PDA

View Full Version : Worst game (so far)

Meiko
Jun 28th, 2004, 06:20 PM
What is in your opinion the worst game of the year so far? Which one you have playedthis year that disappointed you more than others? Which one you think made you waste your money, instead of spending them on another you could have liked a lot more?

Mine has to be Siren. I was intrigued by Japanese ambient and characters, I thought it was like one of these cool Asian horror b-movies, but the game was too difficult and boring!!! I later gave the game to a friend, because I couldn't stand it and I couldn't complete many missions. I wasn' even entertained or I didn't find it very challenging. Got Project Zero 2 instead, much better! I love it! To me Siren was a waste of time, and I was expecting more :P

RobHardo
Jun 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
The whole WDL series. Thunder Tanks etc....

goodman
Jun 28th, 2004, 09:26 PM
I guess technically it came out in December, but Prince of Persia has disappointed me. The battle system was just enough to turn me off of the game. As much as i stuck with the original game for the SNES, i dont think im going to do it this time, although i understand the second game will directly address this problem, and should be more user friendly.... :D

Im sure most didnt find it bad enough to totally stop playing the game, but after a ton of button pushing and dying, im fed up with it...

Billyum7
Jul 1st, 2004, 02:30 PM
okay there are alot od driv3r fans in here for some reason i thought the game was going to be AWESOME it disapointed me a lil..dont jump on my back driv3r fans..lol

GuRu
Sep 18th, 2004, 01:25 PM
The worst game I purchased on the PS2 would probally have to be....Shadow man:2nd coming because the enviorments felt lifeless and there was nothing really going on.

Billyum7
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:39 PM
cancel driver 3 ive officialy played worst.! Star Wars Battle Front! so bad i cant handle it..okay online play is the worst online experience i ever had..theres open mics so everyone talks at the same time and its hard to talk or hear. theres alot of weird glitches going on..i was in a plane or w/e and all of sudden i was walking on the ground on the opposite side of the map...single player is pretty fun but real easy..my cousin (plays socom2 24/7) he said all the good players were quiting socom for sw bf when i played i was like if they quit socom i will go to all of there houses and throw star wars battle front out of there window..

Rix Terranus
Oct 2nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
Driv3r made me vomit blood.

Aubrey McFatum
Oct 2nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
Driv3r made me vomit blood.

LOL! I'm with you!

Billyum7
Oct 2nd, 2004, 10:36 PM
watch out guys i said that to someone and everyone got mad at me..

Vic Viper
Oct 3rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Driv3r was a complete trash.. :boo:

Zync
Oct 17th, 2004, 06:43 PM
driv3r made me wanna die.

DSgamer
Oct 18th, 2004, 12:20 AM
driv3r made me get hemorroids

Daniel Legge
Oct 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
never bothered playing Driver 3, didnt look anythin special so i never bothered to play it.

Infernal Mass
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:00 PM
worst game of the year is Driv3r

goodman
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:27 PM
Looks like Prince of Persia 2 will be a winner later this year, and soon the sequel to Shadowhearts will be here in the U.S., two games i will look into very much, i loved the original Shadowhearts........ Ign loves the new Shadowhearts............. here is their rating for the new game:

9.5 Presentation
Load times are lightning-quick, the interface is twice as good as the last one, and the production values have been pumped way up. Not to mention, that the characters and storyline rock.

8.5 Graphics
Shadow Hearts does suffer from some classic PS2 shimmer and jaggy problems, but the remaining visuals are strong. Exemplary use of textures, great expressions, and realistic animations abound.

8.5 Sound
The soundtrack isn't as good as the first game's (probably the only aspect that isn't), but it's still terrific. The professional voice-overs add real substance to some already great personalities.

9.0 Gameplay
As interactive as a turn-based battle system can get, Covenant has a wealth of customization, upgrade, and battle options that seem to get better with every fight.

8.0 Lasting Appeal
Plenty of bonus dungeons, two different endings, a handful of secret goodies, and a fantastic plot should give you more than enough reason to go back.

9.1 OVERALL:
(out of 10 / not an average)

dan da man
Oct 23rd, 2004, 02:08 PM
Resident Evil outbreak, what a flop every UK magazine slaughtered it, no wonder with the promises it had.