PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't Help It!

MakgSnake
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Something I Am Experiencing Here Everyday, It Had To Come Out In Some Manner. So Here It Is!.!

-------------------------------------------------

Theres Someone On The Street
With One Hand Above
The Watery Eyes
Asking For Some Love

The Shoes That U Had Once
Are What They Too Dream About
As U Look Down Right At Them
A Silent Heart Would Get A Deep Shout

Two Days They Say,
Or Two Weeks Time
They Didn't Get To Feed
They Couldn't Get The Dime

Its Something That Is Not Good
I Did Try To Explain
The Words That I Heard Though
I Couldn't Take The Pain

We Should Be Greatful To "Him"
The Privilege They Are Giving U
Thank God At First
But Dont Forget, They Are Living Too

If Some Asks For Help
Or Even Something Else
Be The First One To Step
Push In To Ure Self

Its Nothing Very Important
The Thing That U Give Away
They'll Have A Time Of Joy (Atleast)
Thats All I Have To Say!.!

Rei
Mar 27th, 2002, 07:41 PM
I'm really impressed. That's a very strong and deep poem, if I can call it a poem because it resembles also to a sort of prayer...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:11 AM
Hay nice work makg.Im going to have to post some of mine but i dont think it will that good.

Hylas
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Is it a poem about your people? The people from the country you're living in at the moment?

It's really moving MakgSnake!

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Wow that is deep...I like it a lot!

Soul Angel
Mar 29th, 2002, 10:04 AM
That's really good Makg
Its a very deep poem, I like it
Keep it up!

MakgSnake
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Is it a poem about your people? The people from the country you're living in at the moment?
Well Yes, Here In Pakistan, There Are Soo Many Poor People And Homeless Families On The Streets. Everytime I Stop At The Signal, They Come And Ask And I Just Cant Ignore Them. Although Spreading Hands Infront Of People Is Something Not Good, I Do Try To Explain But Who Else Will Fullfill Their Needs, Money Wont Be Dropped From the Sky And They Will Not Have Miracles With Them. Its Us Who'll Give Them Money To Live And Feed Their Family!.! Its Painful To Look At Little Kids Barefoot, Trying To Pick Up Something From A Garbage Can And Trying To Eat The Left Overs Of Others (Or Sometimes Sharing With Dogs And Cats)

Yesterday, I Gave A Lady A Pack Of Wheat and Cooking Oil, So She Could Feed Her Family For Atleast 2 Weeks. And Another Female Came In To Ask Who Happend To Be A Widow, I Had To Give Her The Same. I Really Do Hope The Government Takes Some Serious Positive Action On This! I Hope!!.!!

kokoman
Mar 29th, 2002, 09:25 PM
that was a deep poem and a deep post......i feel sorry for all the homeless people and poor people....im never passing by a homeless person without giving them something again:( :weep:

007_JamesBond
Mar 30th, 2002, 06:27 PM
that was good, and deep I cant wait to here more

Faile
Mar 30th, 2002, 06:46 PM
thats incredibly good .

Reid
Mar 30th, 2002, 11:41 PM
That's really good, Makg.

It captures the way I feel in those kinds of situations. The problem isn't quite as bad here in Canada, but I still encounter those feelings a lot in the big cities that I'm in daily (especially Toronto).

Devil Snake
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:40 AM
well thats a nice poem mak.g.u r right also.
i also live in pakistan
well the real cause of people like this in pakistan is kidnappers.
they kid nap childrens cut there hands or leg .....whatever they like to and throw them to signal or roads just for the money.i have noticed that when i gave them food they never take it.
there r some poor people which r really homeless.