PDA

View Full Version : The Lost

Reid
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:37 PM
I just read about this game. It looks interesting.

The game is based on Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy (Inferno, Purgatory, Paradise) , and looks to sort of capture the atmosphere and ideas behind the three books.

Check out an article about it here;

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2855948,00.html

I finished reading The Divine Comedy just a little while ago, so this seems really interesting to me.

I hope it's as good as it sounds.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 19th, 2002, 01:24 AM
Well the screens look cool bit I get scared when they used the term "survival horror". That says to me "Here comes another Resident Evil clone".

merylsilverburg
Mar 19th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Omigod, what the hell? I heard about this game 1 year ago, and they still haven't made it? I thought it sounded pretty good, so I was waiting for it, but now, I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it, Reid. I don't think they're going to release it because if they were....it should've been out by now. :P

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:35 PM
Game seems pretty interesting.I will be looking forward to this one.

Reid
Mar 19th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Well, they set the date of release for June 16, so it looks good for being released now.

Gamespot wrote that the game is based entirely on fighting, rather than puzzle solving, so I was happy to know that it isn't going to be a Resident Evil clone.

:heh:

I hope this game's going to come out. I think it should if they've set a date and Gamespot wrote a article about it recently.

DragonSphere
Mar 22nd, 2002, 02:32 AM
I read an article about this in OPM a few months ago, and it looks pretty impressive. And the ability to morph and find alternate personalities sound really interesting.