PDA

View Full Version : Metallic Quiz On Solid's Gear!

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:53 AM
Well Its A Quiz Thread.....Who Ever Gets The Answer Right.......It'll Be HIS/HER Turn!.! I Hope This Works Out!

What Is Revolver Ocelot's Other Name? (The Name That Is Known By His Fellows)

merylsilverburg
Jan 25th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Hmmm....I'm thinking...... "Shalashaska"? Or something like that! :D It was in MGS2, right? :confused: :confused:

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Yup, Ure Right. So Its Ure Turn! :)

merylsilverburg
Jan 25th, 2002, 07:01 PM
My turn? :eek: Hmmm......I really suck at these....:D Okay, let's see....here's an easy one......why is Emma afraid of water? (I told you I suck at these :) )

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:22 AM
LOL! Thats A Funny Yet A Cute Question....But Its A Nice One I Would Say!

Answer : Cause She Saw Her Dad Dying In The Water, While She Was There Too!.!?.?

Am I Right?.?

merylsilverburg
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:38 AM
Sorry, MakgSnake! It was because Otacon wasn't there to save her while she was swimming in the pool they owned. Otacon and her used to swim together all the time when they were kids, but then Otacon was too "busy" with the stepmom to notice Emma nearly drowning in the pool. Guess Otacon's not all that innocent and brainiac, huh? :D Anyway.....is it your turn? :confused:

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 02:05 AM
Nope, Its Ure Turn, But As Ure Offline I'd Go With It!

What Nationality Is Solid Snake?.?.?

Simple Question, But Lets See Who Answers It

merylsilverburg
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:48 PM
I don't know if I know.....but.....I'm guessing Canadian?! :confused: I bet I got this one wrong. ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:58 PM
HA! i know this one,its japanese-british

merylsilverburg
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Oh man, I think you're right. :( Aah! Shows what a BIG FAN I am! LOL. :D

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:49 PM
LOL!!!!!!! SSSnake Sorry To Brake The New But Ure Wrong Man!.! And Meryl, YES!!!!!! Uve Got It Right!.! He Is Canadian!.!

I Have The Metal Gear Solid 2 Official Strategy Guide And It Says It In There!.! :D

Meryl Its Ure Turn

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:52 PM
Hay im right and i know it the the art director in metal gear said in a magazine of egm that he considered snake japanese-british i am right the guide is wrong they didnt make the game

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Hay im right and i know it the the art director in metal gear said in a magazine of egm that he considered snake japanese-british i am right the guide is wrong they didnt make the game

U Are Very Much Right About That SSSnake... I Agree With You. But He (Yoji Shinkawa) "CONSIDER" Him From Those Country. Actually, He Is Canadian!.!-!.! I Purposely Put Up This Question, Cause I KNEW It That Someone Would SAY "Ure" Answer.!. But Its Wrong!.! Its Alright, U Were Close!.!

Ok....U Go Ahead With A Juicey Question Since Meryl Is Offline!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:03 AM
How can it be wrong if it came from the guy from konami not someone writing a stragety on it,what gives him the right to decide his nationality

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:07 AM
How can it be wrong if it came from the guy from konami not someone writing a stragety on it,what gives him the right to decide his nationality

Its Not "SOME" Guy Writing The Strategy, Its OFFICIAL STRATEGY GUIDE Man!.! Konami Decides What To Put In And What Not!.!......The Strategy Guide Includes Solid Snake Past Life Too!.! Its Very Well Written!.! U Should Read It!.! And From There I Got a SHOCK When I Found Out That He Was Canadian!.!

And When The EGM Editor Asked Yoji, "From Where Do U Consider Snake From".........It Was YOJI's Own Opinion!.! It Had Nothing To Do With The Story Or Snake's Past!.!

Now Dont Get All Mad At Me For All This!.! Its Just A Question Man! I Mean Common!!

Reid
Jan 28th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Doesn't Snake live in Alaska, so he would be American?
But once again I trust Makg, 'cause he is the quintessential Metal Gear fan.

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:29 PM
Yes Reid Ure Right About That!.! Snake Did Go To Alaska After The Middle East Mission!.! But.......There He Went For Those Races Which Took Place!.! .. Actually His Main House Is In Canada!.! And His Nationality Is Canadian!.!

If U Look At The World Map Carefully....Alaska Is Very NEXT To Canada!.! ... (Think About It)

Neways........By The Way... Thanks For Compliment Reid! :)

Ok Ive Got Another Question!.!

After Quiting...Foxhound The FIRST TIME....What Job Did Solid Snake Did? What Occupation Did He Join?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:47 PM
I know that he came out of retirement multiply times but the only thing i recall him doing was mushing dogsleds which doesnt really qualify as a occupation

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:51 PM
Are U Saying Thats Ure Answer?

Well I'll Give U A Hint.......Solid Snake Fought Against BigBoss In The First Metal Gear.........And Then Retired!.!............---> Then Whatever He Did........Was An Occupation!.!

What Ure Talking About ....Is When He Fought BigBoss Again And Found Out That He Is His Father!.! ---> Then He Became A Musher

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:12 PM
So Can ANYONE Else Tell Me. What Occupation Did Snake Join After Quitting FoxHound The First Time!?? :mad:

Thank You

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:19 AM
Don't Know,mercenary

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:07 PM
Don't Know,mercenary
Sowwy, wrong Answer....Should I Spit It Out, As NO BODY KNOWS THAT ANSWER!!! Shame On All U Mgs Fans!! :mad: :D :p

Vamp
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:36 AM
snake's next job.....? after retirement?

no idea

even i thought he became a musher

spit it out like u said

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:37 PM
Yeah lets here the answer.

MakgSnake
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:49 AM
Alright MAN!!
He Worked For The CIA In The Middle!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Wow! thats the first i heard of that,very interesting

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Actually His Main House Is In Canada!.! And His Nationality Is Canadian!.!
If U Look At The World Map Carefully....Alaska Is Very NEXT To Canada!.! ... (Think About It)

Alaska is a part of the US, snake lived in alaska for quite a long time.
His main house isnt in canada, where did you hear that?
He participated in dog sled races as a musher, thats what he was into.
He didnt come back in contact with the US government until MGS.
Why do you think he had to be called out of retirement and get briefed? he had the most knowledge about metal gear, thats why they made him do the mission.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:54 PM
Hmmmm thats interesting

MakgSnake
Feb 28th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Its Not Like I Am Making Snake's Life History. I Read And Try To Search As Much As Possible About Metal Gear Solid. And I Have Official Books And Stuff Of Metal Gear Series, Which Reveals That, He Worked For The CIA, And Is A Canadian National! Other Wise I Wouldn't Just Put Up A Question To Fool U People!.!

But Its Ure Choice, I Am Not Forcing U To Believe Me. Just Mentioning The Facts Of Metal Gear. Simple!

Hadoken
Feb 28th, 2002, 09:31 PM
hey makg, no offense man. but i`ve seen lots of hoaxes around.
those official books arent straight from hideo kojima`s word of mouth.
beware what you read on the net, and in books. best way to tell if something is true is if it comes straight from the developers themselves.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:32 PM
Thats what i believe most of the time

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 06:29 AM
ok heres a new question

What is Ninja made up of?(easy huh!)

;)

MakgSnake
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken
hey makg, no offense man. but i`ve seen lots of hoaxes around.
those official books arent straight from hideo kojima`s word of mouth.
beware what you read on the net, and in books. best way to tell if something is true is if it comes straight from the developers themselves.
Well, It Seems Like Snakes Ure Neighbour, LOL. Or Uve Asked Him Ureself All Those Questions..

But Hadoken, Snake Is A Video Game Character...... And To Find Out Info About A VIDEO GAME Character U Have To Look Into Books And Sites, Which Has To Be Official.....When Having An Interview With Kojima There Are Far More Important Questions To Ask Him About the Game Then To ASK HIM About Snake's Nationality And Stuff Like that. That Kind Of Stuff U'll Only Find In Books, Like The One I Have. Official Strategy Guide. I Just Thought It Was A Good Idea To Ask If Any One Knew.

VideoGame Characters Are Not For REAL. U Cant Actually Go Interview Them. U'll Have To Find This Little Stuff By Searching. We Have No Other Option!.!

And Devil Snake, Ure Answer Is.. "Exosceleton"...However U Spell That!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Dont forget the remains of frank jaeger.

Hadoken
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:31 PM

Well, It Seems Like Snakes Ure Neighbour, LOL. Or Uve Asked Him Ureself All Those Questions..

But Hadoken, Snake Is A Video Game Character...... And To Find Out Info About A VIDEO GAME Character U Have To Look Into Books And Sites, Which Has To Be Official.....When Having An Interview With Kojima There Are Far More Important Questions To Ask Him About the Game Then To ASK HIM About Snake's Nationality And Stuff Like that. That Kind Of Stuff U'll Only Find In Books, Like The One I Have. Official Strategy Guide. I Just Thought It Was A Good Idea To Ask If Any One Knew.

VideoGame Characters Are Not For REAL. U Cant Actually Go Interview Them. U'll Have To Find This Little Stuff By Searching. We Have No Other Option!.!

Well duh man, snake is a game character. but hey, i can just write a hoax and send it to those mags, and if it sounds even slightly believable, those people running the mag would consider putting it in, and if it does. then it would be sent out to people like you who would start believing it.
that strategy guide is from what company? i`m sure its not straight from konami. just because it has the word official on it, doesnt mean everything in it is true. but you can believe whatever you want. i`m sure there are plenty of people out there who make up false preditions and tell it to the public. sure you dont ask kojima stuff like that. how do you know that kojima even gave snake a nationality? he IS a game character. finding things little by little will just get you believing practically everything.

MakgSnake
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken
i`m sure its not straight from konami.
Lol, It Is, And I Have Never Seen These Little Things About MGS On Any Other Unofficial Sites And Mags, I Saw It There And Well Got The Info From It.

And Dont Get Crancky If U Didn't Know All This. Its Ok! Lol!

Hadoken
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:33 PM
really? got a link where i can see the cover? i`ve usually only seen guides from companies like bradygames.
and you apparently havent been looking around. people make plently of predictions on unofficial sites and mags. They say things such as "I know the truth behind the patriots", and other story related things which they themselves dont know for sure.

Mei Ling
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:34 PM
I personal don't think Snake is canadian either. i don't ever remember seeing that anywhere. I always thought he was alaskan. but I did hear somewhere that he was japanease/british.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Thats what i heard the art director of metal gear considered him to be japanese/british

Mei Ling
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:58 PM
So that's where I heard it!

MakgSnake
Mar 12th, 2002, 03:34 AM
Like I Said. U Guys Dont Have To Actually BELEIVE Me.
I Gave In Info From What I Searched And I Dont Believe What Un Official Mags/Sites Say.

And Yoji Considered Him From Brit/Jap, That Was His Opinion

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:36 AM
It was your question makg so you get to pick the answer you want for it.

BlackThornn
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Like I Said. U Guys Dont Have To Actually BELEIVE Me.
I Gave In Info From What I Searched And I Dont Believe What Un Official Mags/Sites Say.

And Yoji Considered Him From Brit/Jap, That Was His Opinion

I thought he was Alaskan, with Japanese genealogical background. Liquid was British, since he was a gift from the Les Enfant Terribles project to the Secret Service....

MakgSnake
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:12 AM
Ok Heres Another Question. Or Exercise
Match The Following.

(The Subject) -------- (The Target)
Otacon------------New Technology
Solidus-----------GW
Mantis------------Railgun
Natasha---------Patriots
Fortune----------Huskies
Olga--------------Mental Shelding
Emma-------------Liberty