PDA

View Full Version : Software lets you rip DVD's to PSP

ragnarok
Oct 9th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Check this out, sweet, quick, easy, lets you rip all your DVD’s to your memory stick. http://www.psptransfer.com/ I used it, fastest thing I've found so far that is high quality.

Vic Viper
Oct 9th, 2005, 02:02 PM
cool, i usually use DVD decripter to rip my DVDs and use pspvideo9 to tranfer it to MPEG4 file.:)

RanusApe
Oct 10th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Check this out, sweet, quick, easy, lets you rip all your DVD’s to your memory stick. http://www.psptransfer.com/ I used it, fastest thing I've found so far that is high quality.
good find man! this is the type of software i have been looking for. I don't like using freeware stuff, because it always seems to be buggy or not userfreindly. i'll check this software our more.

ragnarok
Oct 11th, 2005, 12:57 PM
good find man! this is the type of software i have been looking for. I don't like using freeware stuff, because it always seems to be buggy or not userfreindly. i'll check this software our more.

Yeah, if I had to add up all the time I used trying to get PSP video 9 to make me a decent xfer it would totally pay for this...

RanusApe
Oct 12th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Yeah, if I had to add up all the time I used trying to get PSP video 9 to make me a decent xfer it would totally pay for this...

I hate psp transfer 9 it always freaking messes up for me! I serriously can't stand that program, i have wasted like hours on top of hours messing with its shenanigans. I think i am gonna buy this and save me alot of time messing around with the other stuff.

ragnarok
Oct 12th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Cool. I just figured out you can xfer DVD's using Xcopy9 without all the commentaries and extras and stuff, so that saves enormous amounts of space on my memory stick.

RanusApe
Oct 12th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Cool. I just figured out you can xfer DVD's using Xcopy9 without all the commentaries and extras and stuff, so that saves enormous amounts of space on my memory stick.

that is very cool, that must save atleast 100+ megs with just that little benefit. I am suprised that no one else has though to do that yet. Sound like xcopy is way worth the cash.

ragnarok
Oct 13th, 2005, 11:53 AM
I am suprised that no one else has though to do that yet. Sound like xcopy is way worth the cash.

I am also surprised. All the other programs I've seen were free though, and it makes sense that they wouldn't be very good or thorough. I just xferred the first 3 seasons of Family Guy. :)

RanusApe
Oct 14th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I am also surprised. All the other programs I've seen were free though, and it makes sense that they wouldn't be very good or thorough. I just xferred the first 3 seasons of Family Guy. :)
I never thought to put DVD's of tv shows on my PSP, but now that you mention it, putting the naruto DVD's on my PSP just might be the thing that can get my girlfriend interested in gaming. Since she absolutly loves Naruto.

EDIT: forgot these are only gaming boards so some people won't know Naruto, so here's a link: www.naruto.com

ragnarok
Oct 19th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I never thought to put DVD's of tv shows on my PSP, but now that you mention it, putting the naruto DVD's on my PSP just might be the thing that can get my girlfriend interested in gaming. Since she absolutly loves Naruto.

EDIT: forgot these are only gaming boards so some people won't know Naruto, so here's a link: www.naruto.com

I like Naruto. I transferred my student films to my PSP, that way if I meet someone important I can show them immediately. Now I can deduct Xcopy9 from my taxes.

Frozen
Jan 1st, 2006, 03:19 PM
I will probably purchase a PSP at the end of this year, or as soon as it goes down in price.
How big are the memory sticks for PSP ?

Vic Viper
Jan 2nd, 2006, 08:01 PM
I will probably purchase a PSP at the end of this year, or as soon as it goes down in price.
How big are the memory sticks for PSP ?

the Value pack ($250) comes with 32mb stick.

the Giga pack ($300) comes with 1gig stick.

Redpyramidhead
Jan 21st, 2006, 04:42 PM
Watch out... I have heard word of a newer PSP model coming out with a build in hard drive... It might be worth waiting for that.

_RED_ stuff

Vic Viper
Jan 21st, 2006, 07:28 PM
Watch out... I have heard word of a newer PSP model coming out with a build in hard drive... It might be worth waiting for that.

_RED_ stuff

that feature shouldve been included from the start. stupid sony. :frust:

DSgamer
Jan 21st, 2006, 10:10 PM
that feature shouldve been included from the start. stupid sony. :frust:

rofl

Redpyramidhead
Jan 22nd, 2006, 12:13 PM
rofl

I agree... :laugh:

_RED_ stuff