PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finish my ...... (A game) (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=771)

talon101 Apr 6th, 2002 07:28 AM

..........step on the rat near his foot you see the rat and ...........

Macceh^ Apr 6th, 2002 01:58 PM

.. you break into a fit of laughter for no reason your on the floor rolling in laughs and you dont know why, suddenly the rat.......

x157anz Apr 6th, 2002 02:17 PM

...Climbs into your mouth and into your stomach .you can feel it moving around, then the rat comes out of your ass and ...........

007_JamesBond Apr 6th, 2002 08:25 PM

start to feel very quessy an you think that you have rabies so you go to th doctor and he tells you that.........

Cannibal Clown Apr 7th, 2002 11:54 AM

...You're pregnant. Apperently that damn rat impregnated you from the inside. You're expecting triplets! Then you decide to come up with names for your children who will be born in about 12 minutes. You deside on the names...

007_JamesBond Apr 7th, 2002 04:26 PM

Homo, ***, and wang, but then as you think to your self you realize that..........

MADRUCKIS Apr 7th, 2002 10:34 PM

having homo, ***, and wang would be a horrible thing. So you take a 2 liter of pepsi and down it!, The fiz and over flowing gas build up in your stomach and your A$$ spits both out onto the floor. The one who would of been named Wang, raises his head and says with his last breath....................

*Oh jeeeze. Haven't been around for awhile and I come back to see the thread I started still alive and kickin'. Thanks to everyone (I can't name u all cause the list is 2 long) 4 contributing to this little game and making it a great success

007_JamesBond Apr 8th, 2002 11:38 AM

you better hope that I dont survive because I will rip off your right arm and beat you to death with it for naming me Wang, but then.....

Macceh^ Apr 8th, 2002 12:12 PM

you simply boot it out of the window and mop up the mess you the proceed to turn the tv and the channel.......

Uchiha Sasuke Apr 8th, 2002 05:30 PM

...........playboy is on.You get comfortable and get a bag of popcorn.But after you settle down you here a knock at the door.You go to the door and open it but no other than sammy is at the door again and she is asking for CC.You look at her and slam the door in her face but.............

007_JamesBond Apr 9th, 2002 07:25 AM

that there is another page of this junk to read, so then you sit down and start to read the paper, and the top headline reads.......

Uchiha Sasuke Apr 9th, 2002 07:27 AM

...........Man lives a terrible life,persumed gay but sources are unsure.You stare and think to yourself about this man when there is another knock at the door you go to open it and.........

007_JamesBond Apr 9th, 2002 07:31 AM

realize that the man in the picture on the front page of the news paper, is the man at the door. The first thought that runs across is......

Uchiha Sasuke Apr 9th, 2002 07:35 AM

.......Omg he's gay,what shall i do.You then decide to entertain him by dancing.You hop up and down like a idiot but suddenly squirrel master drops the soap and nasty nate is looming around when.....

007_JamesBond Apr 9th, 2002 07:37 AM

all of a sudden on his weapon of chice he puts penut butta, and starts to ask who likes the skimpey, but then you realize real moms choose jif but then......

Macceh^ Apr 9th, 2002 11:00 AM

becasue of your hetic life youve gone skitzo and your altero ego proceeds a mass murderer and grabs a mouse off a computer and stabs the gay man at the door several times and then.......

007_JamesBond Apr 9th, 2002 11:10 AM

all of a sudden out of no where Stever Irwin, the crocodile hunter, comes and shoots a tranquilizer dart hitting me in the neck making me fall unconciuous. I wake up in a ......

Uchiha Sasuke Apr 9th, 2002 05:17 PM

.........boat with a man looking in my face.Cranky look at the size of her.I look back at the crocodile guy.Then all of a sudden a giant objects drops from the sky and...........

007_JamesBond Apr 10th, 2002 07:26 AM

and hit you in the head, you pick it up and reaize that it is an apple. then all of a sudden Chicken Little comes in with her posse, chanting the sky is falling armageddon is at hand, and the first thought that runs across your mind is.......

Macceh^ Apr 10th, 2002 10:54 AM

.."ive not had sex in over 6 months" so you strip naked waiting for soem hot mama and suddenly.....