PDA

View Full Version : Thank You FORTUNE

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Thank you Fortune for adding more Sephiroth avatars even after the way i treated you you are truely a great admin.

Pu the Owl
Mar 27th, 2002, 02:52 PM
:heh: I'm not great. I'll try to make the others for the ones who requested them.
I hope the other members are not mad at me becuase it takes me so much time to add new avatars. :p

I'll try to update the avatar section more often.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 02:55 PM
You truly are a great admin and you tell it the way it is and i respect that about you, i have more respect for you the way you handle the way i was acting and i thank you for straightening me out

Pu the Owl
Mar 27th, 2002, 03:01 PM
I really appreciate your comments. I make mistakes sometimes, as everyone else, but I'm trying to act the best way I can.
Anyway, I'm glad you didn't get my opinions in a bad way, as it happens sometimes. I didn't want to be mean with you as a person, and I think you understood perfectly this aspect.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 03:04 PM
I just got frustrated and i thank you for what you did i lost my cool and that doesn't happen very much and im sry bout that hence the reason my title is the Silent Soldier because i don't like speaking out or being in the spot light . Im just glad you were willing to talk it out with me and
1000 thank you's.

Pu the Owl
Mar 27th, 2002, 03:06 PM
Aren't we all here just to talk? ;)

IcyMourdor
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:20 PM
Hmmm...A thank an Admin thread. Never in a thousand years would I have imagined a thread such as this. Oh well.

Rei
Mar 27th, 2002, 07:13 PM
There's nothing wrong in a a thread like this one, if it's sincere and it's made to clear all doubts, I think.

To prevent it becomes a spammy thread, considering I suppose everything's been cleared, I'll lock it.