PDA

View Full Version : Your Fav Moment!

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:12 PM
Simple Thread.

Most Of U Have Played MGS2. And Have Ended The Game. So Tell Us Which Part Or Moment U Love.....!.....Something To Die For! Some May Include Story Spoilers For UK Members So Mention It Down!

Well My Fav Moment Of The Game Is....When Solid Snake And Otacon Does The Secret Handshake.....And Then Otacon, Raiden And Snake Walks Towards The Camera, In Slow Motion!!!!!! That Is Simple OutStanding!!!!!!!! I Would Say!

(Story Spoiler)

And Also.....When.....Solid Snake Reveals That Solidus Is Not Solid Snake And Shouts From The Helicopter. That Whole Scene Is Superb!!!! Ooh Yeah!!!!!

Pu the Owl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:19 PM
That's a difficult question!
There are so many moments I like!
Can I think about it to choose the best one?

BTW, Otacon and Snake's codec conversations were funny :D

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:25 PM
Sure U Can Take Ure Time!.!

And Ure Right About That.......That MGS2 Is Filled With Amazing Moments......!.......But Theres Gotto Be The Best Of The Best! :)

And Yes Otacon's And Snake's Conversations Were Really Funny, Especially The One In Which Snake Says....."I'll Have To Wet My Self To Get Even With U".....Something Like That!-! I Couldn't Stop Laughing! LOL!

jenova_jeb
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:28 PM
I really liked that part where Snake, Raiden and Otacon are walking towards the camera. That was so cool :D .

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb
I really liked that part where Snake, Raiden and Otacon are walking towards the camera. That was so cool :D .

Yup That Was Amazing, And It Was Also Rated As The BEST Moment Of MGS2 In This Month's PSM Magazine! Where MGS2 Came First On The Top Ten Games Of 2001! :D

IcyMourdor
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:03 PM
Not sure of the best part. Haven't actually got to the end yet.

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor
Not sure of the best part. Haven't actually got to the end yet.

Well The Best Parts Not Only In The End. They Are Through Out The Game! :D .... ! :)

jenova_jeb
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:19 PM
Yeah, to tell you the truth, I thought most of the ending scenes were pretty dumb :rolleyes: .

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:56 PM
Which One Are U Talking About?.!? Can U Specify Them! If U Dont Mind! :rolleyes:

jenova_jeb
Jan 23rd, 2002, 07:18 PM
All of the scenes which took place in the last hour of the game. It got so weird I could barely stand it :rolleyes: .

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 07:42 PM
Hmm......Ure Porbably The First Guy Telling Me That!! But Its Cool To See That Too!

I Think Ure Talking About The Colonel's Calls And All That Messing Up. I Got Annoyed Of That Too!

But When Snake Came Back With Slow Motion From The Left Side Of The Screen. That Was Awesome!!!!! And He Saying "Ive Got Infinit Ammo"....I Couldn't Stop Laughing! Amazing Humour Was There In The Game. Throughout!

BowevelJoe
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:33 PM
i liked messing with snake and seeing all the diff responses i could get out of him.

Ah yeah and the movie scene after E.E. died, showed you just how close snake and otacon were...

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:59 PM
True, Thats What Kojima Said Too...That He Wanted To Show The Relationship Between Snake And Otacon And Thats The Reason, He Didn't Put Meryl In!.! I Am Sure She'll Come In MGS3. I Am Soooooooooooooooooooooo SURE About It! :D

Spirit
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:56 PM
hey hey hey!!! don't spoil it for us!!! lol j/k my fav moment was when you would pull out a gun on snake and he would wake up instantly!!!

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:05 AM
Yup......That Was A Pretty Funny Part. And If U Shoot Him, He'll Kill You! LOL!!! Way To Go Snake!

Hylas
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:45 AM
If you're talking about MGS

*spoiler*

I'd say Sniper Wolf's death.

About MGS2, I still have to complete the game, so I'll let you know later ;)

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Yes I LOVE That Scene When Sniper Wolf Dies!.! Wow!!!....And The Music "Enclosure"... One Of The Best Music Track Ive EVER HEARD!!!!!! SUPER!.!

And The Whole Scene Is Just Amazing, The Dialouge In It!.!

Otacon : "What Was She Fighting For, What Am I Fighting, What Are We Fighting For??"

Snake : "If We Make It Through This, I'll Tell You"....

Amazing! *Claps*

Spirit
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:13 AM
oh yea that was one of the most emotional moments as well, ahhhh brings back nice memories of 5 yrs ago.... jeeze its like a lifetime ago...

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:48 AM
I Agree With You, And It Does Bring Back Memos....But The Most Emotional Scene Ive Ever Seen Is When Meryl Get Shot!!! Aaah..My God That Was An Amazing Scene. With The Help Of The Back Ground Music (The Best Is Yet To Come) And All The Amazing Dialouge And Amazing Voice Acting!.! I Cried!! :( It Was Way Too GOOD! And I Felt Bad The Whole Day About It!.! :(

Meryl : Snake Go, Save Ureself, I Promised I..I..I..I Wont Slow U Down, I Can Still Help

Snake : Meryl....Quite Down, Save Ure Strength

Meryl : Dont Give Up On People Snake.....Dont Forget Me.

Snake : ........

Meryl : Shoot Me Snake

Snake : NO!

----------------------------------

Aaah Memories!! Woh! Love It! . ! Every Second Of It!

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 25th, 2002, 09:54 AM
I would have to say when i was playin this part for my friend and i went up to snake when he was sitting on the stairs and punched and kicked him and from there on snake shot at him when he went by anywhere within his sight it was sooooooooo funny :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:49 PM
AH!!I remember that part wasnt it cannibal that was playing and after you got him into that predictament he started to swear at you

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:35 PM
Yeah And I Love Watching SNAKE Walking And Crossing The Bridge!.! That Is SOO FUNNY And Soo COOL!!!!

I Wonder What Happens When U Call Him During That Time!.! I'll Try That Next Time!.!

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:23 AM
When my friend was playing the first time and i did that too him it was a classic moment right there.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:15 PM
When Snake woke up I almost messed up my pants, that scared the crap out of me cause it was so sudden, really shows how even at an old age Snake's still got it! Oh yeah my favorite part is when Vamp is running across the water and up the side of the building, that was cool.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:28 AM
Yeah speakin of snake running across the bridge in the box.i was shooting at him in it and he kept on having box after box on it was so wierd

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Yeah speakin of snake running across the bridge in the box.i was shooting at him in it and he kept on having box after box on it was so wierd
U Should Have Tried CALLING Him On Codec!.! See What Happens!
Or Run Towards Him And Try To Catch Him Or Something! LOL

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

U Should Have Tried CALLING Him On Codec!.! See What Happens!
Or Run Towards Him And Try To Catch Him Or Something! LOL

I ran towards him and he took of like a bat outta H#LL

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Well thats a nice thread u made makg that was also one of the thing i wanted in ps2 fantasy.well in mgs my fav moment was when ninja came to save snake when snake was fighting with metal gear rex.and in mgs2 my fav moment was when snake jumps in the ocean to stop metal gear ray when metal gera ray was escaping from the arsenel gear.Man that was cool :roll: .

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Those were really nice scenes. :) Makg will be gone for 3 months, Devil Snake, but when he comes back, he'll be really happy to see a new MGS member. It seems that the handshake was a fav. among the members though. I really liked that scene. :)

Dark Angel
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:54 PM
I thought it was funny if you call Plisken when he's asleep and he mumbles about Meryl in his sleep and then goes LIQUID!! and still some people thought he wasn't Snake after seeing that

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 10:58 AM
*spoilers ahead!! gah!!*

Probably my favorite scene would have to be in MGS1...where Meryl gets shot...it was a very emotional moment, and it was acted VERY well. It was very sad...I'll have to admit that my eyes were a little bit moist o.o. The ending scenes that take place after defeating Liquid were also great scenes...the Snake+Meryl thing was really cute...heh heh...it makes you feel happy for characters that aren't even real...lol. Also, the scene where Meryl dies is another sad one....that's what I love about MGS1, you feel actual emotions alongside the characters, you can feel happy for them, sad for them, or whatever, and think that's one of the main reasons why this game is just so great! (sorry for the rant...I got caught up in the moment)

Qjij_jijQ
May 28th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Emotions ? What are those ?!?

MakgSnake
May 28th, 2002, 03:14 PM
I Agree On Those Emotions Things, MGS1 Had Alot Of Emotional Sequences. Which I LOVE.

But Not Very Soon, We'll Be Selecting Fav Moment From The Upcoming BlockBuster VideoGame. Substance. Oooh YEAH!!! :D

merylsilverburg
May 28th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Dark Angel
I thought it was funny if you call Plisken when he's asleep and he mumbles about Meryl in his sleep and then goes LIQUID!! and still some people thought he wasn't Snake after seeing that

Okay, I tried that. I seriously did, but I didn't get a word from Pliskin about Meryl. Did I do something wrong, 'cause I really want to hear him say that. :(

MakgSnake
May 29th, 2002, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Okay, I tried that. I seriously did, but I didn't get a word from Pliskin about Meryl. Did I do something wrong, 'cause I really want to hear him say that. :(
Well Just CALL Snake When He is Sleeping. And KEEP Calling......And Calling After Making The 8th Call Or Something Like That. He'll Mumble....And Will Say Meryl's Name....And Even Shout Out "LIQUID".!!! ..

I Tried That After Finishing The Game Once!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
May 29th, 2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Well Just CALL Snake When He is Sleeping. And KEEP Calling......And Calling After Making The 8th Call Or Something Like That. He'll Mumble....And Will Say Meryl's Name....And Even Shout Out "LIQUID".!!! ..

I Tried That After Finishing The Game Once!.!

Ha i remeber the first time i saw that scene i busted out laughing i would never think liquid haunted snakes dreams too.