PDA

View Full Version : Vamp and Fortune

Reid
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Could anyone on here give a clear diagram of the characters, Vamp and Fortune?

I need a full understanding of them for something I'm working on, and I want to make sure I have my facts straight.

MakgSnake
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Well....I Dunno What Exactly Ure Looking For Reid, Are U Asking For Fortune's And Vamp's Pics, Or Their Total Information!.! If So... Here It Is!.!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!! Ahead!!!

As U Already Know That Vamp And Fortune Are Members Of Dead Cell...... A Unit Created By Ex-President Goerge Sears (Solidus Snake). Dead Cell Was Made To Give Extensive Training To Soldiers Of Detla Force. As In VR Training, Nothing Is Real...!...Dead Cell Was Introduced To Make The New Learning Soldiers To Feel The Real Thing. To Make Them Feel How It Is In Real Battles!.! In Other Words.....Dead Cell Was A Positive Group To Train And Create The Best Soldiers.

Dead Cell "Was" Lead By Colonel Jackson, Fortune's Husband. Colonel Jackson Was The Leader Of Dead Cell. During That Time Fortune Wasn't A Part Dead Cell.

After Sometime, Colonel Jackson Was Sent To Jail. Cause Of Corruption. He Became Weak And Lost The Will To Live In The Jail And Died There. Which Made All The Other Dead Cell Members Mad. We Do Not Know How Many Exactly Members Were There Before In Dead Cell But In The GAME MGS2 Only 3 Were Left.

After The Death Of Colonel Jackon, Fortune Joined In. Her Real Name Is "Halena Dolph Jackson", Her Friends Started Calling Her Lady Luck (Giving Her A Nick Name) Cause Bullets Never Came Near Her.

Before Giving Her The Name Lady Luck, Fortune Had Some MAJOR Tragadies. Her Father, "Scott Dolph" Was Killed By Revolver Ocelot (As U Saw In The Tanker Chapter), Which She Didn't Know About, Hearing That News, Fortune's Mother Commited Suicide. During Those Days, Her Husband Was Sent To Jail, During That Time, Fortune Was Three Months Pregnant, But With Soo Much Sadness And Tragedy, She Lost Her Child. In Other Words, After Her Father's Death, She Lost Her Family, Everbody. So She Joined Dead Cell....To Take Revenge. Fortune Believed That Her Husband Was Innocent And Was Actually Framed By Someone!.! Well Thats All I Know About Her!.!

As For Vamp, He Is Romanian, And A Wizard With Knives. He Is SuperGood With It. When He Was Young, His Family Passed Away Cause Of Some Bombing Done On His Village, When He Was In Church With His Family. He Survived The Bombing But Was Stuck Inderneath The Rebel For Two Days...He Survived On His Family's Blood (By Sucking It) And Thats How He Developed His Taste For Blood.

And He Is Called Vamp, Not Cause Of Him Acting Like A Vampire but Because, He Is A Bisexual. Vamp Was A Lover Of Scott Dolph (Fortune's Father). And In The Game He Had A Special Relationship With Fortune. He Wasn't A Lover Of Fortune But A Close Friend, More Then A Friend I'd Say. I Believe The Reason Vamp Is So Close To Fortune Is Because He Was Fortune's Dad's Lover. Thats Why. But There Just Could Be Some Fishy Stuff between Them Too. Like I Said, He Is Bisexual!.!

I Guess All This Helps U Out Reid. But If U Wanna Know More, Feel Free To Ask. I'll Try To Gather Some More Info. :)

Spirit
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:05 AM
whoa, nce decription man, sounds like you learned every mgs aspect. Why am I posting this? Because I learned something from your post :)