PDA

View Full Version : Should I change My Nickname????

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 25th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Since these are new forums should i change my nickname i was thinkin about shalashashka or however you spell it and of course i would get the spelling off the game what do you think???

007_JamesBond
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:26 PM
I think that yours is fine, but if you want to change it that would be cool too. Mine stayed the same.

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 02:56 PM
Shalashaska, Sounds Very Intresting. But Ure Name Right Now Is Also Pretty Cool.!. But U Could Have Done That Without The "28" And The Underscore "_" I Just Think...If U Get An Option To Put Up A Name Without Using Number, U Should!.! I Dont Like Numbers With Names Or Underscores! But Thats My Opinion! :)

U Can Make It "Neo Soldier" Or "Shalashaska" --> Make Sure The First Letter Is Capital. It Looks More Neat!.! I Swear! :)

But Shalashaska Is A Pretty Good Nick I Would Say! ;)

And U Should Do This Quick...As Ure Posts Are Really Low, And Harry Can Unregister This One So U Get A New Nick!.! It'll All Be Easy Now.!. :)

IcyMourdor
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:10 PM
It's up to you. I personally like Shalashaska or whatever it is.

x157anz
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:32 PM
I prefere Neo_soldier but wivout the 28 on like makgsnake said ;)

jenova_jeb
Jan 25th, 2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
I prefere Neo_soldier but wivout the 28 on like makgsnake said ;)

Ditto.:)

Spirit
Jan 25th, 2002, 10:36 PM
anything sounds good as long as your personality stays the same, on another note I'd like my name modified a bit to capital letters....errr umm how do you do it?

Reid
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:18 PM
Go with either one of those names, they're both decent choices, and nows the time for change.