PDA

View Full Version : Enthusia Release Date

Drafter-T
Feb 17th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Gamespot is saying Enthusia is coming out May 3rd (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/17/news_6118728.html). The last date I saw was March 8th, but this article makes it sound like that date wasn't official. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

FATT47
Feb 18th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Gamespot is saying Enthusia is coming out May 3rd (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/17/news_6118728.html). The last date I saw was March 8th, but this article makes it sound like that date wasn't official. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

I didn't really hear if this game was goin to have a damage feature?

I sure hope that games in the future like this one and the GT series move towards givin gamers at least an in game option to set damage on or off and most importantly provide an online feature in all games.
For the amounts of money game producers and console producers are makin there's no reason IMO for gamers to not be receivin maximum abilities for every game so they can enjoy the great stuff that's developin today.

Drafter-T
Feb 18th, 2005, 11:13 AM
That's a good question about the damage. I haven't heard either. I did see a movie of it where it looked like it supports 900 deg steering, so that's a good thing.

I would like to see some damage though, as long as it affects your car handling like the damage in TOCA does. If it's just cosmetic damage, they might as well leave it out, IMO.

Supposedly there's a demo of EPR coming out in the next OPM, so hopefully we'll know more then.

FATT47
Feb 18th, 2005, 11:38 AM
That's a good question about the damage. I haven't heard either. I did see a movie of it where it looked like it supports 900 deg steering, so that's a good thing.

I would like to see some damage though, as long as it affects your car handling like the damage in TOCA does. If it's just cosmetic damage, they might as well leave it out, IMO.

Supposedly there's a demo of EPR coming out in the next OPM, so hopefully we'll know more then.

I agree, cosmetic damage I can do without, racin is racin and damagin your car plays in as much if not more then anything else so damage affectin the performance of the cars is a very important feature to me personally.

LOL, well, you'll se the demo long before me, wanna bet LOL
I'm interested in seein the demo but I wont be gettin the game with no online feature, I'm sure interested in what you'll think about it though.