PDA

View Full Version : Uhm, let me see, HELP

kamari-ice
Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:42 PM
oKAY Okay, I know I should play final fantasy x throughout.I am stuck on a BATTLE.Let me see, its the boringist part of the game.oops, didn't say that.But help me.

Seymour Flux:
:Hardest Battle
:boring to see over and over again

where:before the Zanarkand Ruins, on the cliff when it is snowing, when he uses Total Annhilation, and Cross Cleave.

help needed with:how to kill that sucker!

what I used:All the Aeons I have, {Anima}I got him by gameshark codes.Hit his buddy with Bizzara that Seymour has, which does about 1000+ damage, got Seymour in my party by gameshark codes.I used everybodys overdrive including Aeons after SEYMOUR FLUX, casted reflect and he still killed me.

Progress:None

Items:Any in particular that I need?

If you beat him, I kneel down to you, I CAN'T BEAT HIM.
I need help with everything about this battle.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 24th, 2002, 01:28 AM
Hmmm...just make sure all of your aeons have overdrives, have protect and shell on everyone...I don't see how your anima isnt killing him with one overdrive though?

Hadoken
Mar 24th, 2002, 06:25 AM
I told you before man. You need to level up. Or else you`ll never beat some of the bosses.
And if you think seymour flux is tough, your gonna have lots of problems facing someone else.
When i played the second time around, I had absolutely no problems with the bosses. But for the first time, I had to die about 2 times before being able to kill some bosses.
A good way to kill seymour flux?
Make sure you have holy waters. So when he uses a status attack that causes zombie, use a holy water on the person affected. Because he is soon to use healing magic to kill that person.
He has his buddy on top of him. If you attack that thing until it reaches 0HP, it`ll absorb some of seymours HP.
I attacked that thing a few times until it started absorbing small amounts of HP from seymour, then I just chopped seymour to a million peices.
Thats pretty much all you can do. Analyze your enemies attacks, take note at what can prevent them.
Another helpful tip for this battle is if you have shields with zombie ward/proof.
I dunno what else to say. But after this battle, level up!! Or else your going to die in the next boss battle for sure. IMO, it`ll harder to beat then seymour flux.

jenova_jeb
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:04 PM
If you're not going to level up, you might as well just stop playing right now and find a new game....

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 24th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Yeah I agree...you really need to level cause he shouldn't be that hard if your stats are high enough...

Hadoken
Mar 24th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Or he can just start over.
He`d probably be a lot stronger the second time around.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 24th, 2002, 09:28 PM
The first time I played I had a challenge with the bosses...but the second time I made sure to level and demolished everything in my path

jenova_jeb
Mar 25th, 2002, 05:28 PM
No, he shouldn't start over, cause he's at a perfect point in the game to level up. He's on a mountain covered with monsters. If he just levels up for a couple hours and he'll probably do fine.