PDA

View Full Version : Change In Appearance.

MakgSnake
May 10th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Well, I dont know if its only me...but I get a feeling that now when I see the new pics of Snake Eater......the main character seems a little different. I mean to say the look. His face and his beard and everything. It seems like Kojima made the main character look like "Solid Snake" exact before.....to fool us, but he couldn't this time around. Still....

Now when you see the pics of the main character, you can tell that he seems a little different. Dont you think?

Uchiha Sasuke
May 11th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Thats because it Saladin. I pretty much 100% sure that the main character is big boss. He is technically Snake after all.

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Hmm, I tried looking for that article, but couldn't find it.

I see Snake's eyes has changed and his hair is a little different too.

Vic Viper
Aug 9th, 2004, 12:27 PM
yea i agree with uchiha, its 100%big boss (http://www.videogamerx.net/gamenews/a003/705/128.jpg). :pirate:

jeremysarkilahti
Mar 5th, 2005, 12:59 AM
It is obvious it isn't Solid Snake. It you know anything about the game the main character's name is Naked Snake. I have also seen Big Boss's eye patch on the main character.

kupoartist
Mar 5th, 2005, 05:29 AM
It is obvious it isn't Solid Snake. It you know anything about the game the main character's name is Naked Snake. I have also seen Big Boss's eye patch on the main character.
Don't go putting people to rights in threads that are a year old. It makes you look more than a little stupid.