PDA

View Full Version : I`m so bored!!

GameMind
Apr 9th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Please can anyone help me!! I have too much time to saty at home this month and I cant find a good game to play, I lke Tomp Raider, Silent hill, Resident style games, and only GTA Series game is I like of the driving games.. Now I`ve finished all the Series of those games and I cant find any game to play.. I just want some ideas about games that I dont know about and look semilar to those games.. caaus all I`m doing now is wating for new releases for my best games!! :shame: what a pity! huh!
I realy need help!! :S :S

PS: I dont like Advanture, RPG and Driving Games.

Thanks..

Vic Viper
Apr 9th, 2005, 08:57 PM
get Metal Gear Solid 3 :ghost: :ghost:

TtTackler
Apr 9th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Metal Gear Solid series.

GameMind
Apr 10th, 2005, 03:15 AM
hmm.. I didnt try this game yet, but I heared everything is cool about this game, mybe I`ll try it..
what else? :D

dan da man
Apr 10th, 2005, 02:53 PM
I do recommend get MGS3 but you can complete after a few days. (still a masterpiece)

Online gaming keeps you busy for a couple of years, but then you need broadband (hope you have it)

Beretta55
Apr 10th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Here's a list of suggestions mostly survival horror games though.

Survival horror:
Cold Fear
Obscure
Fatal Frame 1&2
The Suffering
The Thing
Clock Tower 3

Action:
Second Sight
Devil May Cry 3

Stealth:
Metal gear solid series
Splinter cell series

Then go to gamespot or ign for more in-depth info and reviews on the games.

GameMind
Apr 10th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Unfortunatly I dont have broadband! :(
Ive got Obscure, but I found it so poor, I mean look at Silent hill ;)
The problem is I dont have enough money now to buy many games and then choose one of them to play, I`ll have to buy only 2 games.. So it will be easy if you recommend best 2 games from thos you mentioned Beretta55, well, make it one.. cause I`ve already made MGS3 a choice, I hope I like it :D
Thanls for the helping guys ;)

dan da man
Apr 10th, 2005, 06:03 PM
I’ve just been on IGN and seen Dead to Rights 2 is out tomorrow I think, that could be a awesome game!

Beretta55
Apr 10th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Unfortunatly I dont have broadband! :(
Ive got Obscure, but I found it so poor, I mean look at Silent hill ;)
The problem is I dont have enough money now to buy many games and then choose one of them to play, I`ll have to buy only 2 games.. So it will be easy if you recommend best 2 games from thos you mentioned Beretta55, well, make it one.. cause I`ve already made MGS3 a choice, I hope I like it :D
Thanls for the helping guys ;)
I personally enjoyed Obscure more then any of the silent hill games but eh that’s just me.

Overall I'd suggest devil may cry 3 the replay value for that game is pretty big. But since the game is 50 bucks I'd then go with second sight if your looking for something cheaper, It's only 20 bucks.

Redpyramidhead
Apr 26th, 2005, 09:06 AM
I personally enjoyed Obscure more then any of the silent hill games but eh that’s just me.

What is this game called Obscure that you speak of? Never heard of it.

_RED_ stuff

Beretta55
Apr 26th, 2005, 02:50 PM
What is this game called Obscure that you speak of? Never heard of it.

_RED_ stuff
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256172.asp

The game for the most part has gotten medicore reviews going from 6-8. But nonetheless I still enjoyed the game and is extremely good for a 20 dollar game.

Redpyramidhead
Apr 28th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Doesn't look like a game I would spend my money on. I only have so much to use on a very semi regular basis to buy new games with, even if its only 20 bucks.

_RED_ stuff

trunks69420
Apr 28th, 2005, 11:52 AM
perhaps the greatest RPG of all time you must buy... Leisure suit larry. if you know the game. then you know the score :)