PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever sell them?

Aubrey McFatum
Oct 2nd, 2004, 10:17 PM
I was wondering... how many people once they've played a game sell it or give it away? Do you collect all your games instead of giving them away because you like to keep all your stuff in any case?

I never sell my games once I finish them, but in a couple of occasion, when I didn't like the game much and didn't want to keep it to play it again, I made an exchange and got from friends another game instead. Do you ever do that?

Rei
Oct 2nd, 2004, 10:21 PM
Selling or giving them away is not a problem for me. I'm not a fanatic who wants to keep anything especially if I didn't like the game much. I prefer getting other games istead and playing something new, but I always keep games I like.

tempted
Oct 3rd, 2004, 01:21 PM
I keep all my games even the ones i didn't enjoy playing..and trust me that's a big list.

Faile
Oct 3rd, 2004, 02:43 PM
If I need to eat, then yes! Sadly food and rent before games...

goodman
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:01 PM
I sell and often buy used games. No reason to just let them pile up, even though i sell some and still many pile up........... :bang:

happygolucky1479
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
I do the same. I just sell them while I can get almost what it is worth. No need to let them collect dust

Lux
Oct 6th, 2004, 10:33 AM
No, I don't.

REChick14
Oct 7th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I always keep my games, no matter what. Thankfully I love all my games so I dont get bored playing them over again. Yesterday was my 25th time beating RE 3 and my 5th time beating Dino Crisis 2. Its great.

kupoartist
Oct 8th, 2004, 09:27 AM
I think i've only ever sold the first two Tomb Raider games and the Sims. I'd have sold more, but the demand for some of my unwanted games just isn't big enough to ever have found anyone worth selling them to! Some games I don't particuarly like, I keep nontheless because they are interesting moments in Gaming history (best example would be Black & White). All my good games probably won't get sold unless I'm desperate. I'm a collector, but I only collect good games ^^

baumer
Oct 11th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Here's how my game collection goes.

It fluxuates between about 6-8 games. I go to the local used game store. I buy a used game, then I beat it, then I get my allowance, then I go sell it and use my allowance to buy a new game. Sometimes there are certain exceptions that I have to keep, but most of the time with like Platformers and stuff that's what happens.

GuRu
Oct 11th, 2004, 10:49 AM
I was wondering... how many people once they've played a game sell it or give it away? Do you collect all your games instead of giving them away because you like to keep all your stuff in any case?

I never sell my games once I finish them, but in a couple of occasion, when I didn't like the game much and didn't want to keep it to play it again, I made an exchange and got from friends another game instead. Do you ever do that?

I've never did that before and I never will because most of the time I beat the same games over and over again.

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 10th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Yah, I keep my games no matter what. Most of the time when I get annoyed by a game, I play it about 3 months later and I see it in a new light. Never have sold a game ever.

Animus
Dec 10th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Selling or giving them away is not a problem for me. I'm not a fanatic who wants to keep anything especially if I didn't like the game much. I prefer getting other games istead and playing something new, but I always keep games I like.

That just about sums it up for me. No even need to type anything else.