PDA

View Full Version : Old school games

Phenom
Dec 24th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Anyone still playing old games from back in the day? I mean like starting from Atari all the to the Dreamcast old. What games do you still play?

Rigt now I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII and Shenmue.

Other games I still play

Street Fighter series
Goldeneye
Sonic Series
Streets of Rage (classic)
Double Dragon

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 24th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Not too long ago I was playing Chrono Trigger and also Galaga. 2 really good games. I think that I will work on playing Super Mario RPG soon too. Tis be so much fun. :happy: :happy:

Keyblade Master
Dec 24th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Me?? I've played plenty...
Like "TMNT:Turtles In Time" on my SNES, also my "Super Mario All-stars"
game... Can't get enough of that Mario, and them damn turles.
(Stage end) COWABUNGA!!! (echo)

cpp!n
Dec 25th, 2004, 11:59 PM
I play goldeneye all the time!

Berserker
Jan 4th, 2005, 02:30 AM
I wish I hadn't sold all my old console otherwise I would be still playing Street Fighter ll(snes), Super Double Dragon(snes), Fatal Fury(nes), super smash TV(snes), zelda(nes), double dragon(nes), the goonies(nes) etc.etc.

kupoartist
Jan 4th, 2005, 05:53 AM
I don't really have the time for new games anymore, so I don't often play on old ones that much (certainly not as much as I was about a year or two ago). I think the only game I've recently played that qualifies, is Half-Life 1. And I was only playing that because of the sequel :)

Chara
Jan 4th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Just yesterday I played tennis on the old atari. Man that game brought back a lot of memories.

And sometimes I play Perfect Dark with a few friends. That game is still much better than Halo in my opinion. Halo just controls better. Man... I would be in heaven if I could play Perfect Dark with the Xbox controller.

absinthe_fairy
Feb 5th, 2005, 11:13 PM
I enjoy playing Chrono Trigger from SNES. Fantastic RPG. I gush over 2D graphics, haha.

Kaolla Su
Feb 7th, 2005, 06:39 PM
I was playing Pac-man and Xevious. And Chrono Cross.

But the game I allways play and beat once a month is MGS1.

Urahara Kisuke
Feb 8th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Just played Galaga yesterday on the NES. ^_^ Nyuu Nii

happy_doughnut
Mar 30th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I've been playing some old games lately. Well, lately... that's all I've been playing.

I've been playing a little bit of Star Fox for the 64. Not sure if that counts. But for the most part, I've been playing games on the SNes, such as Mario Kart (so fun), SM3, DK2, and Super Nova.

But lately, I am hooked on Super Valis IV. This game is so addicting, at least to me. Argh! I can't beat it, though. I am stuck on the last level with no hearts and no armors. :weep:

Maybe that's why I am so hooked. PRIDE! :laugh: