PDA

View Full Version : gameboy ??psp???

Billyum7
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Gameboy or psp

my decision has to psp but i will get both lol :pimp:

Vic Viper
Jun 30th, 2004, 06:10 PM
i also picked the psp. though im still skeptical about the issue of battery life and the actual price of this system, i just hope sony wont over price this thing.. :mad:

Billyum7
Jun 30th, 2004, 06:14 PM
yea me too im a huge gameboy fan but the thought about carrying my ps2 around with me is awesome..:pimp:

RobHardo
Jun 30th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I'm fond that Nintendo is trying redefine gaming, because they need to to catch up with Sony and Microsoft because they are trailing behind, even though at the moment they are undisputed champs of handhelds. But I voted for PSP because playstation is trying to make console gaming portable with their PSP. Don't get me wrong, Nintendo has done that successfully, but with old school systems.

Billyum7
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:43 PM
well psp is still going to better...better games..better features..1 bad problem battery life is HORRIBLE!

Nelo Angelo
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:56 PM
DS.

I'd rather not carry more batteries than games....

*just lit a fuse* :D

Aubrey McFatum
Oct 2nd, 2004, 10:19 PM
DS. I'm in love and always be with Nintendo portable consoles. If I'll ever have the chance, I'll go for the PSP too, but DS is my first choice.

merylsilverburg
Oct 5th, 2004, 12:21 AM
It's difficult to decide. For one thing, I really, really hope the PSP is not gonna be for $300 like I read in some magazines. :mad: That is just too pricey for a handheld with a low battery life! Besides, that's the price of the PS2 when it launched! Not only that, but Sony's president, Kaz Hirai, is getting a little arrogant with his hinted bashing comments towards Nintendo. Which is completely making me go, "Geez Sony.." :disturb:

Nintendo, on the other hand, is being fair with the price for the DS (estimated around $199...not *too* bad) and the battery life is gonna be great and they have some nice games ("Animal Crossing DS"! :D) but it's really bulky and not too attractive. :heh:

Man, I have no idea...I'd probably just get both in the end. :P

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 10th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I'm hoping to get the DS and then PSP, but Nintendo comes first.

Evil Parrot
Dec 19th, 2004, 07:48 AM
PSP for me, I'm not impressed with the DS at all. I can't see that gimmick lasting very long.

Billyum7
Dec 19th, 2004, 02:53 PM
ya and i read in gameinformer that the PSP might be under 200 dollars so that good.

Keyblade Master
Dec 20th, 2004, 12:28 PM
F*** the Psp!!!! F*** it I say!!!!
Burn it!!! SEND THAT GOD FORSAKEN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF SH** STRAIGHT
TO F***'n HELL!!! And Let it (Demonic voice)BURN THERE...
The Nintendo DS is much more fun. Tee Hee... :laugh:

Billyum7
Dec 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Please stop talking the DS is so stupid it come with a freakin wrist thing so you can attach it to your wrist cuz its hard to use..PSP better games better features...everything..movies..Your Done..

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Please stop talking the DS is so stupid it come with a freakin wrist thing so you can attach it to your wrist cuz its hard to use..PSP better games better features...everything..movies..Your Done..
Please don't call the DS stupid. The PSP and the DS are good in their own ways. Where 1 doesn't excel, the other does and vice versa. Be open minded and don't always be so negative. If someone wants to be loud and express their opinion in a negative way,how about you be better by calmly expressing you disagreement. XD

Keyblade Master
Dec 20th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Aw, no,no,no,no Puni Puni.
This is compitision and there can only be one soul surviver.
Now choose it or lose it, girly...
No, (sigh) I'm sorry I shouldn't be yelling at you puni puni, I'm sorry.
It's you!!! (Stares coldy at Billyum7.) How dare you call the DS stupid,
Whats stupid is that the psp turns one of the #1 games on PS2 into
a F***'n card battle game on the psp??? Hell, naw homie don't roll like that. The DS has games that people can love and play over and over again. The DS only cost around 170, 190, While the F****'n psp cost
over 300 F***'n dollar. Pull that Green out your wallet. Oh and one more tiny thing, don't you ever say I'm done when I'm clearly NOT DOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boom: :irk: :cussing:

Vic Viper
Dec 20th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Whats stupid is that the psp turns one of the #1 games on PS2 into
a F***'n card battle game on the psp???

Have you played the game ? i dont think so, so you have no room to talk about a game that you havent even played yet.:sarcasm:

The DS only cost around 170, 190, While the F****'n psp cost
over 300 F***'n dollar. Pull that Green out your wallet.

atleast get your facts straight, PSP only cost $185 in japan. where the hell
did you get that $300 number, oh yeah you pulled it out of your ass. :sarcasm:

Billyum7
Dec 21st, 2004, 05:55 PM
Okay get your facts before you just post..the PSP is prolly going to be under 200 dollars..easier to use better games actually the DS only game good is metroid w/e animal crossing, mario, sims urbz im not a baby...plus all you can do is play games and picto chat or w/e..PSP if im bored of playin games ill watch a movie..music..plus its just better looking..

EDIT!! sry viper i guess u posted right before me i said the same thing you did..

Keyblade Master
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:06 AM
Wh-What...Did...YOu....SAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!! :irk:
:frust: That's it!!!! Kid glove are off and burned at stake!!!!
Where I really got the number 300 was in a magazine,
it's something that you read with words, on paper, I'll give
you another hint to what it's related to... Something you haven't
picked up in the last 80 million years. (oh and if you haven't noticed
I called you a neanderthall... Hey are you related to CAPTAIN CAVE-MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!! XD ) And (Uncle)one more thing, hey Vic
What I pulled out my ass wasn't monay... IT WAS MY KEYBLADE WHICH
:censored: I'M GONNA SHOVE DOWN YA' THROAT, TURN IT SIDEWAYS, AND LEAVE IT THERE WHEN YOU CAN THINK OF SOME REAL JOKES. OH!!!! (and might I add) GIGADY, GIGADY, GIGADY, GIGADY, GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beretta55
Dec 22nd, 2004, 03:06 AM
I called you a neanderthall... Hey are you related to CAPTAIN CAVE-MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!! XD ) And (Uncle)one more thing, hey Vic
:censored: I'M GONNA SHOVE DOWN YA' THROAT, TURN IT SIDEWAYS, AND LEAVE IT THERE WHEN YOU CAN THINK OF SOME REAL JOKES. OH!!!! (and might I add) GIGADY, GIGADY, GIGADY, GIGADY, GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this how you really argue or is it sarcasm?
http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-11721-895-4-4-x
The PSP is going for 185$ in Japan, which means the price for the US version should probably be the same.
Oh and violent threats on the internet don’t work, so your keyblade throat shoving threat wont have much effect.....just saying. :P

Back to the topic, I'm getting a DS it has more games I want to play while PSP only has a few I care for.

Frozen
Dec 26th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I will get both.

Billyum7
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:50 PM
Okay get your facts before you just post..the PSP is prolly going to be under 200 dollars..easier to use better games actually the DS only game good is metroid w/e animal crossing, mario, sims urbz im not a baby...plus all you can do is play games and picto chat or w/e..PSP if im bored of playin games ill watch a movie..music..plus its just better looking..

EDIT!! sry viper i guess u posted right before me i said the same thing you did..
what the hell is wrong with you man just get over it you know nothing about gaming you dont have to threaten someone crazy sob

Ozzy
Jan 1st, 2005, 09:25 PM

hey man just chill out just because of someone said something about ds don`t mean ya gotta go terrets on everyone and act like a retard, that how ya get hated

Billyum7
Feb 27th, 2005, 01:51 AM
now that ive played psp the DS on a scale of 1-10 a DS is 1.5 psp is 9 DS was a mistake to buy...