PDA

View Full Version : Post here when you beat a game..

Infernal Mass
May 28th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Just beat Hitman 2: silent assasin...

I beat it before, but this time i recieved an overall rank of silent assasin. Which was challenging. So many factors can contribute to a lesser rank. The first time i played thru the game i just ran around killing everything. It's much more rewarding to try the silent approach though.

Daniel Legge
Jun 2nd, 2004, 07:16 AM
I just completed 007 everything or nothing, i got 5 platinums and now im going for the rest to see if i can unlock and cool stuff.

snake fr evr
Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
I just beat Hitman 3: Contracts.:)

DragonSphere
Jun 7th, 2004, 01:50 AM
I finally got around to beating Splinter Cell (PS2) after having it for like nearly a year.... Anyway, not too shabby, though a bit slow for my tastes.

RobHardo
Jun 7th, 2004, 11:25 AM
IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT! i beat hitman contracts with full silent assassin, with no help(hardest mode) my friend played one level but lucky he saved on his own file cuz he was a murderer, lol

Vic Viper
Jun 7th, 2004, 03:54 PM
i just finished beyond good and evil, i must say this has to be the best game i played so far this year, its such awesome game. i specially loved the story in this game, the gameplay was solid, the stealth and puzzle elements was very well done, and the graphics are just beautiful. my only gripe about the game was its just to short :(, i clocked in about 15 + hours of playtime. anyway, ill give this game 9.5/10.:D

for those who havent pick this game up, i highly recommend checking out this gem. :cool:

Infernal Mass
Jun 8th, 2004, 06:37 AM
I just completed Beyond Good and Evil as well. UBIsoft, did a excellent job with this title..stealth,action/adventure, with some rpg elements in there. This game is like the chimichanga of games..it's got all kinds of features rolled into one. I agree with Vic the game just ended to fast, i wish it would have gone on longer. I want more~ :mad: hurry up with the sequel Ubisoft!!

merylsilverburg
Jul 12th, 2004, 02:57 AM
Eh...well...I just finished (finally) "Skies of Arcadia" for the Dreamcast. Lack of time delayed finishing this game, otherwise I would've beaten it a long time ago (along with finding all 60 of those damn Discoveries!).

Omg, I love this game...I love it even more after I finished it! I've heard about the sequel so long back, but I guess it never came through. :cry: This is seriously one of the best action adventure RPGs...with a unique idea, wonderful characters, creative locations, plus integrating strategy with the airship battles...man oh man. :love: Gotta get the GC version and do it all over again. :laugh:

Infernal Mass
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:56 PM
since i last posted i've finished up silent hill 1 & 2 again

Silent Hill 1 still trips me out, i remember when i first bought this game..i passed up Street Fighter 3 alpha for it. So glad i did too, at first i wasn't impressed with anything about the game other than the opening FMV sequence plus the song. Until i reached the midwhich elementary school, that's where things really started getting interesting..

I've beaten the game about 10 times i think maybe more, got all the ending etc..they don't vary as much as silent hill 2's ending but they're still all good on their own.

Silent Hill 2-

An excellent game, rather than focusing on all the game on silent hill..the game took a different direction and put emphasis on the characters too. The graphics are excellent, and the sound is superb..

now off to play SH3 yet again..after Final Fantsy 4 of course..

Billyum7
Jul 15th, 2004, 12:45 AM
I beat Red DeaD Revolver today (ps2). I only have to unlock 1 more person in showdown mode!!

merylsilverburg
Jul 26th, 2004, 03:08 AM
Thanks to the break from work, I've beaten "Onimusha 3" (in four days, a friggin' record for me!) and "Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow" (in two days, which is unbelievable for me as well!). The second "Splinter Cell" game seems way too easy compared to the first which is kinda disappointing. :(

kupoartist
Jul 26th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Well, I finally beat FF Tactics the other day (nearly 100 hours and my characters were only level 50!). I've been ebaying a lot recently, and will soon get Threads of Fate in the post (it looks so cute ^^). I expect i'll have that finished in another year and a half :) . I'm so damned slow :)

Infernal Mass
Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:30 AM
finished 2 games this morning.

Rygar: The Legendary Adventure: alot of fun. Especially that endurance level that had about 30 different floors of enemies. Alot of action on screen at once there, i was surprised the ps2 handled it so well. The graphics made for some excellent visuals, superb sound/music.

This game certainly had that Tecmo polish. The only bad thing about the it was the voice acting..woah.. :blergh:. Still the story was pretty good, this game will hold me over until God of War comes out.

Final Fantasy IV: Zeromus is outta hand.Threw Excalibur at the start, then about 5-6 fumas with edge and Rydia dealt the deathblow with meteo with all of her 356 hp left. I got really lucky..but sadly, Kain and Rosa didn't make it through the battle. :(

Zeromus = pwned

:arrr:

-PSX-
Aug 14th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Well I beat myself 3 games in the last 8 hours

1 - XIII: Got finished the last 5 levels
2 - GTA:VC: Finally got 100%
3 - NFS:U: Finally completed underground mode.

Now I need to do Hitman 2 with Silent Assasin :ghost:

Infernal Mass
Aug 29th, 2004, 04:04 AM
finished up chrono trigger..

The game was deffinatley worth the money, you get the extras menu with all the new cut scenes and the soundtrack. Only thing is you gotta beat the game 49 times..:irk:. The game is fun but damn. i wish it would've unlocked the whole soundtrack in one play thru. I guess i'm just not hardcore enough or something..

Oh and Lavos final form would not die! Thing just kept coming back..i thkn i used about 4 megaelixirs. Time for some chrono cross..

bossie
Sep 4th, 2004, 07:27 PM
hey, you just finished chrono trigger... great!

i just finished chrono cross. finally i was planning on doing it earlier but i had alot of things to do before i got time.

Spank-A-Thon
Sep 16th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Finally got round to finishing Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance... um, that's it really.

Suppose I have to go and buy the sequel now...

- S

Vic Viper
Sep 16th, 2004, 09:19 AM
just finished Viewtiful Joe yesterday, i finally unlocked Dante, he actually plays much better than joe. :)

pjb2006
Sep 16th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I finally beat Tales of Symphonia yesterday (took me 70 hours and i didn't even get half of all the extra crap and my pepes were only level 69 or so). Usually it only takes about 60 hours to beat an rpg w/o the extras; oh well, time to start Suidoken3 (finally).

Billyum7
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:41 PM
since last time i was here (june or july) i beat gta vice city again gta 3 again no cheats..socomII on ensign samuri warriors with about 9 people and simpsons road rage lol..

Berserker
Oct 27th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Soul Caliber ll

LrdAlucard
Oct 27th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Medal of Honor : Allied Assault (again :P)

Billyum7
Oct 30th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Second sight and i must say that game is very very fun.

REChick14
Dec 2nd, 2004, 09:03 PM
Drumroll please........ I have finally beaten FFX, muwahahahaha! I know its sad, had this game for 2 years and finally beat it. Let me explain I would play then take breaks for a few months cuz I would always get frustrated. Im just happy I finally beat it. Then after that I beat Onimusha 2. Im on a roll. I like this, my next project is Fatal Frame. Hopefully ill beat it soon.

kupoartist
Dec 3rd, 2004, 11:07 AM
Drumroll please........ I have finally beaten FFX, muwahahahaha! I know its sad, had this game for 2 years and finally beat it. Let me explain I would play then take breaks for a few months cuz I would always get frustrated.
I Know what you mean, it took me a good year to complete FFX because with those games, I want to do and see everything, but I'll get stuck doing something either tiresome or difficult... then eventually, I'd say "What the hell" and I'll just play through the story to the end, missing out all the sidequests.

As for me, recently I've completed Half-Life 2. Twice and quicker than I probably wanted to.

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 7th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Just beat Advance Wars 2 again on Hard mode in the Campaign. Some of those missions are really challenging.

GameMind
Dec 7th, 2004, 11:11 PM
I didn`t know that this thread is existed!
Games beated since 2 months ago:
1-Tomp Raider angel of darkness.. no cheats.
2-Medal Of Honor: front line ..no cheat
3-Enter the Matrix.. Unfortunatly last 2 missions cheated :(
4-Spiderman the movie.. no cheat
5-Pro Evolution Soccer 4 ...I mean Brought all PES shop and win all leagues and cups (starting diffec. up 4 stars).
6-Silent hill 4.
7-Resident Evil: Code Veronica.

Billyum7
Dec 19th, 2004, 02:54 PM
beat halo2 (xbox) very easy..

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 19th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Just beat MGS: The Twin Snakes. Really fun. Have to play it like a bajillion more times. :shappy:

Billyum7
Dec 19th, 2004, 09:21 PM
I heard that game was so short..

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 19th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I heard that game was so short..
Short, but good. I enjoyed it. I would have beat it sooner if I had any free time during the week, but alas I don't have much.

Keyblade Master
Dec 20th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I Beat Viewtiful Joe lotsbof times.
I tried to make a game out of it... I beat the game in a record 2 Hr.
Then I tried to beat that record and ha ha wouldn't you know I
whupped it's 2-d ass.

Beretta55
Dec 22nd, 2004, 03:09 AM
I beat Viewtiful Joe 2 and Prince of Persia: Warrior within recently.

Urahara Kisuke
Feb 4th, 2005, 04:15 PM
During the past month or so, I have beat Xenosaga and MGS 3: Snake Eater.

absinthe_fairy
Feb 5th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Last game I beat was Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, and before that Silent Hill 4: The Room for the second time.

Billyum7
Feb 27th, 2005, 01:54 AM
grand theft auto san andreas, metal gear solid snake eater..

absinthe_fairy
Mar 1st, 2005, 02:32 AM
Finished Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon last Saturday evening.

Kerotan#6
Mar 1st, 2005, 09:11 PM
i beat GTA: SA and MGS:3...i beat metal gear like 22 time already got everything and im still goin strong oh yea giggity giggity

Urahara Kisuke
Jun 15th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Beat Fire Emblem 8 awhile ago, just never remembered to post it.

FalcoKnights are the best!!

Nelo Angelo
Jun 16th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Berserkers >>>>> FalcoKnights.

But the last games I've beaten from a couple of days are:

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Guild Wars(Finally with my Warrior :D).

dan da man
Jun 16th, 2005, 09:23 AM
I completed Resident Evil 4 a few weeks ago, it was one of the best games I have ever played, beast of a game, 10/10 easily.

Daniel Legge
Jun 20th, 2005, 01:00 PM
finally got all golds on Burnout 3, been tryin for a couple of weeks. Its probably the best racing game though.

REChick14
Jun 27th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Last game I beat was REsident Evil 4, that was a while back. That game was awesome. Everything was so great, graphics were beautiful, just brings tears to my eyes. Haven't been playin games lately. I will once I get my report card from school. I already have a list of games to play. I need some new games too.

Keyblade Master
Jun 28th, 2005, 08:04 PM
YEAH,BABY!! I just beat Super Mario RPG as a ROM on my comp. amd
the game is very sweet if you can push the right buttons. (figuritivly and
literally) The reason why I'm so happy is that as a kid I could only rent this game and beating it was nearly impossible, due to my time span of having the game...

Plus, I was just a stupid rushy kid who was lucky enough to get to the last
boss, (and I mean lucky!!) and get my ass handed to me from it's final form
like 20 times. I counted... :laugh:

Nelo Angelo
Jul 5th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Just beat God Mode(Very Hard) on God of War.

Never touching that game again.

Vic Viper
Jul 6th, 2005, 01:04 PM

lol, why ? :laugh:

kungfugirl
Jul 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
i finished final fantasy 10 and final fantasy x-2
also kessen 2, and lots more

Infernal Mass
Jul 8th, 2005, 11:06 AM

The clone battle on God Mode was absolute madness..

Nelo Angelo
Jul 8th, 2005, 01:57 PM
lol, why ? :laugh:

Because I hated the cheapness of God Mode.

Phenom
Aug 3rd, 2005, 09:26 AM
I just beat Devil May Cry 3...
And I must say it is now my favorite game.
At 1st it wasn't because I'm not a fan of heavy metal. (The music can bring a game down a bit) But the gameplay and cut scenes made up for it big time. Especially the cut scenes. I could probably keep playing this game until like 2007... "shrugs"

Some people maybe wondering. It's been out a while now, and I'm just now beating it. Problem was I never bought the game. I rented the game 1st, and had to take it back a week later. (This was before I signed up for game pass at BB.) And I didn't feel like coughing up $50. (That could be half of someone's pay check. And I'm a cheap bastard XD)

But yea, other than the music and camera issues, this game is A OK.

Berserker
Aug 22nd, 2005, 03:44 AM
Hitman:contracts and LOTR:return of the king, both totally different but both good games, allthough I enjoyed the thrill of playing ROTK better. The complete mayhem of some levels really got my adrenaline pumping, has been a while since a game did that.

Nelo Angelo
Sep 17th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Just beat Ninja Gaiden on Very Hard. :D

Time I get back to trying to beat DMD mode on Devil May Cry 3....

Vic Viper
Sep 18th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Just beat Ninja Gaiden on Very Hard. :D

Time I get back to trying to beat DMD mode on Devil May Cry 3....

hey did you know capcom will release Devil May Cry 3 special edition, were you can play as Vergil now through the whole game from his prospective. he has this cool ass move sets judging from the trailer i saw. :naughty:

Nelo Angelo
Sep 18th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Aye, I heard about that. :D

MUST GET IT

Redpyramidhead
Feb 9th, 2006, 04:09 PM
forgot to post a week or so ago...

just beat Shadow of the Colossus!

look in the adventure forum to see my comments on it... comments best for others who have beaten it though

_RED_ stuff