PDA

View Full Version : Voices in lunar

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 30th, 2002, 03:39 PM
I'm currently playing Lunar: Silver Star story and I thought the voice of Alex (main character) sounded a tad familiar. So I watched the opening sequence to the making of Lunar cd that comes with the whole package. And I think I saw the guy from O-Town in it? Is this true...does a member of O-Town do the voice for Alex...please say it isn't so....

-Sorry if this isn't appropriate for this Forum...I wasn't sure where to post it in?

IcyMourdor
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:20 PM
First of all, yes, you are in the right forum.

No, I'm sure the guy who does the voice of Alex isn't the guy from that crappy boy band. A lot of people can have similar appearences (sp?), but I'm quite sure that those two aren't the same person.

Reid
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:25 PM
No, I'm pretty sure that Alex' voice isn't a guy from O-Town, although I can see how you thought so.

In some interview on the disc he said that the voice acting job was one of his first media jobs, so I don't think he's a pop-star.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:14 AM
I continued to watch the cd, and he said his name was Ashley Angel (wow thats a gay name) anyway i went online and it turns out...there is an Ashley Angel in O-Town, boy bands everywhere these days...and now they're invading my rpg's! Dammit why!?!

Reid
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:27 PM
Really?!

:shock:

Wow, that's weird.

Thanks for pointing out that interesting (and disturbing) tidbit of information.