Vic Viper
Sep 2nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
how's the PSP doing in Europe ? is it selling well ? :shy:

DSgamer
Sep 3rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
i think the ds is selling well

dan da man
Sep 4th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Yeah mate its hot over here, had a few goes on my cousins very impressed, watched the film saw on it very good, ridge racer is decent aswell, nice little machine!!!!

Berserker
Sep 5th, 2005, 01:36 AM
It's getting mad media-coverage over here in Holland, whenever you open up a electronicsstore brochure it's screaming PSP!!! I haven't heard any numbers yet, but it probably sold very well.

PS Gamer what's up with the fanboy-stuff, aren't you too old for that S%^@#?

happy_doughnut
Sep 5th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Just curious: Have either of you two actually purchased a PSP? If not, do you intend to?

Berserker
Sep 5th, 2005, 05:43 AM
No, I don't have one and I'll probably won't get one. I quite frankly don't have the money for it and I'm sort of saving for the ps3 already. Plus I never owned any handheld, it just wasn't my cup of tea. I hardly have the time to play my console, so buying a PSP would only make things worse :laugh:

dan da man
Sep 5th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Nah mate, not into my handheld games enough to purchase one, all my friends are nuts over them so I just have a go on theres.

DSgamer
Sep 5th, 2005, 12:19 PM
haha about my fanboy-ism, it's a joke. i seem to be getting on people's nerves, its pretty funny

Berserker
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:02 AM
OK, I know you're being funny but like it's all you post nowadays man!

kupoartist
Sep 6th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=60767)Sony's PSP console has become the fastest-selling games console of all time in the UK, selling an incredible 185,000 units in its first four days on sale according to official Chart-Track figures.

The launch titles also swamped the Top 10. Looks like the PSP is a major success here, though in the age of pre-orders and given the ridiculous ammount of time it's taken for the damned thing to get released here, it's not so much of an achievement.

Can't say I have one. I always felt I wasted money on a PS2 and wouldn't buy a Sony console again until it was affordable or feature filled.