PDA

View Full Version : Kenshin

Spirit
Mar 27th, 2002, 01:18 AM
just started watching this anime, and it's simply breathtaking....
no wonder I made so much crap for it heheh
crap (http://www.bladegash.net/~spiritslayer/kenshinlayout.jpg)
it's not done yet btw,
anyhow
Kenshin amazes me with its unique story, jokes every once in a while and great animation as well as character development :)

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Thats cool i really like it

Spirit
Mar 27th, 2002, 01:01 PM
I meant does anyone here watch kenshin? I'm in love with this series and I can't get enough of it, I must download more!!!
oh well if any of you ever seen the kyoto combat music video clip of it, you would know how good it is =P

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Where did you dl the music vid clip of it i would like to see what you are talking about

merylsilverburg
Mar 27th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Spirit
I meant does anyone here watch kenshin? I'm in love with this series and I can't get enough of it, I must download more!!!

I LOVE KENSHIN!! This is my favorite series, man!! I swear, anyone who watches this series will instantly love it and would be in such a craze! I know I was! I finished watching the TV Series around 2000/2001, saw the OVA around that time, saw the movie at the same time, and now....I'm currently watching the new OVA two part series!! :D :D :D It's so dramatic, like the original OVA's but it's sooo good! What part are you at, Spirit? Aaahhh! Kenshin forever! :happy:

Spirit
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:12 AM
try here:
http://kenshin.anime-jukebox.com/
and download the top one, labeled "kyoto combat"
after you see that music clip you'll know what I'm talking about =P

Macceh^
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:29 AM
firstly that graphic is amazing your best yet m8 and if you ahve time make me a siggy :E j/k (unless you want to :P)

aye ive seen the series a few timeas and it is the best of the anime series ive seen.

Spirit
Mar 28th, 2002, 10:16 PM
a sig for you shall be made as soon as you pm me the details of it (images, style, color, theme)
oh and I ordered all 95 episodes of it on ebay for $60 :D I hope the guy doesn't rip me off though (he has a -1 rating :( )

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:22 AM
Man that looks like it took a lot of work. It really cool.

BowevelJoe
Mar 29th, 2002, 12:59 PM
sweetness, and its for bladegash too, haha that forum rocks lol, anyways the kenshin series is awsome, ive been interested in ripping dvds for quite sometime, anyone know how? PM me please, its starting to piss me off lol...

Reid
Mar 29th, 2002, 11:04 PM
Kenshin is really good. I'm getting it onto tapes, but the process involves watching it as I go off of a friend's puter so it's taking forever to see all of it.
I've seen the first half of the series and the first OVAs.

Spirit
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:27 PM
well then you can rip dvds here:
http://members.ams.chello.nl/d.stuurman/anime/#rip_dvd
oh and kenshin is the best series I've ever seen. Right now, well.. during the last week I got about 15 people in it, seriously =P

BowevelJoe
Mar 30th, 2002, 10:22 PM
bleh none of the links work lol..

Macceh^
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:15 PM
aye im gonan search on ebay :)

Spirit
Apr 8th, 2002, 04:05 AM
kenshin is great and I'm still waiting for my episodes to arrive :(
I ordered them a while back and my money came through clear =P