PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ffx - Tidus Weak? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5471)

Nelo Angelo Feb 18th, 2003 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xotreeox

wut was the trick? yeah i dont really use tidus a lot, i mostly use, auron, lulu, and wakka, the summons do take really long, gets sorta annoying
The trick was to have the following:

A weapon for those characters that have Overdrive=AP.
All Thunder Plains monsters were captured.
You need ALOT of Phoenix Downs(99)
Overdrive mode was to be on "Stoic."

Now go to the Monster Arena and fight the Cactuar King.

I just defended and when he attacks just bring that character who died back with a phenoix down.

Keep on doing this until he runs away, you should get alot of AP.

ssjtrunks13 Feb 18th, 2003 04:31 PM

I also heard about that one, but the source I got it from confused me.:cool:

David Feb 19th, 2003 04:23 PM

OK. Tidus may only be weak, if you don't pay attention to him. Such as, always never use him, he won't get stronger if you don't use him, but Auron and Tidus is the strongest, plus is that Wakka is an excellent marksman at flying monsters, Auron is an armour breaker, then Tidus is the fast monsters, such as the dog type ones.

It all depends you look up to in the game. For me is Tidus, because... I don't know why, it's probably because of his sword.

ssjtrunks13 Feb 19th, 2003 04:25 PM

I always seem to like the guys with the swords better than the others.

sk8er_kyle Feb 19th, 2003 08:36 PM

The guys with the swords are the best. They r way cooler than the other guys. Sephiroth is the coolest guy ever and he had a sword. Auron is cool to and he had a sword. Thats just the way it is.

ssjtrunks13 Feb 20th, 2003 12:22 AM

I think swords are real cool and fascinating.

David Feb 20th, 2003 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I think swords are real cool and fascinating.
It is, because it makes you wanna have it, but by Sephiroth and Auron... they both got Katanas. There both different, but still a Katana.

RobHardo Mar 3rd, 2003 03:27 PM

auron, lulu, and yuna are the people i always use kimarhi is my weakest, and i just now started strangthening my tidus

XxmandykissezxX Mar 3rd, 2003 09:26 PM

Re: Ffx - Tidus Weak?

Quote:

Originally posted by xotreeox

does anyone else think that tidus is one of the weaker characters in the game, well at least in mine he is......he's still my fav tho!
Your characters are as strong as you make them. Simple as that :)

Kimahri Mar 20th, 2003 07:14 PM

Khamahri is my fav, but Tidus is weak, but I got a gameshark, and I changed that idea. Cause if you have gameshark, he could sword hit and kill 99999, which is tight.

But I really think that Lulu is the weakest though, all by herself with her doll is weak, but her magic, is well WHOA!

David Mar 25th, 2003 09:25 AM

Something tells me you don't use him often, thats why. He will stay weak if you don't use him, only thing to get him stronger is to get AP lvls, all my characters are strong, I switch them often thats why. Also if you encounter strong weapons in a store, buy them for your character. And using gameshark always have a bug in it. Characters in the game have thier own stats to take who or what.

Preventer Wind Mar 25th, 2003 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BesaidX-2
But I really think that Lulu is the weakest though, all by herself with her doll is weak, but her magic, is well WHOA!
I don't think it's her magic that is WHOA! :shock: Just look at...you probably noticed....

I think Yuna is the weakest. Even her summons can be weak if you neglect them. Then came Wakka. My friend and I never used him much. Then Rikku she was also never used much. We found no reason to use her. Those were the weak ones my friend and I never used.

We had Auron, Tidus, and Khamahri with HP Break (Allows character to go over 9,999 HP) and Power Break (Allows character to do over 9,999 damage). If they had the HP Break in FFVII I would have so told those weapons who their daddy was. LuLu was there to do the magic. (Basically Aeris with an Upgrade :laugh:) I better stop...women will get offended....but still...:shock:

Animaman Mar 26th, 2003 05:50 PM

After a certain point, Lulu became the weakest member of my team, as I just stopped using her.

Kimahri Mar 26th, 2003 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Preventer Wind

I don't think it's her magic that is WHOA! :shock: Just look at...you probably noticed....

I think Yuna is the weakest. Even her summons can be weak if you neglect them. Then came Wakka. My friend and I never used him much. Then Rikku she was also never used much. We found no reason to use her. Those were the weak ones my friend and I never used.

We had Auron, Tidus, and Khamahri with HP Break (Allows character to go over 9,999 HP) and Power Break (Allows character to do over 9,999 damage). If they had the HP Break in FFVII I would have so told those weapons who their daddy was. LuLu was there to do the magic. (Basically Aeris with an Upgrade :laugh:) I better stop...women will get offended....but still...:shock:
What I was trying to say, when you have a gmashark, her magic becomes powerful, hitting for 99999 everytime, I never experienced the game without the gameshark, but only for one week, and thats when I bough the game! :)

Nelo Angelo Mar 26th, 2003 07:19 PM

Yuna isn't that weak for me.

Her summons are weak if you don't level her up.

Kimahri Mar 26th, 2003 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nelo Angelo

Yuna was kinda boring, but in ffx-2, well ya know why is she going to be better, I mean look at her pic!

Preventer Wind Mar 27th, 2003 12:25 AM

Gameshark...those dreaded things....

Of course her magic becomes powerful with a gameshark ;)

Quote:

Well I didn't take the time to try and level her up. I leveled some summons up but that took a while and I didn't want to spend any more time on leveling things up.

David Mar 27th, 2003 03:03 PM

Quote:

That is what I mean, using the characters at somepoint, makes them stronger, you need to use them occasionly, like switch characters when fighting a certain monster, or switch after each time defeating a boss.

Darkness 4 Hire Apr 9th, 2003 10:27 AM

I don't know why all you peeps think that Tidus is a weak character. Anyone can be a weak character, you just gotta have the timemto beef them up. I sent Tidus through Rikkus, Wakka, Aurons and His own myself. This really BEEFED him up. And getting Blitz Ace is worth it. This makes Him Virtually unstoppable.

Not to mention that i had Yunas Bauhmut. Spit out his Mega Flare for a whooping 99,999 damage!!!

Big Dude Apr 13th, 2003 04:06 PM

I find Tidus considrably week compared to my other characters... but thats only because he has only taken Riku's, Yuna's, Kimari's, and his own paths, every one elce has taken Wakka's or Auron's path. It all depends on how much training each charater gets and which path they take that determans how strong they are. For example: my Riku has a stronger attack than my Kimari.

Quote:

Not to mention that i had Yunas Bauhmut. Spit out his Mega Flare for a whooping 99,999 damage!!!
If thats all you got your charaters are just taking their baby steps :laugh: