PDA

View Full Version : What games are you getting for christmas?

Ipex442
Dec 17th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Looking forward to getting nba 06, god of war, mgs 3 and a few other goodies, what does your guys' list look like so far? Im going to have a hell of a game day thats for sure :laugh:

Hylas
Dec 17th, 2005, 10:21 PM
It's not Playstation, but receiving Animal Crossing DS as Christmas present wouldn't hurt *hint*

Phenom
Dec 18th, 2005, 02:03 AM
I won't be getting any games for christmas.
This year I'll be getting my things after christmas...

I'll mainly be aiming for cheaper games before I go after the new stuff.

Prince of Persia: SoT
Devil May Cry 3 (gotta buy a new one)

Only new game I'll get is Prince of Persia 3.

Vic Viper
Dec 18th, 2005, 02:51 AM
just Guitar Heroes. :lick:

DSgamer
Dec 18th, 2005, 03:43 PM
haha i got wayyy into guitar heroes and hogged the machine for like an hour

Berserker
Dec 18th, 2005, 05:32 PM
I'm hoping for Capcom vs SNK:svc chaos, MK:deception or KOF:Maximum impact for under the tree, otherwise I'll get one myself :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Dec 19th, 2005, 03:37 PM
It's not Playstation, but receiving Animal Crossing DS as Christmas present wouldn't hurt *hint*

I want Animal Crossing DS too, and One Piece Grand Battle. Not sure I'm going to get either of them though, for reasons I'm not going to explain I promised to not buy any game till Christmas is over, so I'm hoping some kind-hearted person will think about it :heh:

Ipex442
Jan 3rd, 2006, 07:57 PM
One piece grand battle is great, i got that for xmas, also got nba the life 06 like I thought, I definatly made out like a bandit this xmas. NBA the life 06 is so fun online, what did you guys get?

Phenom
Jan 3rd, 2006, 08:12 PM
It doesn't really matter but it's NBA Live. (The life lol... sorry, it just sounds funny)

Anyway, I didn't get any games as predicted. (Wasn't really expecting any games in the 1st place.)

I'm still going after PoP 3. And instead of DMC3 I'll get the special edition.
Along with a few old games.

Ipex442
Jan 7th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Well, there is NBA live 06 which is an EA game and then theres NBA 06 the life which is a sony game, so it is actually a big difference but the names are quite similar. its called "the life" because of the life mode which is new to the series. Sorry for the confusion

Redpyramidhead
Jan 21st, 2006, 04:44 PM
Yeah this is late... but I got Shadow of the Colossus... best game I could have gotten.

_RED_ stuff