PDA

View Full Version : Demos Galore!

Lucky
Oct 8th, 2004, 11:08 AM
This past demo disk was filled to the brim but Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal stuck out in my mind! New weapons and of course ONLINE video! I looked like UNreal Tournament! awsome game i cant wait til it comes out!

happygolucky1479
Oct 17th, 2004, 09:42 PM
I was a beta tester for this game and although I only got to play 2 levels online I would get this game. This is the best in this series hands down. They added tons of new gadgets and weapons as well as adding 150% more enemies. If I were you I wouldn't wait till Christmas for this one.

Dopey6
Oct 21st, 2004, 03:38 PM
I am counting down the days till November 9th. This game is amazing. Surely the best one yet. The online mode looks sick. They are saying it is gonna have a bunch of levels for online as well as different game modes. Also 4 player split screen online as well as offline is pretty sweet, I can have a mini Ratchet party when it comes out.

BradyC
Oct 25th, 2004, 03:06 PM
This game does look killer, especially the multiplayer part. I saw that the release date is now November 2nd so we'll all get to play even sooner now. I can't wait to try it out as I've been waiting for a cool online platforming game forever.

Dopey6
Oct 31st, 2004, 08:43 PM
DId you all notice that they moved up the release date to November 2nd? That means in less than a couple days we will be tearing things apart online. I cant wait to get my hands on the sheepinator so I can turn everyone into sheep lol!!. I also cant wait to try out the 4 player split screen.