PDA

View Full Version : ATV Offroad Fury 3

Apoc3D
Nov 5th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Ok, so I checked this game out the other day and I was wondering if anyone had anything to tell me about this game. So far it's just awesome...it's a blast to play, especially the free mode...it's so much fun to just drive around and try to get the best jumps and whatnot. I heard the online feature to this game is pretty sick! Has anyone played it online yet that can tell me if it's worth me getting an online adapter? I know it just came out, but I was hoping someone woul dhave something to say! Thanks!

Apoc3D

Drafter-T
Jan 9th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Ok, so I checked this game out the other day and I was wondering if anyone had anything to tell me about this game. So far it's just awesome...it's a blast to play, especially the free mode...it's so much fun to just drive around and try to get the best jumps and whatnot. I heard the online feature to this game is pretty sick! Has anyone played it online yet that can tell me if it's worth me getting an online adapter? I know it just came out, but I was hoping someone woul dhave something to say! Thanks!

Apoc3D

I'd be curious to hear if you still like it. I liked it at first, but the more I played it, it became pretty obvious that it was inferior to ATV2, to me anyway.

Hopefully this ATV vs MX Unleashed that's coming out in Feb will be alot better. Haven't heard much about it so far, but at least it's developed by Rainbow, which makes you think that it will be as good or better than ATV2??? We can only hope...

FATT47
Jan 10th, 2005, 01:24 AM
I'd be curious to hear if you still like it. I liked it at first, but the more I played it, it became pretty obvious that it was inferior to ATV2, to me anyway.

Hopefully this ATV vs MX Unleashed that's coming out in Feb will be alot better. Haven't heard much about it so far, but at least it's developed by Rainbow, which makes you think that it will be as good or better than ATV2??? We can only hope...

Yeah, I can't wait till ya buy ATV vs MX so ya can tell me if it's worth gettin or not. :naughty: