PDA

View Full Version : Free Beer! :)

kerrycorcoran
Sep 13th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Aloha. sorry to mislead.
I have a PS2 w/ Go-Net adapter. I can play NCAA 2004 on-line without a problem. When I try to play Hot Shots 4 Golf on-line the on-line section is grayed out. I tried to play Gohst Recon: Jungle Storm and the on-line section states it can not find my network hardware. Again, I can play NCAA without any problems?

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kerry

Harry
Sep 14th, 2004, 07:00 AM
Hi Kerry,

it's actually difficult, if not impossible, to determine what's causing you problems on those specific games - the best way to address game-specific online problems is contacting the publisher's customer service.

Anyhow, it's not difficult to imagine that the Go-Net adapter is causing the problem; you may want to contact the manufacturer for that. Unfortunately, most online games are tested only on the official Network Adaptor.

I've sent an e-mail to Datel Designs. Hopefully they will come here and answer your question Kerry.

kerrycorcoran
Sep 15th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the insight, I was unaware that the Go-Net adapter was problematic. I will just replace it with an Official PS2 adapter.

Thanks,
Kerry

Carlito
Sep 19th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Yeah; I remember, for example, that a veyr popular game like ATV Offroad Fury 2 was not compatible with the Go-Net adapter.