PDA

View Full Version : Hard Bosses

Zebraman
Jun 2nd, 2006, 12:27 PM
What are the hardest bosses in games ever, especially in PS games. No need to think only about games you have beaten, the ones you could not complete count, too.

Frozen
Jun 2nd, 2006, 10:46 PM
-M. Bison / SFII series
-M. Bison / SF Alpha III
-M. Bison / SF EX series
-Gil / SFIII series
-Omega Rugal / KOF 98
-Shin Akuma / Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter
-Eyedol / Killer Instinct

I'm trying to remember bosses on games other than fighting games, but I'm having a hard time on that :D

lol I just looked at my own avatar and remembered:

-Nightmare / Devil May Cry
-Nelo Angelo on the third fight / Devil May Cry
-Jecht / Final Fantasy X
-Adel / Final Fantasy VIII
-Any of the Weapons / Final Fantasy VII

Vic Viper
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:36 AM
Mike Tyson - Mike tyson Punch Out :grumpy:

that last boss on Ikaruga - heck forget the bosses this whole game is so freaking hard. :laugh:

Nightmare 3 - DMC dante must die mode, prepare to get yer ass rape. :shame:

Mundus - DMC dante must die mode. :cussing:

those damn annoying chess pieces - DMC3 dante must die mode, to this day i still cant get past that level. :frust:

Phenom
Jun 3rd, 2006, 03:51 AM
2nd boss fight - (Ninja Gaiden) Till this day, I still find that boss to be a piece of s*** for being so damn hard. I use up most of my items mainly on him.

I also have to agree with Vic when he mentioned Mike Tyson in punchout. Meh, I believe my tantrum's came from trying to beat him all the damn time back in the day.

And Vic, that smiley face next to Mundus...... ROTFLMAO.... hilarious. I need to find a way to use that as my aim or yahoo icon somehow.

And then the rest of my issues weren't with most bosses. It's with the cronies (sp?) that comes packing with them.......

Poison Spider Clan (I think that's what they were called "Black Ninjas" (Ninja Gaiden) - These little f***** are annoying as hell. They're faster than you and has explosive shirukens. (sp?) When they all attack you at once, the game turns into a b. (ESPECIALLY ON HARD. PISSY ASS BASTARDS) ....sorry. (Trying to stop cussing)

Frozen
Jun 3rd, 2006, 11:46 AM
Yes, I decided to keep Ninja Gaiden out of this because every thing you fight in that game is hard lol

Mike Tyson and his counter part (a white big dude, I think you had to put a code to fight him) were hard as hell.

The farthest I ever made it in DMC on Dante Must Die mode was fighting those "shadow" feline bastards when they would come in packs of 2 against you.

Redpyramidhead
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:09 PM
There was that level in Gradius 3 where you had to fight like 5 bosses in a row!!! AHHH!!! :frust:

_RED_ stuff

dan da man
Jun 4th, 2006, 12:14 PM
The resi 4 bosses on pro. :(

Berserker
Jun 6th, 2006, 01:37 AM
Snk-bosses all the way, all king of fighters have those nasty b^&@#^. It's soo bad that even a snk-boss syndrome excists, that's what they call it for real. They all have extremely effective damaging moves with extraordinary high priority. But for me personally Omega Rugal and Shin mr.Karate stands out as real b^&@^#.

Infernal Mass
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Zeromus was a f'n nightmare. The Dark Steel Dragon in DQ8 is also easy to hate.

Redpyramidhead
Aug 12th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Back in the day... I spent like a month trying to defeat Dracula in Castlevania IV... and I even knew that secret where you can go under those stairs ont that invisible platform and get 99 boomerangs and complete health. Props to anybody who beat Dracula and didn't know that secret... yikes :laugh:

_RED_