PDA

View Full Version : Best Character theme

Macceh^
Mar 24th, 2002, 03:23 PM
i personally think its a tie between Aerith and Celes both beautifull tracks fileld with emotion and fit the char with precise accuracy.

lol just changed my midn so decided to edit Terra's is also outstanding the whole ff6 soundtrack was :E but still aerith is up there.

Soul Angel
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:37 PM
Hmm I like quite a few character themes, I like Aeris's theme and Sephiroth's theme in FF7, but I also like the sound of Yuna's and Rikku's theme of what I've heard of FF10 music so far :)

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:39 PM
I like Sephiroths theme its great

IcyMourdor
Mar 24th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Aeris: One of the greatest songs that is heard very little times.

Locke: Always gets me ready to battle

Rachel (sub-character in FF6): Music similar to Aeris' and very well done.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 24th, 2002, 09:26 PM
I like Sephiroth's as well

Pu the Owl
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:36 PM
Aeris' Theme and Kuja's Theme are the ones I've always loved the most.

kupoartist
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Can't actually remember Aeris' theme, but it's probably coo' cos you guys said so :D

My sterotypically FF6 biased list reads:
Forever Rachael: A beautiful yet tragic theme..
Gau: A theme with a lot of depth and delicacy, that helps to flesh out a character that appears shallow at first galnce, yet has an amusing, yet tragic past.
Shadow: On it's own its not particuarly amazing, but it melds with it's character so well to create that perfect mysterous Aura, that I love so much about Shadow.
Cyan: Majestic, haunting, chilling and tragic. Another great theme that reinforces another great character.
Kefca: A suitably mad, if not insane Theme, for a wonderfully insane Bad Guy.
Tina (Terra): The single best theme ever. I'll be whistling this until my death (which will most likely come about because I'm whistling "Tina" too much...). Skillful, beautiful and memorable and just as good in Grande Finale and Piano Collectons Flavours as well...

Other Non-FF6 themes (for reasons of balance :D :) ) that I like are : Laguna's (Man With A Machine Gun) Beatrix's themes (Mystery Sword, Loss Of Me) and Kuja's themes (Kuja's Theme and Dark Messenger. The Later of which simply ROCKS :D)

jenova_jeb
Mar 25th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Sephiroth's all the way.

Macceh^
Mar 25th, 2002, 08:01 PM
not a char theme but i cant stop listening to it off the ff9 ost

"Not Alone" so amazing

DreamSharpShooter
Mar 25th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Seph's theme is very cool!!!!
rulz