PDA

View Full Version : I have State of Emergency for Trade!

Jango Fett
Mar 28th, 2002, 05:22 PM
I've got a brand new State of Emergency, It is open but I only played it a few times. No scratches or scuffs. With box and instrustions. As good as new gets!

I have
SSX Tricky
GTA3
GT3
Madden 2002
THPS3
FFX

would probably go for
VF 4
Harvest Moon
Dynasty Warriors 3 + a lot more
just make an offer there are a ton of games I would trade it for that I cant even think of.

Also I am registered at ebay and have like 30 positive feedback, so let me know what kinda comfimation you got that this trade would go okay. Thanks .

Mercury Shadow
Mar 28th, 2002, 05:42 PM
No one likes SOE here, except me! haha

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Hey I liked it.....somewhat....

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 28th, 2002, 09:33 PM
I like it too it just gets a little repetitive

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 28th, 2002, 09:44 PM
I've yet to play it. And from what you all have said about it...It may be a while before I give it a try.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 28th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Well its not that bad its senseless killing is what it is and if your really into then the game is great like my one friend things its the best game out there and he is into that kind of a game no real plot just killing and im not even tho i have the game

Mercury Shadow
Mar 28th, 2002, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I liked it, but it wasn't worth my $50. I'd buy it for $30 if I were to again. It's repetitive, but fun.

It's a refreashing idea that could've been better

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 28th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Yea it had potential its just that they rushed the game and they shouldn't have they should have taken their time just like they did with Grand Theft Auto 3

Jango Fett
Mar 28th, 2002, 10:45 PM
okay this post isnt about wheter you like it or nor lol. Its about trading

BowevelJoe
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:05 PM
bah, give me a game and ill take SOE off of your hands..

x157anz
Mar 29th, 2002, 02:26 PM
I would trade for:

Crazy Taxi
Silent Hill 2
GTA 3
Red Faction
Dark Cloud
Gauntlet - Dark Legacy

But i guess your from america and im in UK so itl be no use :disturb:

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:43 PM
Is this allowed in the forums just wondering because i thought if you were goin to do that you should do it on ebay and hopefully ps2fantasy can benifit off it a bit

merylsilverburg
Mar 30th, 2002, 01:25 AM
Neo's right, I think the trading business should be done on Ebay or something. Not that I think anything's wrong with trading on here, but I just think it's more appropriate to trade at a place known for that sort of thing. Here, mostly everyone posts. :)

BowevelJoe
Mar 30th, 2002, 03:34 PM
someone must really hate the game to go to forums and post up trading stuff lol, really really desperate lol...

Jango Fett
Mar 30th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Why would it be desperate. just because I want to give someone else a game they want for one I want?

And once again this post isnt what you think about trading games or what you think of State of Emergency.

BowevelJoe
Mar 30th, 2002, 11:00 PM
leave us alone, take your stupid ass game with you NO ONE WANTS IT! sheesh man, go sell it to someone at school..

Jango Fett
Mar 30th, 2002, 11:14 PM
ohh You speak for everyone on these forums. Sorry I was unaware. Mabey in the future if you dont like something someone else is doing you should just not post and make yourself look like a jackass.

BowevelJoe
Mar 30th, 2002, 11:21 PM
dude, youve put up this same topic in like 3 different parts of the boards, if someone hasnt responded saying Yeah, ill take it, then no one wants it, take your business elsewhere por favor, youve posted nothing but crap about selling your game

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 31st, 2002, 12:44 AM
Where are you from there Jango?

Jango Fett
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:12 PM
US why?

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:16 PM
Just wondering.

BowevelJoe
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:39 PM
sorry about being rude like that but people that join forums to sell stuff and then when they sell it you never see them again, thats using a forum...but maybe you will stay..maybe, but sorry for being rude, and aye, i was being an ass

Jango Fett
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:15 AM
its no problem man I was just trying to make a trade. I will stay for sure these are good forum (the best ive seen in a while) Also I found a really god site dedicated to trading, not just games either it has movies books and all that cool shiz.

www.gametz.com if you wanna check it out

Andi
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I've yet to play it. And from what you all have said about it...It may be a while before I give it a try.

What a load of shit :frust:
I would not waste your money on renting it never mind buying it:laugh: