonna be on it.

Vicious_2003 Jan 26th, 2003 03:13 AM

LMAO. It is a haox, youd have to be pretty foolish to belive that its for real .This company pops out of no where and claims to be the leading company in blah blah technology when they've supposedly only been around sence 2002. And then they make alot of next to impossible claims like being cross-platform (Hah) and having over 10,000 pre-loaded games. And where does a company thats only a year old get all this money to launch a console ?. And just because they have a friggin website doesent mean shit any idiot can make a website , granted whoever made that one is clearly pretty good at it .(Maybe he does website design for a living, who knows) Anyways everyhting about this so called company is a joke. They claim to be registered yet they are not a registered company (Wich means they either operate illegally or arent real, you decide). I dont get it, just becasue you see a website you think its for real. Ill go make a website claiming that I have invented a shrink Ray and you guys can all talk about weather or not your going to buy one :laugh: . Well Ill be quiet before I anger anyone...just dont get your hopes up about this phantom (Hmm I wonder why its called a phantom ;) ) . Also you can go to any of the official websites for these expos they link to on thier site and even have a (Doctored) photo of them attending one, you can search on thier sites for ANYTHING in regaurds to infinium labs and youll get nothing. Basically if you look anywhere else on the internet besides Infiniumlabs.com and the occasional video games website that has thier Press-release (Just words, means nothing, proves nothing) youll find NOTHING about thier so called company. So really how CAN you belive this crap ?

ssjtrunks13 Jan 26th, 2003 02:54 PM

I don't think anyone here is keeping their hopes up on this subject. It would just be nice to see what happens and if they really are making this thing.

Vicious_2003 Jan 26th, 2003 04:29 PM

And if my some strange twist of fate it ended up being real (Not gonna happen) My last post never happened ;)

ssjtrunks13 Jan 26th, 2003 04:47 PM

If so, I'll forget you ever said anything!

ssjtrunks13 Jan 26th, 2003 05:15 PM

I have no idea what you just said there.

mark0™ Jan 26th, 2003 06:18 PM

hahaha now I dont know what to think. I really dont care how it coms out anyways, if it does come out, I'd wait a few months to see how its progress goes, then consider it.

ssjtrunks13 Jan 26th, 2003 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by goodman

Im sure SSJT will consider buying it, look at all the stuff he just bought, between working and playing games, that little lady is gonna suffer from aafts (attention away from trunks syndrome), trunks!!
I know you edited that and I still don't know what you were getting at. I've only just bought a GBA and then going to get YuGiOh! Dungeon Dice Monsters when it comes out Feb. 20th

Vicious_2003 Jan 26th, 2003 07:48 PM

Hmmm I ddint really follow that either Trunks, and I dont know weather or not I should be offended by your statement. "Forget I ever said anything"....period , like ever on these boards ?. That would hurt me deeply :mad: , well not really but it wouldnt be very nice of you to say mate :laugh: . Or perhaps you meant it the other way...ahh who cares

ssjtrunks13 Jan 27th, 2003 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Weapon_XZ84

Hmmm I ddint really follow that either Trunks, and I dont know weather or not I should be offended by your statement. "Forget I ever said anything"....period
I was talking about the fact that you had said:
Quote:

And if my some strange twist of fate it ended up being
real (Not gonna happen) My last post never happened
I was saying okay, I'll forget you said anything about the phantom being a hoax. I was talking about just that and not anything else you have said on the forums. I wasn't saying that to be mean to you in anyway.

Quote:

Originally posted by goodman

Nothing to be upset about, guys. Trunks had mentioned recently about trying to have a relationship with a lady, and i basically was saying what with work and buying an Xbox and other sundries, that she wouldnt be getting much of his time. Im a jokester in my own little obscure methods...
I understand what your saying now. It was the fact that there was a he in your post when it should have said "she"
Quote:

look at all the stuff he just bought
(that right there)

ssjtrunks13 Jan 27th, 2003 12:17 PM

I understand it all now, I wouldn't call the stuff I bought a whole lot, but then again it is for me(a PS2 game and a GBA game and a GBA with all the money I got from christmas is mopre than I've ever got at one time.

ssjtrunks13 Jan 27th, 2003 04:06 PM

Maybe. I just don't see how you could have got the two fo mixed up all those times, maybe it was the lasic?

mark0™ Jan 27th, 2003 05:00 PM

I thought you were the same Trunks Goodman thought you were... Took me ages to track down the old thread to realise it was someone else... :disturb:

ssjtrunks13 Jan 27th, 2003 08:48 PM

I thought you said you were going to get lasik?